superdrol GYNO?? wtf??

mylo

mylo

Awards
okay i'm 4 days in at 20 mg (steel crushers, 10 mg at 7 am and 10 mg at 7 pm), i'm planning on going a straight shot of 20/20/20/20, and my left nip was hurting yesterday, today i touched it and i have a dime-sized lump. i've had a pea sized lump before since puberty (not a very big fan of AAS or PH's), and for some reason it just flared up.

i've heard of rebound SD gyno, but i thought SD was non-aromatizing? i have exemestane liquid drops in the fridge (always keep em handy!)

i'm not sure if i should use them though, or try dividing my doses to every six hours or something, because i know exemestane can hurt gains on cycle...

i've used dymethazine before with no problems, can't imagine why instant release superdrol would hurt me?

mylo

mylo

Awards
Prolactin gyno i suspect, get inhibit p and run 2 caps a day
sadly i live in a smallass town, and we have no supp stores besides ***, i checked today and no inhibit P was to be found...

i took 25 mg of exemestane 5 hours ago and 200 mg of levodopa (for prolactin control), and maybe it's psychological but my nip is much less sensitive, but still puffy.

should i just jump onto post cycle (my twins are pretty small only on day 5...), or just try running a low dose of exemestane (12.5mg) ED/EOD?

i was reading up and i found that 20 mg of superdrol causes a drop in SHBG which leads to more free test and estrogen, which can cause gyno, so it might still be estrogenic (no lactation AT ALL in either nip so far).

mylo

mylo

Awards
i checked the ingredients as i thought so too, but it's superdrol, the name dymethaberry is misleading...

they also have epi and other PHs.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea i was just looking around .. Steel crushers does have dmz / epi / sd etc

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, anyone who did a little research on Sd wouldn't be surprised by this.
It's a potential side of any steroid. Any.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Well, anyone who did a little research on Sd wouldn't be surprised by this.
It's a potential side of any steroid. Any.
i'm aware, but gyno from superdrol is almost unheard of unless it's in pct...

and i think i know why... i was reading about how using nolva in pct can induce gyno even months later if another steroid cycle is started as it upregulates the progestin receptor. i've heard this is pretty common with tren, (progestin gyno).

well last cycle i didn't pct with nolva, i used toremifene in liquid drops, which is a close chemical cousin of nolva and i imagine it also upregulates said receptor. anyway, this would explain why i got gyno from superdrol but not from dymethazine (my first ever cycle).

as for the ingredients? it's2a,17adimethyl4androst3one azine, 17b-ol or superdrol for short. i started pct yesterday, i'm just going to use toremifene for a week with levodopa for prolactin control, as my test production couldn't have been 100% gone. also started using creatine, for what it's worth...

TheThickMick

Awards

and i think i know why... i was reading about how using nolva in pct can induce gyno even months later if another steroid cycle is started as it upregulates the progestin receptor. i've heard this is pretty common with tren, (progestin gyno).

well last cycle i didn't pct with nolva, i used toremifene in liquid drops, which is a close chemical cousin of nolva and i imagine it also upregulates said receptor. anyway, this would explain why i got gyno from superdrol but not from dymethazine (my first ever cycle).

as for the ingredients? it's2a,17adimethyl4androst3one azine, 17b-ol or superdrol for short. i started pct yesterday, i'm just going to use toremifene for a week with levodopa for prolactin control, as my test production couldn't have been 100% gone. also started using creatine, for what it's worth...
Does that say dimethyl...azine? Im not too sharp wit that stuff but i thought that is dmz

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yeaa ^^ ur right bro..

I just whipped out one of my SD bottles and it says methyl.....17b-ol

mylo

mylo

Awards
my bad, not very good at google search chem names haha. a 2nd search revealed it to be dymethazine...

so i take it toremifene/tamoxifen is to blame and this is progestin gyno?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
I don't think the designersteroid or progestin is to blame, but oestrogen, could just be an imbalance during shutdown IMO

Happened to me on my second cycle which I'm on now (not sensitivity but other sides eg. poor sleep/eurphoria then dysphoria/messed up sexdrive)

Sleep has turned back to normal abit, emotions are still crazy, sexdrive goes down on cycle anyways

Hows the AI been going for you ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

well, what you've heard about progestin is a bit incorrect, and prolactin is a completely different hormone than progestin.

and the nomenclature you posted is for dimethazine. with the "azine" being the giveaway. :smoker:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think the designersteroid or progestin is to blame, but oestrogen, could just be an imbalance during shutdown IMO

Happened to me on my second cycle which I'm on now (not sensitivity but other sides eg. poor sleep/eurphoria then dysphoria/messed up sexdrive)

Sleep has turned back to normal abit, emotions are still crazy, sexdrive goes down on cycle anyways

when estrogen is increased d/t w/e numerous possibilities from being on steroids happens, prolactin also rises. estrogen prevents prolactin from doing what it's supposed to do.
this prob happened on w/e other compound you (op) were using.

then, when estrogen drops, this allows prolactin to begin doing what it does, making your moobs grow and lactate.

finding out how to controll your hormones is tough, painful, and sucks. but when you do, gyno is easy to deal with. unfortunately we're all different. what works for me, wont work for you.

