Female var - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Female var

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Hello, let first give you a liitle about myself in order to give some creditals . Both my wife and myself are competetive bodybuilders, she has won over 16 overall titles. Shes 5'3'' 158 lbs and 4.65% 4 weeks out. First, looking at your pics/diet and training I would add some hacks and leg press, maybee separating quads and hams to seprate days. If you want to add some size Id maybe use some prop or ent (small amount) with a litle Eq. VAr or win are really more contest. my wife uses a small amount of propor ent up untill 4 weeks when she switches to the win and var. she will be in the low 5% at 5 weeks out. Also add little nov or arimadex through out the cycle.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ozdog
    Hello, let first give you a liitle about myself in order to give some creditals . Both my wife and myself are competetive bodybuilders, she has won over 16 overall titles. Shes 5'3'' 158 lbs and 4.65% 4 weeks out. First, looking at your pics/diet and training I would add some hacks and leg press, maybee separating quads and hams to seprate days. If you want to add some size Id maybe use some prop or ent (small amount) with a litle Eq. VAr or win are really more contest. my wife uses a small amount of propor ent up untill 4 weeks when she switches to the win and var. she will be in the low 5% at 5 weeks out. Also add little nov or arimadex through out the cycle.
    Hey thank u for ur post. I struggle to do certain lower body movements due to nerve damage from my stupid herniated discs but thanks for ur input.

Im not planning on competing like well, ever. Purely based on the fact that South African bodybuilding sucks at this point im pretty happy with a var only cycle but i appreciate ur input and will definatly keep it in mind for future cycles.

If u dont mind me asking, how old is ur wife?
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fit4me View Post
    yes
    thank you
    I'm thinking about logging it
    I double d dawg dare you!

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'1"  150 lbs.

I accept your challenge...lol
    I have been keeping a video journal but I'm afraid someone will recognize me lol
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

She is 46, she beeen competeting for over 20 years, Is there a reason you want to go orals over injectables? How much muscle do you want to add? I completely understand the back issues. You could do alot of iso execises to pre -exhaust your quads and hams before doing the compound exercises, therefore the weights will be lighter and less strees on your back. Stay strong and good luck in your bodybuilding
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ozdog View Post
    She is 46, she beeen competeting for over 20 years, Is there a reason you want to go orals over injectables? How much muscle do you want to add? I completely understand the back issues. You could do alot of iso execises to pre -exhaust your quads and hams before doing the compound exercises, therefore the weights will be lighter and less strees on your back. Stay strong and good luck in your bodybuilding
    at the moment im not living alone so its easier for me to do orals because its not really obvious, if you find injections and vials then id say its pretty obvious that ur juicing and i dont really want to have to deal with that and i have absolutely no knowledge of injecting or even drawing stuff from a vial, granted it can be learned its just not really appealing to me at this point.

i dont really have a number like i cant say oh i want to gain 5kg because i dont really know what i will look like then. i have a ideal body image in my mind but i dont really know how to explain it. maybe i should try find a photo? but i dont expect to reach that physique over night. ideally though i would just want that bodybuilder look so when i wear normal clothes people would still be able to tell i workout because im a T-shirt and long pants with sneakers type and i just look thin and small in my clothes and i hate that.

thanks for the advice on leg workouts, its definatley something i will look into.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Well they make halo for her which is just a low dose halo. My gf used it and had good results. Dose is so tiny tho, like 1/20 that of males dosage
    The amount of testosterone a woman has is about 1/20 that of a males...

