Female var

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wooow, really?

What women do you hang around? She is pretty friggin built for a lady.

Not to mention many guys on here running cycles don't have the lbm and bf% she does and they are running cycles....

I just went through a lot of this on another thread with some guys, some people's idealistic prerequisites for cycling are absurd and others are based on the opinion only those pushing their genetic potential should cycle... i disagree...
    I train girls wanting to be fitness competitors and i live with a competitor. Those girls are who i hang around with. I do know that with proper diet and coaching a girl can achieve a better physique than in that picture and it can take two years from a girl that has never done any weight training. All natural. And it aint even that hard. Meal planning and preparing is the key. But in the end these girls here on these forums will do as their boyfriends see fit. So var it is.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Hey guys
    So i was thinking about logging my 8 weeks on var if theres enough interest and not a ton of hate i would def do it..

Not to be a douche but i really dont need the ppl to tell me not to take it, this isnt my first cycle and i have my reasons ? sweet, moving on...

im 22, fem obviously, im like 5'6" and 120lbs
    Goal is to gain muscle...according to some machine at gym that estimates bf its 20% but i been meaning to have it measured properly.
    I don't think you should be taking var. my girlfriend is 5'2 125 pounds and 17% body fat and all she does is play fh and lifts very seldomly with me. Like once a month she lifts. I don't see a need to take steroids at your height and weight
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    I don't think you should be taking var. my girlfriend is 5'2 125 pounds and 17% body fat and all she does is play fh and lifts very seldomly with me. Like once a month she lifts. I don't see a need to take steroids at your height and weight

If you had bothered to read what you quoted you would have known to save the time and effort it took for you to post that.

Quote Originally Posted by uric View Post
    I train girls wanting to be fitness competitors and i live with a competitor. Those girls are who i hang around with. I do know that with proper diet and coaching a girl can achieve a better physique than in that picture and it can take two years from a girl that has never done any weight training. All natural. And it aint even that hard. Meal planning and preparing is the key. But in the end these girls here on these forums will do as their boyfriends see fit. So var it is.
    talk is cheap.
    and i dont think anyone is arguing the efectiveness of having a strong meal plan, diet and preparation.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    and i dont think anyone is arguing the efectiveness of having a strong meal plan, diet and preparation.
    Not arguing but ignoring and using steroids instead. That girl would make much more progress in the long run with harder work and focusing on nutrition, than cycling anavar at that point.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subbed for good info, not bullsh1t input. ^^^^ *ahem*

I'm very curious to see results for a female on Anavar; all I've ever seen/read is 2nd hand anecdotal stuff, or from women who eat and /or train inefficiently.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

well, im a lesbian so there isnt any boyfriend influencing me at all. i have been in a committed lesbian relationship for more than 5 years however and still there has been no influence from my partner nor pressure to take any form of anabolics. this is my journey and my decision, i know what work i have put in and in all honesty bodybuilding in South Africa is almost non-existent so there isnt much to aspire to competition wise unless you are wanting to compete overseas which also tends to make it nearly impossible to find a actual coach in the sense of the word, sure we have ur half dead larger than life gym rat personal trainers but in all honesty, if they don't even compete why should i pay them to train me?

if u are insinuating that i have a sh1t physique thats your opinion and you are totally entitled to it but PLEASE do NOT critique me by insinuating that i am not preparing my meals or have not been doing so because in all honesty, u have no idea what i have been thru in the past or what i am currently facing. if you want to crit me on my meals, go ahead there is a reason why i have posted my diet on here and that is what i eat on a daily basis else i really dont see the point in you following my log or posting anymore if its not constructive criticism which at this point i dont think it is.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

This is amazing, i have never seen anyone talk about acknowledging sides and determining which you are willing to deal with even before they occur! I am so sick of reading women who start a log as soon as things go wrong and then posting and saying i have been taking x-amount of Winny and now my voice has dropped etc etc...good on you girl!! Keep going!!
    Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    before i even considered using any AAS i looked at all possible sides, i think it is very necessary to decide which sides you are willing to live with
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

AMEN!

well, im a lesbian so there isnt any boyfriend influencing me at all.

if u are insinuating that i have a sh1t physique thats your opinion and you are totally entitled to it but PLEASE do NOT critique me by insinuating that i am not preparing my meals or have not been doing so because in all honesty, u have no idea what i have been thru in the past or what i am currently facing. if you want to crit me on my meals, go ahead there is a reason why i have posted my diet on here and that is what i eat on a daily basis else i really dont see the point in you following my log or posting anymore if its not constructive criticism which at this point i dont think it is.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Whole macadamia nuts, 33g of fat in a 1.5oz serving! Youll meet your kcaloric intake then. Or, you could always take a spoon to pb, or add pb to every shake you drink.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

I really don't see the reason for all the hate, i really think buff.girl has her ducks in a row.
    I just read a post on a similar site where a 19 year old is taking var, what was scary was people were encouraging it. To me, it is evident that she does not have the necessary knowledge of training, nor a base to build on or any clue about diet (she was eating 1000calories and trying to bulk) just by using this girl as a reference to some other anavar users out there and comparing it with the information provided by buff.girl plus photo clearly shows that she is moving in the right direction and for a female she does have a base to build ontop of but that just my opinion.

if you want the link to the other post, you can message me.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.32%

Quote Originally Posted by uric

Wow not cool man. That wasn't even constructive criticism. This girl obviously works hard for what she has and supplementation is her choice. I judge a person by their work ethic and what they put into it not what you think you know based off some pics. Anyway thanks for the info so far OP good log. Me and my gf both appreciate the info!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Some people on here can be really over critical, and some people are just straight up d!cks, my advice would be to ignore the people who make ignorant comments. Your physique looks great, you seem knowledgeable and it's not your first run, take the good advice others are giving you on here and fk the haters.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Haters gonna hate potatos gonna potate
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

Agreed. This is exactly that attitude which makes females delete logs and not want to post pics. Lets hope buff.girl is different and sticks it out

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Wow not cool man. That wasn't even constructive criticism.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.32%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Haters gonna hate potatos gonna potate
    Wouldn't it be tate*?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.7%

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

Wouldn't it be tate*?
    Depends, how do you like your potatos?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

i wont quit...im part of the flag nor fail crew so i never settle besides, keyboards warriors are just wasting my time aswell as the theres. im not here to fight i do that enough face to face. i am here for constructive crit, to gain knowledge and to share my experiences on my journey, good or bad because i know it will help someone somewhere make there decision one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhustle View Post
    Agreed. This is exactly that attitude which makes females delete logs and not want to post pics. Lets hope buff.girl is different and sticks it out
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

anyway, today was day 5.
    -the indigestion feeling is gone, thank goodness.
    -my meals for the week are prepped which im super happy about as we have been having regular power outages so i wont have to worry about cooking any meals.
    -exams are fast approaching which is pretty convenient because classes have ended so i wont have to worry about trying to eat a meal in class without anyone noticing and i can just chow down at home.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%

Lesbian status = reps.

brb fapping.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I support your var cycle, who cares what these people say

Anyway it's really awesome to see a woman on the board, not many on am
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%

Not arguing but ignoring and using steroids instead. That girl would make much more progress in the long run with harder work and focusing on nutrition, than cycling anavar at that point.
    No she wouldn't, a cycle or two of anavar with a nailed diet would surpass any longterm gains... thats like saying 500mg of Test E for 10 weeks wouldn't achieve the results of someone thats worked out for a year.

And the closer you get to your potential the ****ter the gains

..My heads melty, I can't make sense of make you've said or what I have. Brb 10hours.

Wish I was a gal so I could run Anavar, so expensive no pct fuark
    Last edited by limitless3679; 10-28-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: jesus
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%

Quote Originally Posted by uric

you obviously didn't read any of my other post at all, it applies here just as well as it did to the other gentlemen i posted it to earlier.

Someone doesn't have to be at your ideal level to want to have their work "enhanced".

