Anadrol VS Trenadrol ?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Both cost the same price for me, Should I go with Trenadrol @100mg for 7 weeks or Anadrol @50mg for 7 weeks ?

I'M CUTTING

I know some may say Anadrol just because It's illegal and tdrol isn't

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both cost the same price for me, Should I go with Trenadrol @100mg for 7 weeks or Anadrol @50mg for 7 weeks ?

I'M CUTTING

I know some may say Anadrol just because It's illegal and tdrol isn't
Anadrol for 7 weeks is harsh for the liver. It is also a wet compound that can aromatize, so it's not the best option for cutting.

Trenadrol is a good choice for cutting and your dosage looks great.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Anadrol for 7 weeks is harsh for the liver. It is also a wet compound that can aromatize, so it's not the best option for cutting.

Trenadrol is a good choice for cutting and your dosage looks great.
Thought anadrol was dry, hmm thanks for that and since anadrol is an old-school steroid it has more than a few studies on it unlike nowadays designers or recent steroids, anadrols liver toxicity isn't a worry for me

Trenadrol it is

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run both stacked

and both are illegal.

anadrol is a 5a reduced steroid, and incapable or aromatization.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Thought anadrol was dry, hmm thanks for that and since anadrol is an old-school steroid it has more than a few studies on it unlike nowadays designers or recent steroids, anadrols liver toxicity isn't a worry for me

Trenadrol it is
think ur mixin up anavar and anadrol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
think ur mixin up anavar and anadrol
no, it technically is a dry steroid. but the water retention is from how the compound illicits it's effects, not because of aromatization.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what trenadrol do you mean excactly? pro-dienolone or oral trenbolone?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
what trenadrol do you mean excactly? pro-dienolone or oral trenbolone?
19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

I think it banned in the Us, still legal in the UK though

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

I think it banned in the Us, still legal in the UK though
True that. I'm from Europe too and it is still widely available. I had few bottles of it but I gave them to my friend because I didn't want to risk having "tren dick".

He run it 100mg/day for 8 weeks and loved it. Strength went through the roof, aggression was up and he gained mass while leaning out.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
True that. I'm from Europe too and it is still widely available. I had few bottles of it but I gave them to my friend because I didn't want to risk having "tren dick".

He run it 100mg/day for 8 weeks and loved it. Strength went through the roof, aggression was up and he gained mass while leaning out.
Yeah, heard the strength gains are good, I'm going to be running 500mg test e/m1t kicker too (bulking on the first two weeks) can't wait! First test cycle, then running 750mgteste/300mgdeca/50mganadrol on summer

Too bad I'm cutting on my first test cycle, still make gains though