TheThickMick

Awards
when estrogen is increased d/t w/e numerous possibilities from being on steroids happens, prolactin also rises. estrogen prevents prolactin from doing what it's supposed to do.

then, when estrogen drops, this allows prolactin to begin doing what it does, making your moobs grow and lactate.

finding out how to controll your hormones is tough, painful, and sucks. but when you do, gyno is easy to deal with. unfortunately we're all different. what works for me, wont work for you.
Considering what you just said then would somethin like inhibit p be best started midway through pct in the same fashion as an ai is often used? Or maybe even a week or two past the ai? Thats if no on cycle use is needed. Dun mean to hijack. Jus been curious on how to most efficiently incorporate it into my next run.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would want to use inhibit p just like you would use cycle assist, the entire cycle and pct.

ai's, serms, test boosters would be used as always in pct.

and low dosed ai ran on cycle to keep estrogen under control if you've had problems with gyno or other estrogen related sides in the past.

mylo

mylo

Awards

i used toremifene for 2 days and the exemestane only one, and i'm still taking the levodopa, my hormones seem to be back on track, my pumps are back to normal, and if anything i feel more vascular, but it's probably the levodopa.

i never was a big fan of prohormones/designers, i had a gyno removal surgery about 5 months ago but the doc left a small pea sized chunk in each nip (mostly in my right) and tried to pass it off as scar tissue. well, at least i only had to pay 2 grand compared to the 5-11 grand here in the states... going to confront him on this issue as soon as the chaos in mexico settles.

mylo

mylo

Awards

problem with me is that i had a pre-existing condition since puberty, so i'm thinking, i'm F*CKED unless i get the whole gland cut out... guess i'm sticking to natural (which is honestly fine with me).

wrathchild281

Awards
problem with me is that i had a pre-existing condition since puberty, so i'm thinking, i'm F*CKED unless i get the whole gland cut out... guess i'm sticking to natural (which is honestly fine with me).
Had the same type of gyno from puberty had surgery and was told to be careful with taking stuff as it can come back since they can't remove every single gland like they do with women who have breast cancer. With this being said I'm on week 3 lmg/dmz an running inhibit p and aromasin ED 6.25mg. I think I'm startin to get minor puffiness. But not too concerned. Kinda common and I have nolva if it does progress or try to turn into more than just puffiness.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Had the same type of gyno from puberty had surgery and was told to be careful with taking stuff as it can come back since they can't remove every single gland like they do with women who have breast cancer. With this being said I'm on week 3 lmg/dmz an running inhibit p and aromasin ED 6.25mg. I think I'm startin to get minor puffiness. But not too concerned. Kinda common and I have nolva if it does progress or try to turn into more than just puffiness.
don't use nolva bro! as i said somewhere above it upregulates the progestin receptor, so on your next cycle gyno will flare up almost immediately, i'm more than sure that's what happened to me.

wrathchild281

Awards
It's info that can help the poster of this thread as its relevant and almost identical situation to him and its helping me out as well. If that bothers u, you can push you and your prowler off a cliff, no one would miss ya

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what info? that nolva upregulates the progestin receptor? please show me the source.

wrathchild281

Awards
I thought u were telling referring to my fairy tale about surgery and how they don't remove all the glands

wrathchild281

Awards
don't use nolva bro! as i said somewhere above it upregulates the progestin receptor, so on your next cycle gyno will flare up almost immediately, i'm more than sure that's what happened to me.
I have nolva on hand but I also have clomid. For pct I was gonna use both but at overall lower doses. Skip the nolva? Also curious if to bump up te aromasin from 6.25 to 12.5mg ED since I'm seein a bit of puffiness. Also I gt erase on hand was gonna save for pct unless I have to crack it open before that.

swolegame12

Awards
Not hijacking but since this is the topic... What exactly will gyno feel like? I'm 2 weeks into my SD and test C cycle. Nips definitely got puffy and sensitive after a week and a half however I just started inhibit p yesterday and taking 1mg anastrazol EoD for about a week and the sensitivity has gone down but they are still puffy? I'm hoping for it to go down within the next week. I don't feel any hard tissue or anything so I should be in the clear as of now? A friend of mine said sometimes on cycle my nips will stay puffy but will go down during PCT and once back to normal

wrathchild281

Awards
Not hijacking but since this is the topic... What exactly will gyno feel like? I'm 2 weeks into my SD and test C cycle. Nips definitely got puffy and sensitive after a week and a half however I just started inhibit p yesterday and taking 1mg anastrazol EoD for about a week and the sensitivity has gone down but they are still puffy? I'm hoping for it to go down within the next week. I don't feel any hard tissue or anything so I should be in the clear as of now? A friend of mine said sometimes on cycle my nips will stay puffy but will go down during PCT and once back to normal
gyno would be a calcium deposit under the nip. So anything that actually turns hard that you can feel. Technically puffy nips is a warning sign but very common with cycles. As long as you have an AI on hand you should be good.