undergrounds labs website

Kachinsky

Awards
I wanna e-mail ug about there m1t not working for me and I cant find there website . can someone send me a link?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You should contact 1fast or whatever vendor you bought it from. They may have the info you're looking for.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i get great results with ul's m1t-mike at 1fast is a legit source for m1t. perhaps you are a non-responder to m1t; a buddy of mine is a non-responder to m1t

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's not mike's fault, please be kind to him on the phone. i've had issues with some of ug's products in the past.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
i get great results with ul's m1t-mike at 1fast is a legit source for m1t. perhaps you are a non-responder to m1t; a buddy of mine is a non-responder to m1t
I also know a guy who doesnt respond at all to m1t. And he knows an idiot who take 50mg m1t a day.

Kachinsky, unless you have taken m1t before from another company and it has worked, it just as well could be YOU that is causing the problem, not the m1t. If you are a non-responder to it, no company's m1t will work for you.

Kachinsky

Awards
dont worry, mike is a good guy, I would never be a dick to him. I may be a non-responder to m1t. But as I have stated on this board before, it is not cuz of my workout, diet or sleeping habits. They are all on point

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Your just gonna have to eat the cost of it all 9.99 if you bought the 60 tab bottle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
It did not work for me too. but i tired legal gear and it worked

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You should contact 1fast or whatever vendor you bought it from. They may have the info you're looking for.
I just read my own reply and it seems somewhat vague. What I ment was to contact the vendor to obtain the manufacturer's e-mail.
Also, I've used UG M1T with success at 5mg and 10mg ED - good stuff.

PROVERBS 4:13

PROVERBS 4:13

Awards
I thought Underground Labs was another name Mike was releasing product under :confused:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
news to me. i really dislike their dermal's. they make me itch worse than avant/bdc's gel does