Female var

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy

But schwell, you might have a problem with a woman running cycles like you . . . .

with all the juicing her clit would swell up bigger than your dong and her voice would be deeper than yours! We are talking about the women of East Germany during the classic 70s & 80s olympic games

Might as well hook up with a dude
    He actually didnt say he wants someone to run the same cycles as what he is running and ur examples of women who juice are really rubbish considering u are posting them on my log which contained pics of me - juicing. Last time i checked i didnt look like a dude, dont have a deep voice or a swollen clit.

Just saying
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

2. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post

He actually didnt say he wants someone to run the same cycles as what he is running and ur examples of women who juice are really rubbish considering u are posting them on my log which contained pics of me - juicing. Last time i checked i didnt look like a dude, dont have a deep voice or a swollen clit.

Just saying
    Great point woman! I think its hot for a woman to look ripped. Your cycle did you well, not that I think you were lacking in help. Keep on doing what you do Best Buffy. SFW (smashing focking weights)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post

Just saying
    Name:  ****-just-got-real.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  23.0 KB
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!

4. oh snap this is still going?? lol

Name:  ****-just-got-real-10204.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  121.8 KB.
    Do you even lift?

5. Buff.girl - It's inspiring to see someone work through painful injuries, and make that kind of progress. It pretty much negates any excuse I might try and use to feel better about taking a day off. You look great.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jason79
    Buff.girl - It's inspiring to see someone work through painful injuries, and make that kind of progress. It pretty much negates any excuse I might try and use to feel better about taking a day off. You look great.
    Thanks Jason, i appreciate the kind words

7. ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2
    ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot.
    Lol
  9. Re: Female var

Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot.
    Ha! I was trying that this morning!

Sent from my purple Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Hey guys
    So i was thinking about logging my 8 weeks on var if theres enough interest and not a ton of hate i would def do it..

Not to be a douche but i really dont need the ppl to tell me not to take it, this isnt my first cycle and i have my reasons ? sweet, moving on...

im 22, fem obviously, im like 5'6" and 120lbs
    Goal is to gain muscle...according to some machine at gym that estimates bf its 20% but i been meaning to have it measured properly.
    Buffgirl...I followed your cycle and pix and wonder if you have anything current with which to enlighten us? I am a competitor and have been in the fitness industry for 26 years. I love seeing and hearing from level-headed athletic women who share their journey Thank you, in advance, from all of the women who want to know. ?

11. >>>

12. Le super bump!

Might be doing Primo log early 2014
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Le super bump!

Might be doing Primo log early 2014
    I'll follow if you decide to.

14. Would follow primo log as well
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

15. I envy those who will never experience tren haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    I envy those who will never experience tren haha
    Lol likewise. Don't u feel like a god?

17. Dude absolutely! They experience an aggressive monster you become is ****ing amazing! Id take on a t rex id they lived haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Dude absolutely! They experience an aggressive monster you become is ****ing amazing! Id take on a t rex id they lived haha
    Hahaha lol I feel the same way. U just feel invincible. And no matter what u eat u get leaner!

19. adding tren next time. you guys r makin me want it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    adding tren next time. you guys r makin me want it.
    U have to brah. The body transformation is absolutely incredible

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

U have to brah. The body transformation is absolutely incredible
    I hear the strength is awesome.

Although, I have always wondered what the long term effects of using tren would be.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I hear the strength is awesome.

Although, I have always wondered what the long term effects of using tren would be.
    The strength can't b explained. I'm naturally very strong but I can't even lift as heavy as I can cuz my tendons won't hold hold up.
  23. Thank you!

Thank you for posting this!!
    I am planning my first cycle of var soon. What was your first cycle like? do you have any tips for girls doing their 1st, or in general does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks again!

24. If I was a girl I would opt for ostarine. You get less defeminizing side effects, actually no side effects at all because the only side effect is endogenous testosterone production, and tremendous results compared to males since the relative increase in androgens is so much more. 20-25 mg of ostarine will have approximately the same results as 5-10 mg of anavar with none of the negative side effects.

25. you guys realize this thread was started in 2012?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hard.Gainer View Post
    you guys realize this threat was started in 2012?
    They don't care, as long as it still smells like poontang

27. Quote Originally Posted by Glove8 View Post
    Thank you for posting this!! I am planning my first cycle of var soon. What was your first cycle like? do you have any tips for girls doing their 1st, or in general does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks again!
    Drop me a PM

28. did the primo log happen? I just read through the whole tread. Awesome Job. I would love to read more logs by you. Good luck on reaching your goals.

29. Logs for the ladies is really hard to find. Try finding an ostarine log anywhere on the internet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:56 AM
  3. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Training Forum