two weeks into tbol cycle and starting to break out with a rash

Viking23

Awards
I lowered my dosage and it started to get better but if I go above 30 mg it gets worse. anyone ever have an issue like this?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Is it Acne? I have used this several times with no issues. I NEVER go below 50mg.

Viking23

Awards
Is it Acne? I have used this several times with no issues. I NEVER go below 50mg.
no def not and maybe it has nothing to do with the tbol just might be coincidence that it happened when I started my cycle but I was afraid maybe my gear is contaminated or something. its like two circular rashes. at first I thought it was ringworm but it doesn't really look like it and its not itchy but it did spread from my arm to right where the spot touches my chest when my arm's at rest.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
If it was the tbol, I would expect to see it everywhere. Weard. Not sure what to tell you. At only two weeks in, you could abort the cycle, let the rash clear and then start again, if it comes back, then chances are you are allergic to something in the tbol.

Viking23

Awards
If it was the tbol, I would expect to see it everywhere. Weard. Not sure what to tell you. At only two weeks in, you could abort the cycle, let the rash clear and then start again, if it comes back, then chances are you are allergic to something in the tbol.
do you think I would need to run a pct this early?

Cheif

Awards
I lowered my dosage and it started to get better but if I go above 30 mg it gets worse. anyone ever have an issue like this?
I do not believe It is relative to the tbol. Id go back to normal dose and give it a little more time. I had a similar rash a while ago. Not sure what's its called. If its the same type of rash, you should expect the spots to become dried out in a week at 2.

Like I said, sounds very much the same. Looks like ringworm, but does not it, and spreads. Not majorly, but yeah.

Viking23

Awards
I do not believe It is relative to the tbol. Id go back to normal dose and give it a little more time. I had a similar rash a while ago. Not sure what's its called. If its the same type of rash, you should expect the spots to become dried out in a week at 2.

Like I said, sounds very much the same. Looks like ringworm, but does not it, and spreads. Not majorly, but yeah.
alright ill see what happens and yeah it started to get better a few days ago but last night it came back worse. I def would like to continue the cycle just a lil paranoid lol and thanks for the help fellas ill post back in a few days and let you guys kno what happens. thanks again