Female var

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by uric View Post
    Not arguing but ignoring and using steroids instead. That girl would make much more progress in the long run with harder work and focusing on nutrition, than cycling anavar at that point.
    No she wouldn't, a cycle or two of anavar with a nailed diet would surpass any longterm gains... thats like saying 500mg of Test E for 10 weeks wouldn't achieve the results of someone thats worked out for a year.

And the closer you get to your potential the ****ter the gains

..My heads melty, I can't make sense of make you've said or what I have. Brb 10hours.

Wish I was a gal so I could run Anavar, so expensive no pct fuark
    Last edited by limitless3679; 10-28-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: jesus

2. Quote Originally Posted by uric

I train girls wanting to be fitness competitors and i live with a competitor. Those girls are who i hang around with. I do know that with proper diet and coaching a girl can achieve a better physique than in that picture and it can take two years from a girl that has never done any weight training. All natural. And it aint even that hard. Meal planning and preparing is the key. But in the end these girls here on these forums will do as their boyfriends see fit. So var it is.
    you obviously didn't read any of my other post at all, it applies here just as well as it did to the other gentlemen i posted it to earlier.

Someone doesn't have to be at your ideal level to want to have their work "enhanced".

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

3. Weight gainers are trash . Choco milk is much better an works as an amazing weight ganier replacer . Always pre cook your food for that week an carry it everywhere you go. If you don't already do that . If you don't do it an your body will respond amazingly

4. There is always a price to pay with anything . You just have to make sure its worth it too you . If it is then do it

5. Subbed! After looking at ur photo I'm surtain the maching at ur gym was wrong. Ur bf is g2g to run var. Look forward to see ur transformation. Good luck!
    •   

6. I'm in.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

7. hey guys,
    so today is day 6 i really really didnt feel like working out, i went to gym thinking i would just swap wednesday and monday around and do cardio and abs today. however, when i got to gym i was like dude dont be such a pu$$y...so i went on with my Monday workout as planned.

so as im doing my incline dumbell press this OLD dude, by old i mean about as old as father time, comes and tells me in afrikaans "that weight is to heavy for you, i can only do it with a 4kg and i am very strong" without even thinking i just said "well, i am 22 and you are 70." i finished my last set like a boss and got up to replace the weights, so the old fart tells a dude working out next to us "weights are not for ladies!"

i was so mad i just wanted to give him a piece of my mind because its people like that who still live in the freaking apartheid state of mind. anyway, i decided to just leave it and i channeled my rage into my workout and DAMN!! what an amazing workout!!

...so defiantly 2 lessons learnt today
    Number 1. if someone makes u want to kill them, channel that anger and agressivness into your workout.
    Number 2. dont ever forget headphones again!

8. Yeah headphones are a must!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good job channeling the feelings into a solid workout. Unfortunately, you'll find close-mindedness and other things like that everywhere and it'll never stop. That's just life. You handled it well.

Also, "Apartheid State of Mind" sounds like a movie title. lol

10. Im in!
    I hope u keep ur log running the distance.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

11. lulz... as i read through i was expecting more and more to hear about an old man beat down.

Great job handling it better then i would have and yes, headphones are absolutely essential for tuning out the trash.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

12. the only bad thing about headphones + angry metal music is im sure i grunt and make really strange noises because honestly i get some strange looks from some people...then again it could just be people wondering why im at gym and not in the kitchen

13. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    the only bad thing about headphones + angry metal music is im sure i grunt and make really strange noises because honestly i get some strange looks from some people...then again it could just be people wondering why im at gym and not in the kitchen
    Grunting is good. I'm not a big grunter but I'm the same way when lifting heavy, ****s gunna come out. Do ur workout and don't worry about what other dumb asses think........don't ya just love when u least exspect a good workout and bam ur killing it. That's why I always tell my lazy buddies that can't seem to keep coming in cause they don't feel like it, Just get too the damn gym! I love me some gym time lol

14. It seems like the stronger I get the louder I get in the gym and the less I give a fk what people think lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

15. Defiantly! Im not there to hold back or to try impress anyone, im there to f-ck sh1t up and leave. Then go home and eat and GROW!
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

16. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Defiantly! Im not there to hold back or to try impress anyone, im there to f-ck sh1t up and leave. Then go home and eat and GROW!
    I'm loving your style, and I'm motivated as hell!!! Keep killing it!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Defiantly! Im not there to hold back or to try impress anyone, im there to f-ck sh1t up and leave. Then go home and eat and GROW!
    AWESOME!!!

