DAA & 6-oxo Induced Gyno

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

So heres my story I wanted to get the most out of being natty before I start ph/aas, so I decided to run daa, 6oxo and erase.

I ran it for about 8 weeks. At the end of it my nipps were puffy. Every now and then they would itch, I never felt pain. they look normal when it is cold but when its hot or after a hot shower my nipps look puffy.

The other day I squeezed one of my nipps and a tiny bit of clear liquid came out so now I am worried. I don't think my gyno is estrogen induced rather prolactin (i don't even know if it's gyno) due to daa.

I have ordered a bottle of inhibit-p and am going to run it 2x ed for 30days. If that doesn't work I am thinking of aromasin and prami tapered up then down followed by nolva what do you guys think?

Thx in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
DAA has been shown to increase prolactin in certain users. Inhibit-P should help but if it doesn't then it might be worth getting bloodwork done so you know exactly what the problem is.

Using 2 AIs (Erase and 6-bromo) at once also isn't recommended as this can lead to estrogen rebound issues once you stop.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
DAA has been shown to increase prolactin in certain users. Inhibit-P should help but if it doesn't then it might be worth getting bloodwork done so you know exactly what the problem is.

Using 2 AIs (Erase and 6-bromo) at once also isn't recommended as this can lead to estrogen rebound issues once you stop.
wait....wut?

Ok... so I'm not saying daa can't boost prolactin, but I've honestly never heard that. Boosting test and estrogen, yes, but not prolactin.

Second....wth... can't take 2ai's cause it can cause est rebound? Where in the world did you get that? Don't spout that kind of crap when you can't even correctly identify the compounds in question... it's 6-oxo he's been using, not 6-bromo, completely different.

Let's put it this way... both those ai's are suicidal aromatase inhibitors. They are the least likely of any and all estrogen modulating compounds to have any rebound since the body has to re-synthesize the aromatase first which takes time to build and in turn that building aromatase has to effect the circulating unbound test to then finally create estrogen....this is not a quick process at all.

Lastly....

Op...

I'd be looking at 6oxo as a possible culprit as its progesterone based. Really what caused it would be nice to know, but too hard to figure unless you've run them all separate before so you know how you react to them all....so really just focus on clearing up the problem... since your already lactating, I'd hit up prami or caber right away, don't play games... but then looking into ramping off and using more natural based methods of mitigating future issues would be a good idea.... and from now on, try all your supps solo or only added into stacks where it's the only new thing to know what's doing what.

Good luck bro

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
wait....wut?

Ok... so I'm not saying daa can't boost prolactin, but I've honestly never heard that. Boosting test and estrogen, yes, but not prolactin.
There is a study on rats somewhere with DAA that shows it raised prolactin by 150%. Not humans but as most of these products are tested on rats it could also raise prolactin in people who are susceptible.

Second....wth... can't take 2ai's cause it can cause est rebound? Where in the world did you get that? Don't spout that kind of crap when you can't even correctly identify the compounds in question... it's 6-oxo he's been using, not 6-bromo, completely different.
Pardon me for being human and mixing up 6-oxo with 6-bromo. Apparently I'm not perfect so I will just have to get used to being mortal.:439:

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I used 6oxo first and then hit the daa and erase.

I'm gonna finish this bottle of inhibit p and then get bloodwork done to see wether my estrogen is elevated or my prolactin levels.

I hope the inhibit p normalizes things tho...

protein24

Awards
high dose of vitamin b6 Now sports has it for pretty cheap, and continue the erase.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
There is a study on rats somewhere with DAA that shows it raised prolactin by 150%. Not humans but as most of these products are tested on rats it could also raise prolactin in people who are susceptible.

Pardon me for being human and mixing up 6-oxo with 6-bromo. Apparently I'm not perfect so I will just have to get used to being mortal.:439:
I'd love to read that study if you could find it.

The huge issue wasn't with getting mixed up but rather your inaccurate explanation of what happens with taking 2 suicidal ai's.... Just ridiculous misinformation.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Thx for your responses so far. I'll keep you all updated so that I might be able to help someone in a similar situation through my experiences.