Ritalin & Methyl Steroids??

dalto

dalto

Awards
Hey guys. I did a quick search and found some interesting info but nothing that answered mt specific question. Hopefully someone may have an answer or insight on this.

I've been prescribed and have been using ritalin (methylphenidate) since I was 22. 35 now. I've done several cycles over the years and never had any issues mixing the ritalin with the AAS. My doctor who prescribes it also prescribes my test e and he has also told me there is no problem mixing the 2. My question and concern is how safe is it with methylated AAS? I've mixed the 2 in the past but never really gave any thought to it. I'm getting ready to start my first cycle in over 2 years and am debating what I will use.

Does the nomenclature of ritalin (methylphenidate) mean that it is a methylated compound? If so I'm wondering if it poses the same risks as the methyl AAS? My doctor has never mentioned any kind of toxicity risk as far as the ritalin is concerned. I've never heard of it being toxic except in the case of an overdose (not liver related).

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Post the nomenclature, and ill tell you.

It depends on the location of the methyl group or groups.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Post the nomenclature, and ill tell you.

It depends on the location of the methyl group or groups.
Here is what I could find:

The molecular formula for methylphenidate is C[SUB]14[/SUB]H[SUB]19[/SUB]NO[SUB]2

[/SUB]chemistry.about.com/od/factsstructures/ig/Chemical-Structures---R/Ritalin-or-Methylphenidate.htm

I can't post the link but that's where I found it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I try to avoid that stuff. but I think it is hard on liver/kidney I am sure i have read before.
(only took it a few years in school)

sorry my input is not worth much here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
buakaw93 Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Supplements 11
MF210 General Chat 28