1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.

now that made me LMAO
    Do you even lift?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I like to believe she's a headless fem bot made to crush weights and make Internet posts.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.

Oh i see! So essentially everyone just places there own head image onto her sexy body? HAHA! I like where this is going
    Do you even lift?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle
    Oh i see! So essentially everyone just places there own head image onto her body? HAHA! I like where this is going
    No.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle View Post
    Oh i see! So essentially everyone just places there own head image onto her sexy body? HAHA! I like where this is going
    You do know she is going to read that?

Nice tag line by the way, i can see it lies near and dear.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol at ladyhustle negging me

That'll end well.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol at ladyhustle negging me

That'll end well.
    You must be joking!
    I think she should just quietly fade away and hope that people forget about her.
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Workout is completed and damn it was a great workout! Gym was near empty and ice cold, its summer here and about 97 degrees Fahrenheit (36oC) outside so walking into that air-conditioned gym was fantastic.

Killed back and biceps and i had veins popping out everywhere. I started adding a dropset at the end of a workout if my muscles arent fatigued yet but it feels like i can go on forever.

I was telling my gf that i have this amazing sense of well being, i feel really really good emotionally and physically. So far, im really enjoying this cycle.

I just took these photos in my car window coz there was no mirror around, hope they are ok.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

That's amazing. Keep up the good work.
    I can see a solid vein in your forearm in the second picture.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Damn girl. Guns looking good! I know some guys I lift with that don't have arms like that!
  11. TLW
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Arms looking really good. Keep it up.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Damn! Those are cannons! Keep up the good work. Nice arms...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great peak on the bicep.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Late, but in. How far are you into the 8wks?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Nope. She's the headless horseman of female bodybuilders. She's just a jacked lady in a sports bra riding around on a stallion making us men look weak.
    LOL
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    thank you very much for you input. my last cycle was a dirty bulk and i got freaking huge! i was the biggest and heaviest i had ever been but it was awesome. shortly after i finished my cycle i got a bacterial infection which had me in hospital for a month, as im sure you can imagine...bye bye gains!! i lost 10kg in that one month.

thanks for checking out my diet, ofcourse i am open to suggestions else i would not have put it up on of my friends who is studying to be a nutritionist actually worked it out for me and i worked it out on a iphone app lol. i was thinking of actually using a meal replacement/weight gainer shake to substitute one of my whey protein shakes or something like that because in all honesty, i struggle to eat all of my food and thinking about adding more food might actually kill me, well you know what i mean. do you think that would be sufficient? thanks

In like slin!!!

Trying to catch up, but saw this post and wondered if you have any pics from your bulker? I like to see progress pics!!!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    Late, but in. How far are you into the 8wks?
    Today is exactly half way
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    In like slin!!!

Trying to catch up, but saw this post and wondered if you have any pics from your bulker? I like to see progress pics!!!
    Wow Miss Q.

I had no idea you were on this site as well.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    Wow Miss Q.

I had no idea you were on this site as well.
    Sleazy E...you are our new hero!!! Sorry buffgirl!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Posting this up. I know people are questioning you being at 20% body fat, but I don't think they understand the difference between a man at 20% and a woman at 20%.

Attachment 70218
    GREAT post!

upto 35% is sexy to me then! (depending on the women)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I owe u some back photos...hope they dont dissapoint
    Well I THINK you look amazing hun!
    Keep it up!!!
    very sexy!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I owe u some back photos...hope they dont dissapoint
    Very nice V taper!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Very nice V taper!
    mirin' avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679 View Post
    mirin' avatar!

Yup brah...I be mirin!! ha!!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.

buff.girl I think your genetics are great for the look you are going for. None of your photos can dissapoint.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

Hey guys
    So i was thinking about logging my 8 weeks on var if theres enough interest and not a ton of hate i would def do it..

Not to be a douche but i really dont need the ppl to tell me not to take it, this isnt my first cycle and i have my reasons ? sweet, moving on...

im 22, fem obviously, im like 5'6" and 120lbs
    Goal is to gain muscle...according to some machine at gym that estimates bf its 20% but i been meaning to have it measured properly.
    Okay, well wish you good luck in your cycle...before you start, see if you can get your bodyfat checked with calipers instead of the machine;. If it is 20%, while it's still decent fr a woman, it's still a little too high if you are wanting to achieve a leaner look. At 120lbs, and 5'6", you got to be looking lean already, but probably more skinny fat, which is not your goal I'm sure. You shouldn't take anavar in hopes of gaining muscle, as it is very weak in that department. You can take it in conjunction with something, I'd suggest primo to help with adding a little more size while still cutting, but again since it is also going to help harden your muscles, you will need to get your bodyfat down a little more for best results. What does your diet look like? Perhaps we can help you get your bodyfat down in a few weeks so you can get a good start on your cycle.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel

Okay, well wish you good luck in your cycle...before you start, see if you can get your bodyfat checked with calipers instead of the machine;. If it is 20%, while it's still decent fr a woman, it's still a little too high if you are wanting to achieve a leaner look. At 120lbs, and 5'6", you got to be looking lean already, but probably more skinny fat, which is not your goal I'm sure. You shouldn't take anavar in hopes of gaining muscle, as it is very weak in that department. You can take it in conjunction with something, I'd suggest primo to help with adding a little more size while still cutting, but again since it is also going to help harden your muscles, you will need to get your bodyfat down a little more for best results. What does your diet look like? Perhaps we can help you get your bodyfat down in a few weeks so you can get a good start on your cycle.
    She's already halfway through...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

A little behind. Didn't notice all of the pages?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    She's already halfway through...
    LOL too funny
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Her bf isn't even close to 20. She's halfway through and she's got more muscle than a lot of guys lol. She's pretty ripped lol
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    i hope you are trolling my dude! if you looked at any of the posts and actually the picture of her desired body you would see that she isnt going for a leaner look, that chic actually looks off season. She is definatley not skinny fat, if you took even a second to look at her pics you would see that. Anavar is a steroid so it will help you gain muscle, diet is what cuts you. Her diet is posted on here aswell, it was one of the first posts. As mentioned she is already halfway...next time maybe read the thread and look at the information provided by the poster before you give your input.

Just saying
    Do you even lift?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.

Thanks, yeah i really should get around to using calipers.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Var not a good muscle gainer? Do some research. Use some. Its like primo and eq. Its a slow quality mass gainer.

As far as body fat. She's pretty cut up. She's at the almost abs point. like a half a % away. Telling her she's needs to get her bodyfat down is ridiculous. Along with q she's one of the sexiest/leanest women I've seen on here. Quit being jealous of her and go elsewhere with your crappy advice. If you read any of this she knows what she's doing.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Var not a good muscle gainer? Do some research. Use some. Its like primo and eq. Its a slow quality mass gainer.

As far as body fat. She's pretty cut up. She's at the almost abs point. like a half a % away. Telling her she's needs to get her bodyfat down is ridiculous. Along with q she's one of the sexiest/leanest women I've seen on here. Quit being jealous of her and go elsewhere with your crappy advice. If you read any of this she knows what she's doing.
    Amen
    Hustle harder
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hey guys and girl,

So i woke up this morning to a nice surprise. I got some upper abs peeking thru. It will surely be gone by lunch but still pretty cool to know that they are around.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Hell yes!!! Makes me so excited for the anavar portion of my cycle. Keep slaying it!
    Hustle harder
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Looking great! I always love looking in the mirror in the morning before I eat and the bloat sets in lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Looking good!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Looking good!
    She's making all kinds of gains.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 09:56 AM
  3. New Female Member with some Questions