Female var

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Linkin Park was amazing!! Wow it was really great, they sound exactly like they did on there cds.

As far as my meals went, my gf called the bus company and she actually made and packed my meals for me and even snuck 2 meals into the stadium where they performed so my diet was right on track.

As far as the cycle is goin, i have already gained a few kg. i noticed last night that my uhm, chest area? Boobs? Whatever they have shrunk lol but that always happens when im on cycle. I am incredibly vascular yesterday i just picked up a garden chair and carried it inside and i had veins popping out all over.

Strength gains are really really impressive. For example, on tricep pushdown i usually do about 30kg or around there last night i did it at 45kg easily. Granted i was super pissed off about something in my personal life which i channeled into my workout but my strength is definitely up by a significant amount.

My recovery is also much better. I hardly have any aches and pains the next day in-comparison to what i normally have with muscle soreness etc.

Usually i do struggle with acne on cycle but this time round my skin is actually looking very good, better than average. No acne insight!
    Nice progress. Keep up the good work. How long you going to be on cycle?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954

Nice progress. Keep up the good work. How long you going to be on cycle?
    8 weeks
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl

8 weeks
    Loving this log. Btw just noticed your sig. Twin muscle fitness for the win!
    Hustle harder

4. Lol definitely! Happy lifting guys...pls dont snap yo sh1t up!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Glad things are going so well. It would make sense that your breasts might shrink a bit with the anabolics burning through more fat (I'd never thought about that before in terms of a female running a cycle). Vascularity + strength gains = awesome. Glad you enjoyed the show, as well!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

6. Yeah it definitely does happen and i guess it depends how "busty" you are but seeing as i was particularly gifted jn that area its super noticeable.

7. 45kg tricep pushdown is beast mode for sure. +15kg is awesome gains on any lift. Definitely piquing my interest in running var with tren this spring.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

8. In for the lesbian boob talk jk... Just caught up on your whole log. Lookin good so far! Sorry so late
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    In for the lesbian boob talk jk... Just caught up on your whole log. Lookin good so far! Sorry so late
    Lmao!! thank u, rather late than never the fun is only beginning now in annyway

10. Cant wait to see some new pics
    Do you even lift?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle
    Cant wait to see some new pics
    Check ur PM

12. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl

Check ur PM
    Waaaahhhh, no progress pics for the followers?! Lol JK. But seriously.
    Hustle harder

13. Posting this up. I know people are questioning you being at 20% body fat, but I don't think they understand the difference between a man at 20% and a woman at 20%.

Name:  body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  130.9 KB
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

14. Quote Originally Posted by rabz
    Waaaahhhh, no progress pics for the followers?! Lol JK. But seriously.
    Lol no no she didnt get pics! I just said that im looking for someone to help me take pic bcz these pics are rubbish and u deserve better.

Didnt think that was worth posting on here lol

15. Haha! Just pokin fun. It's heck for me to get decent progress pics even with help. Prolly because I always end up hating them. Btw bigblackguys pic above is an awesome example of the difference in make and female bf differences. Ill be stealing it.
    Hustle harder

16. Quote Originally Posted by rabz
    Haha! Just pokin fun. It's heck for me to get decent progress pics even with help. Prolly because I always end up hating them. Btw bigblackguys pic above is an awesome example of the difference in make and female bf differences. Ill be stealing it.
    I know what u mean, getting a good pic is a mission and the ones where u can actually see wtf is going on aren't appropriate lol so its not ideal.

17. I always use the timer shutter on my phone camera, stack some stuff up on the counter to get the right height n use the mirror to critique your pose yourself...

Or hit up a girlfriend n impress her with pics n then a lil fun after, LoL.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

18. To the hater who said i have no shoulders....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

19. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    To the hater who said i have no shoulders....
    damn girl! whoever said that must be blind.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

20. I owe u some back photos...hope they dont dissapoint
    Attached Images Attached Images    

21. Damn girl you are looking great. Your lat spread is the tits!

Sad you like the ladies!! thats all im going to say about that.

Oh and your house looks cool as ****. Like a Spanish Hacienda or something...

22. Looking good! How much longer do you have on cycle?

23. Thanks for the kind words guys and girl this cycle is one of best ive had and i think it has to do with the motivation that i get from u and logging it is forcing me to stay on track because i know there are people on AM who i cant let down.

I have about 29 days left on my cycle so things can only get better.

24. I wish I had a cool doorway like that in my house
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

25. Lol thanks. Its a pretty open planned brick house.
    Almost slightly medieval

26. Looking SOLID. Who said you have no shoulders?!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

27. Looking solid nice work
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    I owe u some back photos...hope they dont dissapoint
    Damn girl! You looking solid as ****! You are solid as rock! How long have u been on so far?

29. some Negative Nancy dude in previous comments said i need to work on shoulders and back after seeing my first pic...lol

thank you for all the comments, i really appreciate it!

ive been on for 22 days now, its a 8 week cycle so it will be about 55 days with the var that i have.

dont really know if anyone is using instagram but i have a profile on there...just search "anabolicgirl" if you want to see some more pics that i dont post up on here necessarily just like some vascularity and random body shots on there.

have a great Sunday

30. Your back is looking awesome!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 11:56 AM