superdrol GYNO?? wtf??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It's info that can help the poster of this thread as its relevant and almost identical situation to him and its helping me out as well. If that bothers u, you can push you and your prowler off a cliff, no one would miss ya

2. what info? that nolva upregulates the progestin receptor? please show me the source.
    •   

3. I thought u were telling referring to my fairy tale about surgery and how they don't remove all the glands

4. Quote Originally Posted by mylo View Post
    don't use nolva bro! as i said somewhere above it upregulates the progestin receptor, so on your next cycle gyno will flare up almost immediately, i'm more than sure that's what happened to me.
    I have nolva on hand but I also have clomid. For pct I was gonna use both but at overall lower doses. Skip the nolva? Also curious if to bump up te aromasin from 6.25 to 12.5mg ED since I'm seein a bit of puffiness. Also I gt erase on hand was gonna save for pct unless I have to crack it open before that.

5. Not hijacking but since this is the topic... What exactly will gyno feel like? I'm 2 weeks into my SD and test C cycle. Nips definitely got puffy and sensitive after a week and a half however I just started inhibit p yesterday and taking 1mg anastrazol EoD for about a week and the sensitivity has gone down but they are still puffy? I'm hoping for it to go down within the next week. I don't feel any hard tissue or anything so I should be in the clear as of now? A friend of mine said sometimes on cycle my nips will stay puffy but will go down during PCT and once back to normal
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by swolegame12 View Post
    Not hijacking but since this is the topic... What exactly will gyno feel like? I'm 2 weeks into my SD and test C cycle. Nips definitely got puffy and sensitive after a week and a half however I just started inhibit p yesterday and taking 1mg anastrazol EoD for about a week and the sensitivity has gone down but they are still puffy? I'm hoping for it to go down within the next week. I don't feel any hard tissue or anything so I should be in the clear as of now? A friend of mine said sometimes on cycle my nips will stay puffy but will go down during PCT and once back to normal
    gyno would be a calcium deposit under the nip. So anything that actually turns hard that you can feel. Technically puffy nips is a warning sign but very common with cycles. As long as you have an AI on hand you should be good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol & Gyno
    By zombiemuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 04:34 PM
  2. idea for superdrol gyno rebound
    By Behemoth1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. Superdrol..Gyno
    By MizXXL in forum Anabolics