Yet another hair loss thread

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
So I'm 22 and shedding bad. MPB is in my family. I have run 2 cycles. Both ravaged hair line.
My question is finasteride something reasonable for me to take in my situation. Currently in PCT.
say .5-1mg a day of RC grade fin. Or is dutra better?

And as far as sides go the new libido killer studies scare me cause I like my boners from time to time.

So thoughts please!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try nizoral 2%, minoxil, AA first?

Me personally I would use fin as an absolutely last resort!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards

The only reason I skipped those is how bad my hair is getting already and my family history is awful, everyone is bald lol...

With these extremes do you think those would really help?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards

This. I've used nizoral shampoo throughout cycles and even off. Works great for holding hair. Make sure to get a good conditioner as it can dry your hair out.

But if its genetic you might be delaying the inevitable, especially if you continue using AAS.

For hair growth you can try minoxidil I've used it to treat the little trouble spots I get after a cycle. Tons of brands out there

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I skipped those is how bad my hair is getting already and my family history is awful, everyone is bald lol...

With these extremes do you think those would really help?
Well with fin you can get a range of different sides. So I would rather exhaust all avenues before I put a prescription medication into my body.

Another thing if you start taking fin it will take a while for you to see results as all it's really doing is preventing the conversion to DHT.

At the end of the day it's up to you mate.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This. I've used nizoral shampoo throughout cycles and even off. Works great for holding hair. Make sure to get a good conditioner as it can dry your hair out.

But if its genetic you might be delaying the inevitable, especially if you continue using AAS.

For hair growth you can try minoxidil I've used it to treat the little trouble spots I get after a cycle. Tons of brands out there
I thought minox is something once used you have to use it for life or else the hair gained is lost. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also OP what did you run for your cycles? I ran epi and it annihilated my hair. Currently I'm on week 2 of superdrol and using a 1% nizoral shampoo every other day with almost no shedding. Im also MPB prone too. My hair also looks thicker now too from using the nizoral shampoo.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I thought minox is something once used you have to use it for life or else the hair gained is lost. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also OP what did you run for your cycles? I ran epi and it annihilated my hair. Currently I'm on week 2 of superdrol and using a 1% nizoral shampoo every other day with almost no shedding. Im also MPB prone too. My hair also looks thicker now too from using the nizoral shampoo.
I ran phera which started my problems. Then just finished a test e cycle that totaled the rest of my head lol. And I think minox is regular usage or it will go away, I think your correct on that.
At 22 I just want hair haha!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Well with fin you can get a range of different sides. So I would rather exhaust all avenues before I put a prescription medication into my body.

Another thing if you start taking fin it will take a while for you to see results as all it's really doing is preventing the conversion to DHT.

At the end of the day it's up to you mate.

Are the results of fin though long lasting. Once your hair comes back you'll be ok, aside from typical MPB? The cycles really sped it up

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Are the results of fin though long lasting. Once your hair comes back you'll be ok, aside from typical MPB? The cycles really sped it up
I'm pretty sure there long lasting as long as you continually take fin otherwise DHT will rise again and start killing the hair follicle.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
I'm pretty sure there long lasting as long as you continually take fin otherwise DHT will rise again and start killing the hair follicle.

+1. I talked to my doc about propecia (finasteride), she said it's a "life-long commitment" as in, once you stop taking it, say bye to the hair it was holding!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double Dose toco-8, Nizoral 2-3x per week, look up emu oil and coconut oil for hair.

Go go go! Once you lose, it's tough to get back. But if you catch it in the process you can be okay.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Double Dose toco-8, Nizoral 2-3x per week, look up emu oil and coconut oil for hair.

Go go go! Once you lose, it's tough to get back. But if you catch it in the process you can be okay.
Would you use ur nizoral in the shower or out of the shower? I just picked mine up

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This ^ I also like n2shampoo.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Dang had my hopes up!!! Every store I'm in a stroll by the shampoos just hoping to stumble upon it haha
+1. Would be even nicer if they had an "ancillaries/peptides" aisle!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
+1. Would be even nicer if they had an "ancillaries/peptides" aisle!
I always keep my hopes up for the future... Someday hopefully it's all regulated and distributed easily to responsible people

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nizoral is for shower use... do not leave it on your head. The sulfate would destroy your scalp if left in for too long.

I get mine prescription... went to a dermatologist and basically said "I want nizoral 2% to prevent hair loss."

Gave me a script. lol

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Nizoral is for shower use... do not leave it on your head. The sulfate would destroy your scalp if left in for too long.

I get mine prescription... went to a dermatologist and basically said "I want nizoral 2% to prevent hair loss."

Gave me a script. lol
That sounds a lot more convenient, i might just get a script myself lol.

-GH

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established

Gave me a script. lol
You can also order 2% on amazon, usually just get shipped from overseas, I've been doing that for a while

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I have over 200 bottles of the last batch of Toco 8 ever made. Expires 11/13, store in the fridge and they will last longer. PM me if interested. I will take best offer on each bottle, and will gladly discount on bulk orders.