Female var - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Female var

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

She's making all kinds of gains.
    Hope she stays in this Forum! She's gunna reach some heights for sure

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Amazing work buff girl! Loving this thread. It's pretty cool to see a lady on steroids.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Just got caught up. Awesome thread! You are killing it
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Hey guys and girl,

So i woke up this morning to a nice surprise. I got some upper abs peeking thru. It will surely be gone by lunch but still pretty cool to know that they are around.
    Amazing! You really are living up to your name buff girl. There are plenty of women out there who would kill for your physique. Keep it up.
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this thread is full of win. keep it up!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

Have you experienced any negative sides on this cycle?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Hope she stays in this Forum! She's gunna reach some heights for sure
    i will stick around for sure!
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cecjon View Post
    Have you experienced any negative sides on this cycle?
    on this cycle i really haven't experienced any neg sides. i haven't had any acne or anything like that usually by now i would have increased oiliness and some acne but i have been really lucky so far. as mentioned in a previous post i did notice some breast reduction and i haven't had like "that time of the month" (sorry guys) whilst on cycle, but yeah that's about it and i don't really see those as neg sides lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Looking amazing buffgirl!! I know a girl who is currently 3weeks in on her var cycle, she is at 7.5mgs and going to 10 tomorrow. Do you split your dose or take all 10 @same time? Also, do you take it with grapefruit juice? She tapered up to 10 mgs and will taper out of the cycle, apparently this helps mitigate potential cold turkey effects. Thoughts? She's up 8lbs in 3 weeks.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sonny4753
    Looking amazing buffgirl!! I know a girl who is currently 3weeks in on her var cycle, she is at 7.5mgs and going to 10 tomorrow. Do you split your dose or take all 10 @same time? Also, do you take it with grapefruit juice? She tapered up to 10 mgs and will taper out of the cycle, apparently this helps mitigate potential cold turkey effects. Thoughts? She's up 8lbs in 3 weeks.
    Thank u i split my dose so i take half in the am and half in the pm. Nope i just take it with water, any reason for the grapefruit juice? I really dont see the need to taper up or down on a cycle as i never struggle when coming off cycle, i just start with my dose and then watch for any sides. Good luck to ur friend on her cycle!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Grapefruit juice inhibits a specific enzyme in the liver that is responsible for reducing toxic or toxic "deemed" compounds by the body. Therefore taking your var dose or any oral may be enhanced by the properties contained within grapefruit juice. Canton recall the specific enzyme... Just Google grapefruit juice and inhibit enzyme. I think some supplement companies are actually selling products that supposedly mimic grapefruit juice, but I'm always a bit skeptical of supplement companies these days. But that's my 2 cents.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Grapefruit juice inhibits a specific enzyme in the liver that is responsible for reducing toxic or toxic "deemed" compounds by the body. Therefore taking your var dose or any oral may be enhanced by the properties contained within grapefruit juice. Canton recall the specific enzyme... Just Google grapefruit juice and inhibit enzyme. I think some supplement companies are actually selling products that supposedly mimic grapefruit juice, but I'm always a bit skeptical of supplement companies these days. But that's my 2 cents.
    Without hijacking, that's some interesting ****. May incorporate this into the var portion of my cycle.
    Hustle harder
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Thank u i split my dose so i take half in the am and half in the pm. Nope i just take it with water, any reason for the grapefruit juice? I really dont see the need to taper up or down on a cycle as i never struggle when coming off cycle, i just start with my dose and then watch for any sides. Good luck to ur friend on her cycle!
    Interesting, so when you drop the compound cold turkey do you follow any protocols to get your estrogen and progestin levels back to normal? Last time this girl did a small cycle and dropped cold turkey she broke out like CRAZY...took weeks for everything to subside. Hmmm, maybe just different strokes for different folks.

I sent you a private message with her program btw. She's having incredible results and is now at 10mgs split into two 5mg doses a day.

Cheers!!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Interesting, so when you drop the compound cold turkey do you follow any protocols to get your estrogen and progestin levels back to normal? Last time this girl did a small cycle and dropped cold turkey she broke out like CRAZY...took weeks for everything to subside. Hmmm, maybe just different strokes for different folks.

I sent you a private message with her program btw. She's having incredible results and is now at 10mgs split into two 5mg doses a day.

Cheers!!
    Nope, i never have any problems stopping cold turkey. If i had acne on my cycle then it immediately clears when i stop.

Sweet ill check out the PM when i get a chance. Glad to hear shes getting the desired results.
  15. New Member

Love love loving this thread. Thank you for logging! I just gave myself my first pin of Primo today. Planning on stacking Var with it in a couple of weeks. I think you're looking awesome BuffGirl! Maybe I should start my own log though, cause I carry a lot more body fat than you to start with I think.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JeeBee72 View Post
    Love love loving this thread. Thank you for logging! I just gave myself my first pin of Primo today. Planning on stacking Var with it in a couple of weeks. I think you're looking awesome BuffGirl! Maybe I should start my own log though, cause I carry a lot more body fat than you to start with I think.
    That would be amazing! I would be in on that log for sure, it was something i thought of before but for now orals are just more convenient. Thank u, i feel fantastic. Drop me a PM if you do end up doing a log so i can follow it pls
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Back progress for u
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Nice work! Do you use deadlifts in your routine? If no, I highly recommend adding heavy deads for back day.