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Weight gainers are trash . Choco milk is much better an works as an amazing weight ganier replacer . Always pre cook your food for that week an carry it everywhere you go. If you don't already do that . If you don't do it an your body will respond amazingly
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

There is always a price to pay with anything . You just have to make sure its worth it too you . If it is then do it
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Subbed! After looking at ur photo I'm surtain the maching at ur gym was wrong. Ur bf is g2g to run var. Look forward to see ur transformation. Good luck!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.74%

I'm in.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

hey guys,
    so today is day 6 i really really didnt feel like working out, i went to gym thinking i would just swap wednesday and monday around and do cardio and abs today. however, when i got to gym i was like dude dont be such a pu$$y...so i went on with my Monday workout as planned.

so as im doing my incline dumbell press this OLD dude, by old i mean about as old as father time, comes and tells me in afrikaans "that weight is to heavy for you, i can only do it with a 4kg and i am very strong" without even thinking i just said "well, i am 22 and you are 70." i finished my last set like a boss and got up to replace the weights, so the old fart tells a dude working out next to us "weights are not for ladies!"

i was so mad i just wanted to give him a piece of my mind because its people like that who still live in the freaking apartheid state of mind. anyway, i decided to just leave it and i channeled my rage into my workout and DAMN!! what an amazing workout!!

...so defiantly 2 lessons learnt today
    Number 1. if someone makes u want to kill them, channel that anger and agressivness into your workout.
    Number 2. dont ever forget headphones again!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%

Yeah headphones are a must!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Good job channeling the feelings into a solid workout. Unfortunately, you'll find close-mindedness and other things like that everywhere and it'll never stop. That's just life. You handled it well.

Also, "Apartheid State of Mind" sounds like a movie title. lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Im in!
    I hope u keep ur log running the distance.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%

lulz... as i read through i was expecting more and more to hear about an old man beat down.

Great job handling it better then i would have and yes, headphones are absolutely essential for tuning out the trash.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

the only bad thing about headphones + angry metal music is im sure i grunt and make really strange noises because honestly i get some strange looks from some people...then again it could just be people wondering why im at gym and not in the kitchen
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

the only bad thing about headphones + angry metal music is im sure i grunt and make really strange noises because honestly i get some strange looks from some people...then again it could just be people wondering why im at gym and not in the kitchen
    Grunting is good. I'm not a big grunter but I'm the same way when lifting heavy, ****s gunna come out. Do ur workout and don't worry about what other dumb asses think........don't ya just love when u least exspect a good workout and bam ur killing it. That's why I always tell my lazy buddies that can't seem to keep coming in cause they don't feel like it, Just get too the damn gym! I love me some gym time lol
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It seems like the stronger I get the louder I get in the gym and the less I give a fk what people think lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

Defiantly! Im not there to hold back or to try impress anyone, im there to f-ck sh1t up and leave. Then go home and eat and GROW!
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.47%

Defiantly! Im not there to hold back or to try impress anyone, im there to f-ck sh1t up and leave. Then go home and eat and GROW!
    I'm loving your style, and I'm motivated as hell!!! Keep killing it!!!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.22%

AWESOME!!!

Subbed on this! Kill that $hit!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks, yeah i really should get around to using calipers. The machine at my gym u just put ur arm into it, almost looks like a blood pressure machine which take bodyfat but i rate its BS.

As far as pct, a benefit of not having balls is that women dont need a pct i am taking milk thistle for cycle sup...do u recommend anything else?
    TUDCA is a better liver support. MT should be OK since its "just var" but better safe than sorry.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

^ OP lives in a country where she might have trouble acquiring anything better than MT
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Grunting is good. I'm not a big grunter but I'm the same way when lifting heavy, ****s gunna come out. Do ur workout and don't worry about what other dumb asses think........don't ya just love when u least exspect a good workout and bam ur killing it. That's why I always tell my lazy buddies that can't seem to keep coming in cause they don't feel like it, Just get too the damn gym! I love me some gym time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    It seems like the stronger I get the louder I get in the gym and the less I give a fk what people think lol.
    aint nothing wrong with grunting under heavy weight. aint no one's gonna run their mouth at the cheesy health club i lift at when everything i do involves 3 or more plates per side on an olympic bar or the heaviest db's they have. they can think what they want. i hope its "oh he's so big and strong he's probably on steroids"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    ^ OP lives in a country where she might have trouble acquiring anything better than MT
    i see that now. was on the app earlier. might be worth looking into though, not that mt is going to hurt anything. maybe for next time even.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:56 AM
  3. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Exercise Science