Crazy Awesome Trenavar, Mechabol + Androseries cycle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to point out a thread to you guys who like to run crazy cycles...

Tren + Mecha + Andro 13 weeks Killa-Cycle - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

This is the masterpiece:
Week 1-13 AndroMass @ 6 caps
Week 1+2 AndroHard @ 3 caps - Week 3-13 AndroHard @ 6 caps
Week 1-12 Trenavar @ 25 caps [250 mg] (Split Dose)
Week 1-6 Mechabol @ 5 caps [125 mg] (Split Dose)
Week 1-12 hCG @ 250 iu every 3 days (start day 4)
Week 1-12 Liverjuice @ 10ML (Split Dose)
Week 1-12 AEGIS @ 4 caps (Split Dose)
Week 2-13 AndroEnhance @ 3 puffs
Last 17 days of cycle: Proviron @ 1 cap
Week 1-13 Axon @ 1 to 2 caps a day
Week 1-13 Assault from MP for pre-workouts
Week 1-12 Fishoil

PCT: Weeks 14-18
Clomid 100/100/50/50/25
TRSv2 (except sustain alpha is LV)
week 3-6 - Lean Xtreme @ 3 tabs (split doses in 3)
ZMA
Lipotrophin-PM

Throughout the whole 18 weeks I will be using:
Bulletproof (5 days on, 2 days off)
ConCret HCI Creatine
EFA from Labrada @ 6 caps a day [split in 3 doses a day]
CLA @ 6 caps a day [split in 3 doses a day]

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a ghey cycle, a waste, and retarded

I logged in just to voice my opinion.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a ghey cycle, a waste, and retarded
Well, this guy is running it and I can imagine it'll be crazy.

I would like to hear some opinions I think this guy is open to them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was cut down to 6-8 weeks, I'd say it was a very nice cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure how to argue with that, all the science and my personal (but anecdotal) opinion say that's redonkulous,
Only logical reasoning I could muster would be you must have ran only andromass compounds, and there was lag time d/t the ester.
I know when I had the pleasure of running andromass, it really felt like it was getting going the 4th week.

But, I'm just a no body in the ph/androgen world, the argument that oral steroids are worth running longer than 6-8 weeks should be has with the names that matter, such as, Seth Roberts, William Llewellyn, Patrick Arnold, etc...
They are much more qualified for such a debate, and could possibly be incorrect.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure how to argue with that, all the science and my personal (but anecdotal) opinion say that's redonkulous,
Only logical reasoning I could muster would be you must have ran only andromass compounds, and there was lag time d/t the ester.
I know when I had the pleasure of running andromass, it really felt like it was getting going the 4th week.

But, I'm just a no body in the ph/androgen world, the argument that oral steroids are worth running longer than 6-8 weeks should be has with the names that matter, such as, Seth Roberts, William Llewellyn, Patrick Arnold, etc...
They are much more qualified for such a debate, and could possibly be incorrect.

The cycle by design is set to mimic as closely as possible with OTC the popular test/tren/mast blend, obviously with AM/Tvar/AH. I do find there to be a lag time with the AM, not due to ester length as the ester is only implemented for targeted uptake by the body, but just in terms of noticing effects, hence the Mechabol. I personally went lighter with the Mech, but that was because it was new and I had no idea what people ran it at. I believe BBG recently stated 150 was awesome, others seem to be in the 100-125 range, so that is where I guided him. The doses on the AM and AH are fairly self explanitory. The inclusion of the AE, while not completely necessary, will help support his goals of recomping while adding some more weight, which given the stack I do think will be fairly easy to do as long as diet doesn't get ****ed up.

I have read various authors/gurus and their thoughts on shorter vs. longer cycles. While I respect all of their opinions, Real world experience has shown me that longer generally is better. The same can be said based on feedback I have received from our customers.

Oh and the 17 days of light proviron was a "why not" since he had it and wanted to get rid of it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, im sure it'll be interesting indeed.

if it was me, which it isn't, i wouldn't expect to continue gaining after week 8, but you have experienced different, on a similar cycle so im sure it'll be the same if not close.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, im sure it'll be interesting indeed.

if it was me, which it isn't, i wouldn't expect to continue gaining after week 8, but you have experienced different, on a similar cycle so im sure it'll be the same if not close.

We won't be able to take bets on it, as he is cutting the cycle down to 9 weeks so he can formulate another cycle out of the remaining.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he can always keep going if he notices what you noticed and feels great, gains are still coming strong, as he's got enough or if he's like, it's week 9, and i feel like crap, gains have slowed/stopped, time to cut it short.

i'd say it's better to have too much gear than not enough.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
25 caps of trenavar per day. That's a ton of pills man.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the disadvantage a topical has, and it's a big one, is the skins ability to absorb the compound before it becomes super saturated.

absorbability of the gut is pretty much unlimited.

I like topicals, i've never used a topical I didn't like. i was just saying.

trenazone's advantage over trenavar is that it's already active, not that it's a topical, in my opinion, others im sure will feel differently.

now, anataeus releases a trenadione topical, that might be something there, possibly.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More like disadvantage.
Pretty clear that I was referring to the fact that applying a topical once in the morning could save you from popping a bunch of pills during the day :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy is logging over at Swole Source now, I'll see if he wants to continue his log here (unless he has and it's under my radar).

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm no stranger to crazy cycles but man this is over the top. Haven't been to swole source yet...are there pics in his log of his stash? I'd like to see it all together for proof of his insanity.