PCT time

cainb96

Awards
I'm finishing up my SD cycle this coming weekend. I have liquid clomi, DAA, cycle assist, erase and creatine. Any suggestion on timing for all of the sups.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up my SD cycle this coming weekend. I have liquid clomi, DAA, cycle assist, erase and creatine. Any suggestion on timing for all of the sups.
Run the SERM for four weeks. Start DAA and creatine right away. Erase 0/0/3/2/1

cainb96

Awards
I need to start my clomid today but I'm not sure on the ml to mg conversion. Can anyone help soon please. Thanks.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I need to start my clomid today but I'm not sure on the ml to mg conversion. Can anyone help soon please. Thanks.
Most of the RC products say on the bottle. e.g. 50mg / ml. What does your label say?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Should have started the DAA about a week ago, but all good just get on it... and you cant convert ml to mg, one is a unit of mass one of liquid.... usually it will say on the bottle how many mg per ml there are

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
should of started the daa a week back. and should of started the creatine a month ago, assuming its mono. and the label on your clomid should incude the mg/ml dosage