Female var

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Var is great for women. At your low dose theres not much need for any supports. A certain someone I know has ran it 3 times. First off men and women react very diff to var. men use it to help cut and it will do the same for women but it will help women build mass also, diet depending. My friend ran it at 10mg for 16 weeks with hdrol added in the last 8 weeks. No sides. GL. play it safe your 1st cycle. and my best advise for you is if theres any viralization at all quit immediately...thats it. have fun


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uric
    You should really try to achieve some muscle all natural before you play your anavar card. Not trying to be a dick, just telling it how it is. From that one bad picture, you can tell that your back and shoulders(your priority muscle groups) are lagging badly. You should try to bring them up to match your guns. But seriously, not a condition to take anabolic steroids. In my humblest opinion for all its worth.
    wooow, really?

    What women do you hang around? She is pretty friggin built for a lady.

    Not to mention many guys on here running cycles don't have the lbm and bf% she does and they are running cycles....

    I just went through a lot of this on another thread with some guys, some people's idealistic prerequisites for cycling are absurd and others are based on the opinion only those pushing their genetic potential should cycle... i disagree...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  3. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...ml#post3681645

    i disagree.

    We aren't all professional bb'ers at the top of our game or genetic freaks trying to get even bigger.

    Why can't a reg guy have the opportunity to experience increased recovery, wonderful strength gains and the ability to reach certain goals much quicker then had he not cycled?

    Now I'm not advocating newbie use in the least, there should be a platform of work, effort and most importantly research and knowledge there...not just coming in thinking steroids will magically give them the bod they want without proper diet or training.

    Sure some things can be achieved with more natty supplementation... but really, supplementation is just that, in addition to your already hard work and meticulous diet... so why not supplement hormonal if your already adding in outside sources of help?

    Besides, natty is a loosely used term to describe someone who hasn't suppressed their natural testosterone production. Cause quite honestly most things on the market taken by "natty" folks are not naturally attainable in the amounts taken through a natural diet. He can go ahead and boost the hell out of his own test production as well by those standards, but because he hasn't reached your idealistic level, exogenous hormonal supplementation is out of the question.

    So not to beat up on you, but your personal opinion of using aas as a plateau breaker is only just that, you opinion. It's far from what should be the standard prerequisite for hormonal use and shouldn't be forced upon this gentleman here. He shouldn't have to defend his use to you or anyone else if he can display a knowledgeable and proper use of this product.

    Which imo he has done.

    Again this is not to beat up on you, but seeing this mentality displayed amongst the community is laughable and honesty hypocritical of most to even say. This goes for all that hold this opinion. Don't take it personally.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Monday: Chest and tri

    Chest:
    1. Incline dumbbell press-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Flatbench barbell press-
    4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps.

    3. Incline dumbbell flies-
    3 sets of 10, 10, 8 reps.

    4. Cable crossovers-
    3 sets of 10 reps.


    Triceps:
    1. Pushdowns-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Bent-over cable extensions using a rope-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    3. Dumbbell kickbacks-
    3 sets of 10 reps.


    Tuesday: Back and biceps

    Back:
    1. Lat machine pulldowns to the front-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    2. Close grip pulldowns to the front-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    3. Seated cable rows-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    4. assisted Pull ups-
    3 sets of 8 reps.

    Biceps:
    1. Incline dumbbell curls-
    3 sets of 10 reps

    2. Standing barbell curls-
    3 sets of 10 reps

    3. Preacher curls
    3 sets of 10 reps


    Wednesday: Cardio and abs

    Cardio:
    1. 30 min. of bike, treadmill or some sh*t

    Abs:
    1. Crunches-
    3 sets of 20 reps.

    2. Leg raises-
    3 sets of 20 reps.


    Thursday: Legs

    1. Squats-
    5 sets of 15, 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Leg extensions-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    3. Lunges-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10 reps.

    4. Standing calf raises-
    3 sets of 10 reps


    Friday: Shoulders/biceps
    or triceps superset

    Shoulders:
    1. (Military) barbell press behind the neck-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Standing side laterals-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    3. Upright rows with barbell-
    3 sets of 12, 12, 10 reps.

    4. Seated bent over dumbbell laterals-
    4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12 reps.

    Biceps or triceps superset:
    1. Tricep pushdowns on cable machine superset
    with barbell curls-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    2. Seated dumbbell extension superset with
    dumbbell hammer curls-
    3 sets of 15, 12, 2, 10 reps
    This is an awesome layout for a guy let alone girl. General statement but most girl have not a clue how to train but same goes for lots of guys.

  5. In on this!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  6. I'm in. Kill it!!! I've got a few woman I know taking var at varying doses. One is around 15mg another taking 25mg.

  7. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuubbedd

  8. Without question a good Anavar cycle for the female athlete will be more worthwhile to her than to any man as it is the most well-tolerated anabolic steroid for females with high efficient activity. While it is very well-tolerated signs of virilization can occur but they are rare and extremely rare if the woman plans her Anavar cycle in a responsible manner. For growth or the dieting phase this is an anabolic steroid most women will find perfect for either cause and as by its nature it is a favorite of nearly all physique competitors from bodybuilding to figure, fitness and even bikini.

    The majority of women who plan an Anavar cycle will generally do so in the 10mg-20mg per day range and normally in 6 week burst. While some will use more than 20mg it is rarely needed; further, such doses will increase the probability of nasty side-effects. For the woman who wants more than 6 weeks of use it's usually best to come off for 3-4 weeks before beginning another course so it is advised you plan your Anavar cycle in such a timely fashion if more than 6 weeks total is going to be needed

  9. Hey Buff-girl,
    First of all let me start be saying I think you look great and definately have a good foundation to work with for a woman.
    Those quads!!
    I sure am glad you will be logging this.

    I noticed your goals for this cycle is to put on more muscle, or as we guys usually call it ¨bulking¨.
    So I have a couple suggestions based on that and the information you have provided.

    Upon looking at your diet the first thing that cam to mind was that you had a solid idea of what you should be doing but that you may not be getting enough calories.

    Given your stats:
    Age: 22
    weight: 120
    height: 5.6
    and assuming you excersize moderately (3-5 workouts a week but are not very active in everyday life)

    Your TDEE would be: 2134
    What this means is that your diet is slightly subcaloric for your weight. This of course will be counteractive to your goals.

    With that being said I would recomend you start by tweaking your diet to obtain a surplus of 150-250 cals per day.After you have had enough time to gauge how that is working you can add more if you so choose.

    Lastly what method did you use for calculating your macros? I think you may be getting less carbohydrates and more protein than you think.

    If you choose to follow my advice I think you could benefit from more calories coming from carbs.
    If you are sensitive to carbs and tend to bloat then I would look at increasing your fats.
    Dont add more protein, by my calculations you are in 180-200gr of protein per day which is plenty for you.

    Im assuming you are a knowledgeble girl and will not be appalled by the suggestion to add more carbs or fats.

    Anyways im really looking forward to this log and watching your progress.
    I hope you log it the whole way through. Most poeple start logs and then get bored or whatever and just stop updating.

  10. thanks for your post. i love Anavar, ive used it both whilst cutting and while bulking and i love the effects. the only side i have experienced is some acne which really doesn't bother me. before i even considered using any AAS i looked at all possible sides, i think it is very necessary to decide which sides you are willing to live with and which ones are totally not a option for you. in this way when the sides appear you will already know what your game plan is going to be. For me, personally, i would not be ok with any changes in the downstairs department hehe

    as far as a cycle duration i believe that the time on should be atleast the time off...8 weeks on, 8 weeks off minimum.

    Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Without question a good Anavar cycle for the female athlete will be more worthwhile to her than to any man as it is the most well-tolerated anabolic steroid for females with high efficient activity. While it is very well-tolerated signs of virilization can occur but they are rare and extremely rare if the woman plans her Anavar cycle in a responsible manner. For growth or the dieting phase this is an anabolic steroid most women will find perfect for either cause and as by its nature it is a favorite of nearly all physique competitors from bodybuilding to figure, fitness and even bikini.

    The majority of women who plan an Anavar cycle will generally do so in the 10mg-20mg per day range and normally in 6 week burst. While some will use more than 20mg it is rarely needed; further, such doses will increase the probability of nasty side-effects. For the woman who wants more than 6 weeks of use it's usually best to come off for 3-4 weeks before beginning another course so it is advised you plan your Anavar cycle in such a timely fashion if more than 6 weeks total is going to be needed

  11. thank you very much for you input. my last cycle was a dirty bulk and i got freaking huge! i was the biggest and heaviest i had ever been but it was awesome. shortly after i finished my cycle i got a bacterial infection which had me in hospital for a month, as im sure you can imagine...bye bye gains!! i lost 10kg in that one month.

    thanks for checking out my diet, ofcourse i am open to suggestions else i would not have put it up on of my friends who is studying to be a nutritionist actually worked it out for me and i worked it out on a iphone app lol. i was thinking of actually using a meal replacement/weight gainer shake to substitute one of my whey protein shakes or something like that because in all honesty, i struggle to eat all of my food and thinking about adding more food might actually kill me, well you know what i mean. do you think that would be sufficient? thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    Hey Buff-girl,
    First of all let me start be saying I think you look great and definately have a good foundation to work with for a woman.
    Those quads!!
    I sure am glad you will be logging this.

    I noticed your goals for this cycle is to put on more muscle, or as we guys usually call it ¨bulking¨.
    So I have a couple suggestions based on that and the information you have provided.

    Upon looking at your diet the first thing that cam to mind was that you had a solid idea of what you should be doing but that you may not be getting enough calories.

    Given your stats:
    Age: 22
    weight: 120
    height: 5.6
    and assuming you excersize moderately (3-5 workouts a week but are not very active in everyday life)

    Your TDEE would be: 2134
    What this means is that your diet is slightly subcaloric for your weight. This of course will be counteractive to your goals.

    With that being said I would recomend you start by tweaking your diet to obtain a surplus of 150-250 cals per day.After you have had enough time to gauge how that is working you can add more if you so choose.

    Lastly what method did you use for calculating your macros? I think you may be getting less carbohydrates and more protein than you think.

    If you choose to follow my advice I think you could benefit from more calories coming from carbs.
    If you are sensitive to carbs and tend to bloat then I would look at increasing your fats.
    Dont add more protein, by my calculations you are in 180-200gr of protein per day which is plenty for you.

    Im assuming you are a knowledgeble girl and will not be appalled by the suggestion to add more carbs or fats.

    Anyways im really looking forward to this log and watching your progress.
    I hope you log it the whole way through. Most poeple start logs and then get bored or whatever and just stop updating.

  12. In.
    -GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)

  13. Switching one of your shakes with a weight gainer should work fine, it would up your calories/carbs by a decent amount and not be any more difficult for you. I always use them when I'm bulking because I have trouble with the eating. I would say try to make it work without using one though, because whole foods are always better than supplements, but if it's too hard for you then you'll be fine with adding the shake.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  14. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    thank you very much for you input. my last cycle was a dirty bulk and i got freaking huge! i was the biggest and heaviest i had ever been but it was awesome. shortly after i finished my cycle i got a bacterial infection which had me in hospital for a month, as im sure you can imagine...bye bye gains!! i lost 10kg in that one month.

    thanks for checking out my diet, ofcourse i am open to suggestions else i would not have put it up on of my friends who is studying to be a nutritionist actually worked it out for me and i worked it out on a iphone app lol. i was thinking of actually using a meal replacement/weight gainer shake to substitute one of my whey protein shakes or something like that because in all honesty, i struggle to eat all of my food and thinking about adding more food might actually kill me, well you know what i mean. do you think that would be sufficient? thanks
    If you are having touble eating more then you could get a quick couple hundred cals from adding some more fats to your diet.
    For example make a nice small salad with the dark greens you eat in meal 3 and 5 and use one tablespoon of olive oil for each salad to make a vinegrette.
    This alone will help you get in around 200 extra cals provided you consume most of the dressing and it doesnt stay at the bottom of your plate when you are done eating.
    Anyways... just giving you an idea that wont require you eat more then what you already do.
    You could also blend a tablespoon of olive oil in your shakes as well if you wanted to. You wont notice the difference as far as eating goes but you will be getting in the cals necessary.
    Just avarage out a tablespoon of EVOO to be around 100cals that way you can still keep track of how many daily cals you consume.
    If i was you I would work in a total of 3 tablespoons into your diet on workout days and 2 on off days.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E

    If you are having touble eating more then you could get a quick couple hundred cals from adding some more fats to your diet.
    For example make a nice small salad with the dark greens you eat in meal 3 and 5 and use one tablespoon of olive oil for each salad to make a vinegrette.
    This alone will help you get in around 200 extra cals provided you consume most of the dressing and it doesnt stay at the bottom of your plate when you are done eating.
    Anyways... just giving you an idea that wont require you eat more then what you already do.
    You could also blend a tablespoon of olive oil in your shakes as well if you wanted to. You wont notice the difference as far as eating goes but you will be getting in the cals necessary.
    Just avarage out a tablespoon of EVOO to be around 100cals that way you can still keep track of how many daily cals you consume.
    If i was you I would work in a total of 3 tablespoons into your diet on workout days and 2 on off days.
    Thanks! Definitely will try it
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wooow, really?

    What women do you hang around? She is pretty friggin built for a lady.

    Not to mention many guys on here running cycles don't have the lbm and bf% she does and they are running cycles....

    I just went through a lot of this on another thread with some guys, some people's idealistic prerequisites for cycling are absurd and others are based on the opinion only those pushing their genetic potential should cycle... i disagree...
    I train girls wanting to be fitness competitors and i live with a competitor. Those girls are who i hang around with. I do know that with proper diet and coaching a girl can achieve a better physique than in that picture and it can take two years from a girl that has never done any weight training. All natural. And it aint even that hard. Meal planning and preparing is the key. But in the end these girls here on these forums will do as their boyfriends see fit. So var it is.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Hey guys
    So i was thinking about logging my 8 weeks on var if theres enough interest and not a ton of hate i would def do it..

    Not to be a douche but i really dont need the ppl to tell me not to take it, this isnt my first cycle and i have my reasons ? sweet, moving on...

    im 22, fem obviously, im like 5'6" and 120lbs
    Goal is to gain muscle...according to some machine at gym that estimates bf its 20% but i been meaning to have it measured properly.
    I don't think you should be taking var. my girlfriend is 5'2 125 pounds and 17% body fat and all she does is play fh and lifts very seldomly with me. Like once a month she lifts. I don't see a need to take steroids at your height and weight

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    I don't think you should be taking var. my girlfriend is 5'2 125 pounds and 17% body fat and all she does is play fh and lifts very seldomly with me. Like once a month she lifts. I don't see a need to take steroids at your height and weight

    If you had bothered to read what you quoted you would have known to save the time and effort it took for you to post that.

    Quote Originally Posted by uric View Post
    I train girls wanting to be fitness competitors and i live with a competitor. Those girls are who i hang around with. I do know that with proper diet and coaching a girl can achieve a better physique than in that picture and it can take two years from a girl that has never done any weight training. All natural. And it aint even that hard. Meal planning and preparing is the key. But in the end these girls here on these forums will do as their boyfriends see fit. So var it is.
    talk is cheap.
    and i dont think anyone is arguing the efectiveness of having a strong meal plan, diet and preparation.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    and i dont think anyone is arguing the efectiveness of having a strong meal plan, diet and preparation.
    Not arguing but ignoring and using steroids instead. That girl would make much more progress in the long run with harder work and focusing on nutrition, than cycling anavar at that point.

  20. Subbed for good info, not bullsh1t input. ^^^^ *ahem*

    I'm very curious to see results for a female on Anavar; all I've ever seen/read is 2nd hand anecdotal stuff, or from women who eat and /or train inefficiently.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  21. well, im a lesbian so there isnt any boyfriend influencing me at all. i have been in a committed lesbian relationship for more than 5 years however and still there has been no influence from my partner nor pressure to take any form of anabolics. this is my journey and my decision, i know what work i have put in and in all honesty bodybuilding in South Africa is almost non-existent so there isnt much to aspire to competition wise unless you are wanting to compete overseas which also tends to make it nearly impossible to find a actual coach in the sense of the word, sure we have ur half dead larger than life gym rat personal trainers but in all honesty, if they don't even compete why should i pay them to train me?

    if u are insinuating that i have a sh1t physique thats your opinion and you are totally entitled to it but PLEASE do NOT critique me by insinuating that i am not preparing my meals or have not been doing so because in all honesty, u have no idea what i have been thru in the past or what i am currently facing. if you want to crit me on my meals, go ahead there is a reason why i have posted my diet on here and that is what i eat on a daily basis else i really dont see the point in you following my log or posting anymore if its not constructive criticism which at this point i dont think it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by uric View Post
    I train girls wanting to be fitness competitors and i live with a competitor. Those girls are who i hang around with. I do know that with proper diet and coaching a girl can achieve a better physique than in that picture and it can take two years from a girl that has never done any weight training. All natural. And it aint even that hard. Meal planning and preparing is the key. But in the end these girls here on these forums will do as their boyfriends see fit. So var it is.

  22. This is amazing, i have never seen anyone talk about acknowledging sides and determining which you are willing to deal with even before they occur! I am so sick of reading women who start a log as soon as things go wrong and then posting and saying i have been taking x-amount of Winny and now my voice has dropped etc etc...good on you girl!! Keep going!!
    Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    before i even considered using any AAS i looked at all possible sides, i think it is very necessary to decide which sides you are willing to live with
    .

  23. AMEN!

    Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    well, im a lesbian so there isnt any boyfriend influencing me at all.

    if u are insinuating that i have a sh1t physique thats your opinion and you are totally entitled to it but PLEASE do NOT critique me by insinuating that i am not preparing my meals or have not been doing so because in all honesty, u have no idea what i have been thru in the past or what i am currently facing. if you want to crit me on my meals, go ahead there is a reason why i have posted my diet on here and that is what i eat on a daily basis else i really dont see the point in you following my log or posting anymore if its not constructive criticism which at this point i dont think it is.

  24. Whole macadamia nuts, 33g of fat in a 1.5oz serving! Youll meet your kcaloric intake then. Or, you could always take a spoon to pb, or add pb to every shake you drink.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. I really don't see the reason for all the hate, i really think buff.girl has her ducks in a row.
    I just read a post on a similar site where a 19 year old is taking var, what was scary was people were encouraging it. To me, it is evident that she does not have the necessary knowledge of training, nor a base to build on or any clue about diet (she was eating 1000calories and trying to bulk) just by using this girl as a reference to some other anavar users out there and comparing it with the information provided by buff.girl plus photo clearly shows that she is moving in the right direction and for a female she does have a base to build ontop of but that just my opinion.

    if you want the link to the other post, you can message me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 11:56 AM
  3. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:44 PM
  4. Females and T3/Clen
    By creativebody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 06:02 PM
  5. PH's for females
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:33 AM
Log in
Log in