Winter fun.... Input?

NLman3

Awards
Haven't done any PH in a little over a year and ready to get back in. Winter will look like this plus all normal support supps...Started today.

For those who don't know what it is, Chlorovar: 4 Chloro, 17a Methyl androst-1,4-diene 3, 17b-diol 20 mg
3,2-c pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol 20 mg
Chlorella 260 mg
Suma 200 mg

Cholorovar: 80/80/80/80/80
Nolva: 30/20/10/10
DAA: 3g/day

After PCT I will start Clen.

Clen: (6 weeks) 60/80/100/120 and 120 for the next 10 day, 2 weeks off and then 60/80/100/120 for the second 2 week cycle.

And after the Clen I will wait a few days then start Chlorovar again.

Cholorovar: 80/80/80/80/80
Nolva: 30/20/10/10
DAA: 3g/day

I'm open to AI options because there are always new ones coming out...Any suggestions or should I stick with proven erase?

I'm pretty excited cause I've had great results with Cholorvar the last time I used it and this should take me into April

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
After pct you're suppose to have time on = time off. Just running pct and then starting another cycle won't do ****.

NLman3

Awards
PCT will end the first week on Jan and I won't be starting Chlorovar again til late Feb.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Time on is your 6 weeks with AND pct bro. Meaning you need to take a 10 week break and let your body recover

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Agreed...i usually take a 4-6 month off break....it takes longer for your body to recover back to its natural hormonal balance longer than you think...take it from someone who started cycles at age 18 and didnt take off breaks...i ended up having the lowest test levels my doc had ever seen...now things are back to normal cause i let my body recover...thats not enough time man, not being a dick but listen man