Subbed on this! Kill that $hit!

18. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Thanks, yeah i really should get around to using calipers. The machine at my gym u just put ur arm into it, almost looks like a blood pressure machine which take bodyfat but i rate its BS.

As far as pct, a benefit of not having balls is that women dont need a pct i am taking milk thistle for cycle sup...do u recommend anything else?
    TUDCA is a better liver support. MT should be OK since its "just var" but better safe than sorry.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

19. ^ OP lives in a country where she might have trouble acquiring anything better than MT

20. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    the only bad thing about headphones + angry metal music is im sure i grunt and make really strange noises because honestly i get some strange looks from some people...then again it could just be people wondering why im at gym and not in the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Grunting is good. I'm not a big grunter but I'm the same way when lifting heavy, ****s gunna come out. Do ur workout and don't worry about what other dumb asses think........don't ya just love when u least exspect a good workout and bam ur killing it. That's why I always tell my lazy buddies that can't seem to keep coming in cause they don't feel like it, Just get too the damn gym! I love me some gym time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    It seems like the stronger I get the louder I get in the gym and the less I give a fk what people think lol.
    aint nothing wrong with grunting under heavy weight. aint no one's gonna run their mouth at the cheesy health club i lift at when everything i do involves 3 or more plates per side on an olympic bar or the heaviest db's they have. they can think what they want. i hope its "oh he's so big and strong he's probably on steroids"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    ^ OP lives in a country where she might have trouble acquiring anything better than MT
    i see that now. was on the app earlier. might be worth looking into though, not that mt is going to hurt anything. maybe for next time even.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

21. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    You hit it right on the money with this Quote...

22. In all honesty you should click up with a crew at the gym . You don't have to work out with them as a partner . It just helps when you have a big ass aggressive swole crew in the general area. Helps with aggressive energy . If they see you struggle they know to come spot you for the last 2 to 3 reps . We take over a genrel area at more then 3 gyms when we lift an people just stay out of are way music plus good aggressive energy. Is amazing . Lift big to get big . Gotta eat big to grow. My fav quote . Lift like a bitch look like a bitch . You should only lift for you an nobody else ever . People always hate when people progress or look better . Stay true to yourself diet ,train ,rest even harder , you will accomplish anything

23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

aint nothing wrong with grunting under heavy weight. aint no one's gonna run their mouth at the cheesy health club i lift at when everything i do involves 3 or more plates per side on an olympic bar or the heaviest db's they have. they can think what they want. i hope its "oh he's so big and strong he's probably on steroids"

i see that now. was on the app earlier. might be worth looking into though, not that mt is going to hurt anything. maybe for next time even.
    I love when they tell me I'm juicing, I tell them thanks for the compliment haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus
    In all honesty you should click up with a crew at the gym .
    Yeah i know i really should but i am very very shy in person. I made friends with a lady who competes overseas but i spoke to her like once and then we texted alot, i saw her at gym on Sunday and it really helps to know someone with the same goals is out there. Even though she is waaay bigger than me.

Theres 1 other woman who i have been trying to talk to for 2 years but i always chicken out... i know im gay hahaha >.<

25. Well don't be so shy . Most people who are stacked super atheletic compete etc. Are usually very nice an helpful an are willing to give help. I lift with an am lucky enough to know a few NPC pros an a few buds that are about to get here pro card . So I lucked out . But we have legit highschool kids . Girls of all ages elderly that ask for advice tips dieting etc. If we see that they are serious an actually going to use the info an not just argue or not follow what advice we give . We are more then helpful. If not we usually tell them to f%&$ off haha . So don't be shy walk up an just tell her how it it is what you do and etc. I'm betting she would love to help

26. Hello buff.girl,

how is your cycle going? Have you noticed anything yet?

27. so far, nothing yet. i am stiff as hell so i know my recovery hasn't improved yet and no strength gains or vascularity of note YET, but it will come soon enough.

28. If your recovery is slow take bcaa mixture of 8.1.1. Like blox or morden bcaa

29. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus
    If your recovery is slow take bcaa mixture of 8.1.1. Like blox or morden bcaa
    Blox is SAA not 8:1:1 BCAA?

30. Oh yeah i am taking bcaa and also glutamine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10