CRUISING ON OSTARINE

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Curious to hear some other opinions on this, as it's been a hot topic amongst myself and a couple of gays at the gym. TOPIC: cruising on ostarine(25mgs/day) for the next 5 years, best and worst case scenarios and everything in between. :fingersx:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to hear some other opinions on this, as it's been a hot topic amongst myself and a couple of gays at the gym. TOPIC: cruising on ostarine(25mgs/day) for the next 5 years, best and worst case scenarios and everything in between. :fingersx:
Which gym is it Planet Fitness? LMAO

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
couple of gays huh? you sure youre hanging around in a gym there buddy? planet fitness indeed

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Yea a couple of gays, I don't see the issue here ? :eek:p: lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea a couple of gays, I don't see the issue here ? :eek:p: lol
It's just a odd thing to post. I mean how do the Transvestites feel about cruising on Ostarine...lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just a odd thing to post. I mean how do the Transvestites feel about cruising on Ostarine...lol

I think he meant guys.....?

- Valdez

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he meant guys.....?

- Valdez
He's posted Gays twice.. If he dosent mean it then he is having a big time Freudian Slip...lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's posted Gays twice.. If he dosent mean it then he is having a big time Freudian Slip...lol

I'm going to say he posted from his phone and predictive text took over twice... Either that or the yellow eye from the osta has got the better of him. I have no idea why sexual orientation would be added to the post.

- Valdez

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I'm going to say he posted from his phone and predictive text took over twice... Either that or the yellow eye from the osta has got the better of him. I have no idea why sexual orientation would be added to the post.

- Valdez
isnt yellow eye from s4?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards

- Valdez
I meant gays but only to be detailed lol....can we address the topic at hand?? Another question to anybody whose ran more than 4 weeks of osta, I've recently noticed ever so slight yellowing in my vision but few and far between and just spots......can osta cause this too or did my source send me s4 in it's place?....I've been on ...whatver this is, for about 5 or 6 weeks now, i love it though, I've gotten stronger throughout PCT and now on osta/s4 only for about 2 weeks and the weigts are still going up.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ran it 12 weeks... No yellow eyes

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I ran it 12 weeks... No yellow eyes
i don't know if it's against the rules or not but can you say what brand you used? I'm using a company that makes UNIQUE CHEMICALS..as my source for it....

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
i don't know if it's against the rules or not but can you say what brand you used? I'm using a company that makes UNIQUE CHEMICALS..as my source for it....
I still dont understand all the vision issues with SARMS... IMO id rather take all the gear in the world and suffer every side effect hair loss, acne, etc. than f*** up my vision in any way. S4 makes you have "night vision" or whatever and ostarine makes your vision yellow?
Only reason i stay away from them, or at least until more research is done on them as they're still fairly new

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I still dont understand all the vision issues with SARMS... IMO id rather take all the gear in the world and suffer every side effect hair loss, acne, etc. than f*** up my vision in any way. S4 makes you have "night vision" or whatever and ostarine makes your vision yellow?
Only reason i stay away from them, or at least until more research is done on them as they're still fairly new
I think theyre confused. The yellow eye is the night vision effect of s4 where your eyes dont adjust to low light. So when its dark, its fukin dark. Its only temporary though at high doses

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my final week of a 6 week Osta run at 17.5mg per day. No yellow vision or any other vision problems. All I've noticed is positives with an increase in strength/LBM and slight fat reduction. My libido is slightly down but I can't say for sure of this is Osta related.

You should be able to tell if you are using S4 or Osta from the differences:

-Osta takes 3 weeks to fully kick-in (increased pumps/strength/endurance) whereas S4 kicks-in within the first week
- The vision sides only happen with S4. Osta has zero vision sides.
- S4 is more geared to fat loss whereas Osta is more of a recomp product.
- The minimum dosage for S4 is normally 50mgs per day. If you are using 25mgs and you have been sent S4 then it could take around 4-5 weeks for vision sides to appear.

The only way to know for sure what you are using is to have it tested.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I'm on my final week of a 6 week Osta run at 17.5mg per day. No yellow vision or any other vision problems. All I've noticed is positives with an increase in strength/LBM and slight fat reduction. My libido is slightly down but I can't say for sure of this is Osta related.

You should be able to tell if you are using S4 or Osta from the differences:

-Osta takes 3 weeks to fully kick-in (increased pumps/strength/endurance) whereas S4 kicks-in within the first week
- The vision sides only happen with S4. Osta has zero vision sides.
- S4 is more geared to fat loss whereas Osta is more of a recomp product.
- The minimum dosage for S4 is normally 50mgs per day. If you are using 25mgs and you have been sent S4 then it could take around 4-5 weeks for vision sides to appear.

The only way to know for sure what you are using is to have it tested.

it's been a few days since i posted that, and I've had no vision issues, i didn't have any prior to the postiong either so im thinking i was just being paranoid. This stuff has been great...i guess I'll just have to find out for myself what happens when taking this stuff for4-5-6 months on end, but thus far, no sides. There's always that thing though about things being too good to be true.......

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes,source posting is against the rules hard core.Even via pm which people seem to let slip their minds..."pyrooooo wherrrreee do I geet dem roiiiidddssss"Gah...anyways....

cruising on ostarine will never be the same as cruising on test.You really shouldn't cruise on anything other than test,especially a new slightly untested long term ostraine cycle.The estrogen concerns me,the fact it's so new bothers me,and the fact it's supressive at anabolic doses but when people think supression they think beanbags for balls.This is true....but you can have normal size and still be supressed.

This is my 2 cents.I ran ostraine before but it is mild enough you'd be getting the same gains as if you did natturally at 10 mg(if under 3 years training) and 20 mg is supressssssiiiiveee