Female var

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Great back shape. It's still early too so I know that a few weeks later will be a lot of improvement. Keep up the good work.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014


  2. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    i have a ideal body image in my mind but i dont really know how to explain it. maybe i should try find a photo?
    Personally i would love to see what you are aiming for because i think you look fantastic as it is!
    Last edited by ladyhustle; 11-18-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: im a idiot and i cant spell
    Do you even lift?
    •   
       


  3. Looking good so far. Way to keep ur head up and keep pounding away in the gym. Throwing it in the haters faces

  4. Looking good buff girl! Back and shoulders are taking shape

  5. Great taper!!
    Hustle harder

  6. nice progress.

    Kind of off topic but got any tips you got that I could give my wife as far as working around a back injury herniated discs L1 L2 S4 she's trying to drop the baby weight and having a hard time of it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    nice progress.

    Kind of off topic but got any tips you got that I could give my wife as far as working around a back injury herniated discs L1 L2 S4 she's trying to drop the baby weight and having a hard time of it.
    Sure just drop me a private msg and i can try help
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle

    Personally i would love to see what you are aiming for ::
    If i could be my own version of this i would be fully satisfied
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  9. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl

    If i could be my own version of this i would be fully satisfied
    She ain't got nuttin on u

  10. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    She ain't got nuttin on u
    Except maybe a tan
    Do you even lift?
    •   
       


  11. Hello buff.girl
    A few years ago I was running another profile on here under a different user name but i ended up having my Anavar logg deleted due to a profuse amount of hate that i was getting, it was actually called Female AAS, i have been back on this forum but didn't create another account until i started following your log. I am glad that you are not being put down by comments and that you seem like you use them to motivate you and give you the drive that you need to carry on. You look SUPER! Keep up your amazing work and i am sure that you will achieve far better aesthetics then above posted females body, no disrespect to her. I had rather invasive spinal surgery and i know how difficult it is to live a normal life with such an injury. You have inspired me to get my training and diet back on track. Thank you! We're all looking forward to your end results, Keep pushing.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cecjon
    Hello buff.girl
    A few years ago I was running another profile on here under a different user name but i ended up having my Anavar logg deleted due to a profuse amount of hate that i was getting, it was actually called Female AAS, i have been back on this forum but didn't create another account until i started following your log. I am glad that you are not being put down by comments and that you seem like you use them to motivate you and give you the drive that you need to carry on. You look SUPER! Keep up your amazing work and i am sure that you will achieve far better aesthetics then above posted females body, no disrespect to her. I had rather invasive spinal surgery and i know how difficult it is to live a normal life with such an injury. You have inspired me to get my training and diet back on track. Thank you! We're all looking forward to your end results, Keep pushing.
    Thanks that was really cool of u. There are just so many women out there who want to try var but are to scared or dont know what to do and i figured y not share my experiences during my cycle bcz its really not as scary as women think aslongs u are intune with ur body and monitor your responses, train hard and eat clean you will get closer and closer to ur ultimate goal. As far as hate goes i think im just really lucky that the haters havent found my thread yet lol

    P.S ur really pretty..just saying
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  13. Woah buff.girl pulling the ladies! Hehehe
    Do you even lift?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle View Post
    Woah buff.girl pulling the ladies! Hehehe
    Grow up.

  15. Eeeeasy ladies...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Lots of good senses of humor in this thread.

  17. Are you planning on tapering off your last week or just going full on cold turkey hun?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cecjon
    Are you planning on tapering off your last week or just going full on cold turkey hun?
    Was just planning on stopping and going cold turkey, ive never felt the need to taper down as i dont get depro or any of that.
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  19. Does anyone know if buff.girl has a face?

  20. Nope. She's the headless horseman of female bodybuilders. She's just a jacked lady in a sports bra riding around on a stallion making us men look weak.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. now that made me LMAO
    Do you even lift?

  22. I like to believe she's a headless fem bot made to crush weights and make Internet posts.

  23. Oh i see! So essentially everyone just places there own head image onto her sexy body? HAHA! I like where this is going
    Do you even lift?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle
    Oh i see! So essentially everyone just places there own head image onto her body? HAHA! I like where this is going
    No.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle View Post
    Oh i see! So essentially everyone just places there own head image onto her sexy body? HAHA! I like where this is going
    You do know she is going to read that?

    Nice tag line by the way, i can see it lies near and dear.

  26. Lol at ladyhustle negging me

    That'll end well.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol at ladyhustle negging me

    That'll end well.
    You must be joking!
    I think she should just quietly fade away and hope that people forget about her.
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!

  28. Workout is completed and damn it was a great workout! Gym was near empty and ice cold, its summer here and about 97 degrees Fahrenheit (36oC) outside so walking into that air-conditioned gym was fantastic.

    Killed back and biceps and i had veins popping out everywhere. I started adding a dropset at the end of a workout if my muscles arent fatigued yet but it feels like i can go on forever.

    I was telling my gf that i have this amazing sense of well being, i feel really really good emotionally and physically. So far, im really enjoying this cycle.

    I just took these photos in my car window coz there was no mirror around, hope they are ok.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  29. That's amazing. Keep up the good work.
    I can see a solid vein in your forearm in the second picture.
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!

  30. Damn girl. Guns looking good! I know some guys I lift with that don't have arms like that!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 11:56 AM
  3. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:44 PM
  4. Females and T3/Clen
    By creativebody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 06:02 PM
  5. PH's for females
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:33 AM
Log in
Log in