Good taper into the waste by the way, amazing how the wider a woman gets her back the tinier the waist appears. Who says you can build a strong hour glass with muscles! Keep it up! Cheers!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Back looks amazing! U can realy tell u know how to workout. Very evenly proportioned, awesome work woman!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back taper looks fantastic. Great work!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice job!! Also those walls are cool!!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice work! Do you use deadlifts in your routine? If no, I highly recommend adding heavy deads for back day.
    I cant deadlifts unfortunately with my herniated discs
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Awesome looking back. Very well formed. Keep up the good work.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  24. New Member

Your back looks awesome BuffGirl! Would love to see an update of your abs. Last shot they looked great! I think our outcomes will be quite different, cause you had a nice, young body to begin with. I on the other hand, am 40 and have had 3 children, so I've got a lot of work to do lol! I recently won a 12-week Body Transformation challenge here in Australia. I now want to take it that one step further to lower my body fat and increase muscle tone. Anyway, I don't want to take this away from you... You truly are an inspiration. I too, enjoy working out alone, so I read that with interest. At the new gym I go to, they have the supported rack systems (sorry... Completely forgotten what they're called... Smith Machine maybe?), so I enjoy those, even though my PT says they aren't good cause you're helped out too much! I am also shy, like you! And a quick question if ok, does your partner know about the roids? Just curious, cause I'm hiding mine from my partner... I think he'd freak! They're illegal here in Australia and we're considered "squeaky clean" folk lol!!! xxx
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice shoulder to waist taper buff.girl!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL at jeebee. Everything is illegal here in Australia. Well everything that works anyways!
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JeeBee72
    Your back looks awesome BuffGirl! Would love to see an update of your abs. Last shot they looked great! I think our outcomes will be quite different, cause you had a nice, young body to begin with. I on the other hand, am 40 and have had 3 children, so I've got a lot of work to do lol! I recently won a 12-week Body Transformation challenge here in Australia. I now want to take it that one step further to lower my body fat and increase muscle tone. Anyway, I don't want to take this away from you... You truly are an inspiration. I too, enjoy working out alone, so I read that with interest. At the new gym I go to, they have the supported rack systems (sorry... Completely forgotten what they're called... Smith Machine maybe?), so I enjoy those, even though my PT says they aren't good cause you're helped out too much! I am also shy, like you! And a quick question if ok, does your partner know about the roids? Just curious, cause I'm hiding mine from my partner... I think he'd freak! They're illegal here in Australia and we're considered "squeaky clean" folk lol!!! xxx
    Thank u very much! I will try get a good front shot as soon as i can. Congratulations on ur win thats amazing! Im glad that u can relate to me on certain levels because that is what will get more women to take interest in my log and not be afraid to start a cycle.

Yes my girlfriend knows that i am using juice, she is actually extremely supportive of it but i had to explain to her everything about why i want to take it and what they will do and what they can do and we agreed on a budget so that i dont spend all my money on that haha. I tried to hide one cycle from her as i wanted to see if she would notice changes but she noticed it in about 2 weeks i have no idea why, she said its because i get so happy with myself and she loves that so i think thats why she is very accepting.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hey everyone so i found this photo of me from 1 year ago.

I had only been going to the physiotherapist and biokineticist without any heavy lifting because of my back. I was taking 4 valiums a day and was on numerous pain pills for chronic back pain aswell as lyrica which is meant to help for nerve pain.

As i hope i can see that i have made some pretty big changes. After this vacation i started training from the 15th of January and have only stopped for 2 months due to hospitalization.

I hope this is some form of motivation for everyone because this is whats motivating me to carry on pushing. Ive come to far to stop now.

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Fantastic transformation. Nice work!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Wow, that's a great transformation in one year. You should be proud of that, that's hard work. Btw, great back and taper. Keep up the solid work.....
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

Amazing buffgirl, You clearly have the right type of drive that will keep pushing you to get your ideal body. How many cycles did you do in this year?

Your proportions are fantastic! You very rarely see women with such broad shoulders and wide back usually the widest part are the hips and thighs lol. You really have fantastic genetics coupled with your hard work, you should really strongly consider competing.

You are killing it and you are right, you have come too far to stop now.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Great transformation and drive to overcome ur injuries. Keep at it chicki, ur kicken ass. And u were made for this
  33. New Member

BUMP
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot...
    its a mission but here is a front snap...try not to be to harsh pls :*******:Attachment 68915
    Dang! Props to you girl! It takes lots of guts to post a progress pic at the beginning of a cycle. I think that anavar is a little weak for really trying to make good gains and honestly a good bulking diet would probably have better results. Building up more muscle will help you burn more fat as well and you can definitely get your body fat even lower. Typically women who go on var are well in the low to mid teens bodyfat percentages, as their ultimate goal is to get below 10%. I just see you needing to run the anavar much longer than anticipated in order to get the results you are after, when you could just start the old fashioned way and work your butt off doing that.
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

Ok so who scared her away?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Where did Buffy Go? Please come back!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

How did I miss this.

I think I'm in love.

But seriously well done! Proportions are nicely sculpted, got some muscle maturity, and your double back bicep pose really shows you have some nice front delts.

Well done!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sorry i have been so scarce. I have had no internet access and cell service has not been fantastic at my beach house and i struggle to upload pics
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Sorry i have been so scarce. I have had no internet access and cell service has not been fantastic at my beach house and i struggle to upload pics
    We understand. How are your strength gains coming Buffy? Also How much more cycle time is left?
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lets see...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM