Stanodrol isn't helping with lethargy at all

Babbagandu

Awards
Are there any other OTC products that can help with this?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Harsh stack buddy two methyls

Test prop will get you going if you're ok with injections. Nothing wrong with good old fashioned coffee either.

I rip 5 hour energy shots twice a day by week 3 of a hard cycle.

Hope this helps.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine can help with on-cycle lethargy.

Babbagandu

Awards
Harsh stack buddy two methyls

Test prop will get you going if you're ok with injections. Nothing wrong with good old fashioned coffee either.

I rip 5 hour energy shots twice a day by week 3 of a hard cycle.

Hope this helps.
Would love some test but alas I have no source. Yeah I know it's a harsh cycle but I'm hoping the tudca I'm taking will keep my liver alive lol

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
U dnt have to have a source...wow hope u dnt have liver failure..two methyls is dumb...how does ur pee look

Babbagandu

Awards
U dnt have to have a source...wow hope u dnt have liver failure..two methyls is dumb...how does ur pee look

Stacking 2 methyls is not unheard of. My pee is fine. I drink lots of water and it's mostly clear during the day...just a hint of color. It's more clear on cycle then when I'm off because I constantly drink water.

Babbagandu

Awards
Oh and I'm not really sure what you mean by I don't have to have a source.....it's not like I can just **** out vials of test

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Nvr said it was unheard if..i said it was dumb..find one person on here that will recomend stacking two methyls...i bet labs will say other wise abt liver enzymes..dude not everyone who uses gear has a source...no need to get an attitude, if u dnt like some peoples advice or opinions, then dnt post...

Babbagandu

Awards
Nvr said it was unheard if..i said it was dumb..find one person on here that will recomend stacking two methyls...i bet labs will say other wise abt liver enzymes..dude not everyone who uses gear has a source...no need to get an attitude, if u dnt like some peoples advice or opinions, then dnt post...
No attitude bro. Your comment just didn't make sense. Not everyone who uses gear has a source? They must get it from SOMEWHERE... that place is their source

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
All I'm gna say is same place where u can get a serm as a research chem...anyway what other supps do u have that can act as a test base to help with lethargy besides stano

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I know i was asking if he has any supps to act as a test base..didnt mean other than.stano for a test base...i was just thinking adding a test base may help with lethargy....daa has helped me and as others have said good ol caffeine...

Babbagandu

Awards
Go with andro enhance from primordial performance.
Too pricey lol

All I'm gna say is same place where u can get a serm as a research chem...anyway what other supps do u have that can act as a test base to help with lethargy besides stano
I hear u man...Im aware of places online but too scared to receive that **** through the mail....I will probably never run real gear unless I find someone local.

I don't think I have any other supps. Trying to stay off all stims besides caffeine until after cycle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine + Stanodrol is a nice stack, it's obviously going to be expensive to run it for 8 weeks... but libido and lethargy should be managed with this combo.