Quote Originally Posted by fit4me View Post
    yes
    thank you
    I'm thinking about logging it
    I would also be in on another female log. There's not enough information for women on here. I would like to learn more about female cycling, women post on here for advice sometimes and I/others don't have the information to give them since we haven't really seen much info on it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ozdog
    I second the pre exhaustion method. Works great on legs And I use it on triceps also because my elbows are always screaming at me in tricep based compound lifts.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hey ladies and gents,

so its day 13...

and id definatley say the var has kicked in. the past couple of days just brushing my teeth or combing my hair gives me a good pump.
    strength and vascularity are crazy, i have never actually seen my veins pop out the way they do now. my vein depth is generally pretty deep and getting anything intravenous in a nightmare but now my hands and forearms are vein city!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    hey ladies and gents,

so its day 13...

and id definatley say the var has kicked in. the past couple of days just brushing my teeth or combing my hair gives me a good pump.
    strength and vascularity are crazy, i have never actually seen my veins pop out the way they do now. my vein depth is generally pretty deep and getting anything intravenous in a nightmare but now my hands and forearms are vein city!
    Sweet. Shiz a about to get real!!!!
    Hustle harder
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

oh yeah, i was hoping you guys could give me some advice.

on Saturday im going to a Linkin Park concert but at the moment im dreading it because we are leaving at 11am and will only be home at midnight.
    any meal advice? im going on a party bus so i cant exactly take a cooler bag or something like that. i could maybe stash a few meals in my bag and like the packet tuna and stuff like that.

has anyone else had to deal with something like this?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'1"  150 lbs.

I'm so excited

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    hey ladies and gents,

so its day 13...

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

on Saturday im going to a Linkin Park concert but at the moment im dreading it because we are leaving at 11am and will only be home at midnight.
    any meal advice? im going on a party bus so i cant exactly take a cooler bag or something like that. i could maybe stash a few meals in my bag and like the packet tuna and stuff like that.

I would say meal replacement shakes are great for that if u can get some of those before u leave. With maybe some fruit.... sounds like u are gunna have a kick ass time. Peanut butter sandwiches and like u said tuna. I think u will b fine, just make sure the next day u up the **** out of ur carbs cause sounds like u will need it. Lol
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tuna packs, protien shakes with raw oats, beef jerky, stuff like that works well. Protien bars are decent. Mrp/mass shakes aren't as good, or you could always fast for 12-16 hours
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Not the end of the world if the diet gets hit for one day, eat plenty before you leave and when you get back. Try to eat something with protein at the show, usually you can find a chicken sandwich or at least a burger, not ideal but it's one day. As far as tuna goes you run the risk of being the person that makes the party bus stink for the rest of the party goers. I used to take a few protein bars with me when I went out. You can sneak away and eat one quickly.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Make yourself a nice gainer shake to drink right before you leave. You want a range of slow digesting to fAst digesting proteins and carbs. I would do a scoop of whey, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of Greek yogurt, half a cup of oatmeal, and 2-3 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter. Good quality data to slow down digestion and pack in some calories. That's the shake I do when I know I will not be eAting for a while.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.

hey buff.girl

Have you seen any sides yet? How is your throat feeling, all better?

Hope you're doing good! Keep it up
    Do you even lift?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle
    hey buff.girl

Have you seen any sides yet? How is your throat feeling, all better?

Hope you're doing good! Keep it up
    So far so good. Throat is 100% thanks
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just saw the part about the LP concert. My buddy works multimedia/marketing for them and it totally slipped my mind that you were in South Africa. Are you part of the underground? or just going to the show?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I just saw the part about the LP concert. My buddy works multimedia/marketing for them and it totally slipped my mind that you were in South Africa. Are you part of the underground? or just going to the show?
    Oh wow that js so cool, im studying multimedia actually. Im just going to the show. They played in Cape Town, SA last night and a promotional billboard fell onto the crowd seriously injuring 20 people and killing 1 woman. Very scary! Saturday they will be playing in Johannesburg which is where i live.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh wow that js so cool, im studying multimedia actually. Im just going to the show. They played in Cape Town, SA last night and a promotional billboard fell onto the crowd seriously injuring 20 people and killing 1 woman. Very scary! Saturday they will be playing in Johannesburg which is where i live.
    I heard about the show last night, which is really sad. He posted a shot of the crowd ahead of time and it was nuts how many people were there. I was just curious because if you were part of the fan club, he does a lot of work with them. If you see a guy lining up a bunch of people early on in a line for meet and greets, it's most likely Adam. If you want to pick his brain about what he does, tell him Blake said hi. He's a really nice guy. And I saw them in Indy a couple months ago and they put on an amazing show. You'll have a blast.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot...
    its a mission but here is a front snap...try not to be to harsh pls :*******:Attachment 68915
    NO WAY your 20% BF. you look great/sexy! id say more like 15ish%

You look great in my op
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Looking good!

-GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks very much for kind words guys im pulling a all nighter tonight so ill definitely have to catch up on sleep tomorrow! Damn exams >.< but after tomorrow its smooth sailing!!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Way late to this.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Way late to this.
    Rather late then never!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

So you're almost 3 weeks in? How goes te cycle?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

How was the show?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Linkin Park was amazing!! Wow it was really great, they sound exactly like they did on there cds.

As far as my meals went, my gf called the bus company and she actually made and packed my meals for me and even snuck 2 meals into the stadium where they performed so my diet was right on track.

As far as the cycle is goin, i have already gained a few kg. i noticed last night that my uhm, chest area? Boobs? Whatever they have shrunk lol but that always happens when im on cycle. I am incredibly vascular yesterday i just picked up a garden chair and carried it inside and i had veins popping out all over.

Strength gains are really really impressive. For example, on tricep pushdown i usually do about 30kg or around there last night i did it at 45kg easily. Granted i was super pissed off about something in my personal life which i channeled into my workout but my strength is definitely up by a significant amount.

My recovery is also much better. I hardly have any aches and pains the next day in-comparison to what i normally have with muscle soreness etc.

Usually i do struggle with acne on cycle but this time round my skin is actually looking very good, better than average. No acne insight!
  30. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Linkin Park was amazing!! Wow it was really great, they sound exactly like they did on there cds.

As far as my meals went, my gf called the bus company and she actually made and packed my meals for me and even snuck 2 meals into the stadium where they performed so my diet was right on track.

As far as the cycle is goin, i have already gained a few kg. i noticed last night that my uhm, chest area? Boobs? Whatever they have shrunk lol but that always happens when im on cycle. I am incredibly vascular yesterday i just picked up a garden chair and carried it inside and i had veins popping out all over.

Strength gains are really really impressive. For example, on tricep pushdown i usually do about 30kg or around there last night i did it at 45kg easily. Granted i was super pissed off about something in my personal life which i channeled into my workout but my strength is definitely up by a significant amount.

My recovery is also much better. I hardly have any aches and pains the next day in-comparison to what i normally have with muscle soreness etc.

Usually i do struggle with acne on cycle but this time round my skin is actually looking very good, better than average. No acne insight!
    Nice progress. Keep up the good work. How long you going to be on cycle?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954

Nice progress. Keep up the good work. How long you going to be on cycle?
    8 weeks
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

8 weeks
    Loving this log. Btw just noticed your sig. Twin muscle fitness for the win!
    Hustle harder
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lol definitely! Happy lifting guys...pls dont snap yo sh1t up!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Glad things are going so well. It would make sense that your breasts might shrink a bit with the anabolics burning through more fat (I'd never thought about that before in terms of a female running a cycle). Vascularity + strength gains = awesome. Glad you enjoyed the show, as well!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah it definitely does happen and i guess it depends how "busty" you are but seeing as i was particularly gifted jn that area its super noticeable.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

45kg tricep pushdown is beast mode for sure. +15kg is awesome gains on any lift. Definitely piquing my interest in running var with tren this spring.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the lesbian boob talk jk... Just caught up on your whole log. Lookin good so far! Sorry so late
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    In for the lesbian boob talk jk... Just caught up on your whole log. Lookin good so far! Sorry so late
    Lmao!! thank u, rather late than never the fun is only beginning now in annyway
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.

Cant wait to see some new pics
    Do you even lift?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle