S4 PCT???

Billy Bickle

Awards
So ? is On S4 50mg to 75mg ED for 4to6 weeks is an OTC PCT proper? Ive read some logs saying No need for a SERM Just a Natty Test Booster after and on cycle support and your good to go. While others say you need a SERM. If you do need a SERM Im assuming Clomid/Novla but havnt seen a single log showing what the dosage would look like. Any Feedback?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT should be fine for that dosage and length of cycle. There's very little, if any, bloodwork for SARMS so it's a little bit of guess work and down to how each person feels but I've seen people log 100mg S4 for 6-8 weeks without any feeling of being shut-down.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Thank you sir. Thats mainly what I've read.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you get on with the S4. I'm probably going to run a 4 week 50mg cycle at the beginning of next year so am interested in any results, sides, etc.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Yeah man I'll Keep you posted been using it for Boxing Training. Endurance is through the roof and Strengths up too. So far no sides at 50 mg ED running it with GW 1516. Tastes awful thats the only complaint. Using hcgenerate forma stanzol and DAA while on it going to do Forged Cycle therapy for PCT

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
How's the S4 going? Any vision or other sides to speak of?

Billy Bickle

Awards
So no vision side ran it for 4 weeks 50 mg 5 on 2 of i feel it IS suppresive libido was off and erections werent like they should be.... Running a natty test booster now does anyone know what a good SERM protocol would be dont feel like im shut down but i do feel suppresed.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Anyone have any info? Seems like last two.days libidos just low can still get it up just takes forever.to.bust

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It's bad news about the libido. Check the PCT part of the board at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/ as there is lot of good advice there. This board is pretty quiet at the weekend so others may start chiming in on this thread with advice later today.

I don't have any SERM experience but will start researching now for my S4 cycle at the beginning of next year. Which natty test booster are you using? Something with blood work backing it up is going to be best i.e. Triazole, DAA, etc.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Getting blood work done tomorrow. Ive been taking daa and forged pct one of those wait and see what the blood work says to know for sure

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Getting blood work done tomorrow. Ive been taking daa and forged pct one of those wait and see what the blood work says to know for sure
I'll be eager to see how your blood work Turns out. I took Osta for 8 weeks and at the end of the cycle I could tell I was a little suppressed, but everything I read says S4 is Definetly more suppressive.

After taking recycle though, I was straight and felt back to normal within the first week.

We're you happy with the results? What kind of results is the GW supposed to give?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'll be eager to see how your blood work Turns out. I took Osta for 8 weeks and at the end of the cycle I could tell I was a little suppressed, but everything I read says S4 is Definetly more suppressive.

After taking recycle though, I was straight and felt back to normal within the first week.

We're you happy with the results? What kind of results is the GW supposed to give?
What mg? I'm taking ostanish for 8 weeks at 20 mg but I'm also using form x for 8 weeks which has DAA in it. I have one bottle ostanish and another bottle on the way. Seriously that's 180 20 mg pills. How do you beat that price? Lol its a ****ing deal man

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
What mg? I'm taking ostanish for 8 weeks at 20 mg but I'm also using form x for 8 weeks which has DAA in it. I have one bottle ostanish and another bottle on the way. Seriously that's 180 20 mg pills. How do you beat that price? Lol its a ****ing deal man
My sweet spot was 18mg. I didn't go up to 20mg because I was doing such a long cycle. Also wasn't a fan of DDA. Maybe it was the brand but t didn't seem to effect me too much. I cut from 15% BF down to about 9-10%. I also ran Erase pro with it. Body comp totally changed like it never had before.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
My sweet spot was 18mg. I didn't go up to 20mg because I was doing such a long cycle. Also wasn't a fan of DDA. Maybe it was the brand but t didn't seem to effect me too much. I cut from 15% BF down to about 9-10%. I also ran Erase pro with it. Body comp totally changed like it never had before.
Awesome I'm using erase pro with it as well but I'm also using compound 20. I think ostarine is more of a visual supplement. You don't necessarily feel it it but you know that its working because you see your body change. All I know is that at this point I am hungry all the time lol nonstop

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Yeah man I'll Keep you posted been using it for Boxing Training. Endurance is through the roof and Strengths up too. So far no sides at 50 mg ED running it with GW 1516. Tastes awful thats the only complaint. Using hcgenerate forma stanzol and DAA while on it going to do Forged Cycle therapy for PCT
Billy, I'm still interested to hear your thoughts behind the use of GW 1516? What is the benefit of this SARM?

Billy Bickle

Awards
Sorry Guys been awhile. Test levels Came back in the Normal Range 595... Dont know what they were before lol but as long as there in the normal areas im not too worried. And GW = Endurance maybe some fat burning Im pretty lean so I didnt notice a huge difference if it did burn fat. I should note a took all this while doing boxing training the combo of GW and S4 made me feel like everything was easier, I noticed the biggest difference during Hard sparring sessions. Me personally i would stick with just S4 And save my money For some Air Jordans Then Spend that kind of money on GW again.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Sorry Guys been awhile. Test levels Came back in the Normal Range 595... Dont know what they were before lol but as long as there in the normal areas im not too worried. And GW = Endurance maybe some fat burning Im pretty lean so I didnt notice a huge difference if it did burn fat. I should note a took all this while doing boxing training the combo of GW and S4 made me feel like everything was easier, I noticed the biggest difference during Hard sparring sessions. Me personally i would stick with just S4 And save my money For some Air Jordans Then Spend that kind of money on GW again.
I was thinking about stacking all 3. S4, Osta, and GW. I need to do a little more research though.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Yeah always research did any of you guys that used osta notice any suppression or shut down? I wanna try it down the road but im kinda nervous.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Yeah always research did any of you guys that used osta notice any suppression or shut down? I wanna try it down the road but im kinda nervous.
I thought it was a great anabolic. I had no sides, gained a lot of strength which I kept, got lean, and had good cardio vascular. I went 8 weeks and at the end of the cycle I started to notice a little suppression. But as soon as I started PCT I was solid. I definelty want to stack it with S4.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I thought it was a great anabolic. I had no sides, gained a lot of strength which I kept, got lean, and had good cardio vascular. I went 8 weeks and at the end of the cycle I started to notice a little suppression. But as soon as I started PCT I was solid. I definelty want to stack it with S4.
Nice I have S 4

Billy Bickle

Awards
Maybe you guys can help me out with this my buddy and I were comparing the sides vs results for osta and epistane. I told him I was under the impression that osta would be the safer of the two, due to epistane causing shutdown and osta being suppressive but what he said got me thinking. SARMS are still pretty new and from the logs he's read everybody reacts differently and with epistane it's pretty much the same with everyone. I told him I wasn't sure about that. What do you guys think can we say SARMS are a safer option than ph's or is there still not enough info out yet?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Maybe you guys can help me out with this my buddy and I were comparing the sides vs results for osta and epistane. I told him I was under the impression that osta would be the safer of the two, due to epistane causing shutdown and osta being suppressive but what he said got me thinking. SARMS are still pretty new and from the logs he's read everybody reacts differently and with epistane it's pretty much the same with everyone. I told him I wasn't sure about that. What do you guys think can we say SARMS are a safer option than ph's or is there still not enough info out yet?
Hopefully someone else chimes in because I don't claim to know everything but ill give you my thoughts because I'm researching doing Epi and have done Osta.

Everything has its process and learning the process is the most important thing. From what I have read PH's aren't the best for your body but if you have all of the proper supplements and your PCT is solid and well planned out everyone Seems to be fine. Getting blood work before and after will be helpfull.

If you read up on Osta it has a lot of benefits from what Ive read and doesnt seem to have the negative results down the road ie: inlarged prostate, suppression. but I'm sure it not the best for you either because its not natural. The big thing with Osta is to watch your lipids LDL/HDL levels and there are different supps you can take to help with that. Also my thought is if you are trying to a good deal on Osta and buy some cheat Sh!t that's exActly what you are going to get. Do your research and get the legit stuff

PHs- make sure you have a great PCT planned out and have a SERM on hand. Some many dummies want to get big but a cycle with no PCT is half the battle. This cats end up losing there hard earned gains and get small sacks. Lol. Hopefully that helps

Billy Bickle

Awards
Sorry double post. Shrine repped big time bro awesome answer.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Sorry double post. Shrine repped big time bro awesome answer.
I used Recycle and continued all of the supplements I was taking right into PCT. There are plenty of options for this type of PCT. A natural test booster is what you are looking for. Also look for one that has a AI in it if possible. good test boosters are products with fadogia, fenugreek or 3,4 divan in them.

You could also do DAA, which I didn't like myself, as I didn't notice much of a difference (could have been the brand), but be sure and pick up a AI to couple with it.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Formastanzol and reversitol v2 would those fall under that category and any sides if these are ran by themselves?