Blast Cruise/undetectables

believer87

believer87

Awards
Can you blast with test E and cruise on Ostarine?

And is there any current gear that you can run almost undetectably for long periods for maintenance or for small lean gains while off some harder stuff?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You say almost undetectably... I hear susp leaves your system in like 2 days.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't think that's right, sust is a blend. Suspention is out with in a day or so, so is test ace. U could push 150mg of TNE Ed. And get huge

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't think that's right, sust is a blend. Suspention is out with in a day or so, so is test ace. U could push 150mg of TNE Ed. And get huge
Ah yeah sorry I meant susp. Edited post.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

believer87

believer87

Awards
Well here is my thing fellas.. I've recently upped my test E dose to 1500mg per week from 1000mg. Seeing good results. (Although I have put on a decent amount of what looks to be lean mass with calories cycling between 3,500-5000 range; meaning I was probably consistently more in the 3500-4500 range). when I started this cycle almost 7 weeks ago I was 242lbs natural had not lifted in almost 4-6 months. I'm roughly at 249lbs seeing spikes of weight gain as high as 261lbs. I noticed water bloat so I started drinking 1-2 gallons water per day and my weight has stayed pretty consistent (in my opinion do to the fact I'm not holding much weight from water). I want to cruise on something that will help me maintain and not loose what I've gained (a lot of hard muscle, very lean. Chest and back have come along as those where weak points). How about some GHRP2 or 6? A solid PCT wouldn't do me any great deal in maintaining gains just bc I'm so far over the natural level at age 25. Undetectable gear I wanted to know about in the event I decided to hop back on with a different compound..
All help appreciated..