Second Cycle: OTC Test Base?

NonyaBidness

Awards
I'm weighing my options for a second cycle and I was originally thinking of trying DMZ or Ultradrol. But then I came across FRL 5 Alpha test and it got me thinking about otc test bases and how I could use them to have not just a good cycle but a great cycle.

My first cycle was PMAG and it went well. Before the cycle, I was down in size and strength that I had recently gained before a layoff and I definitely gained it all back at a more permanent level. It was definitely a success. I'm looking for something that will give me some significant keepable gains in both strength and more importantly size and I'm wondering how a test base figures into that in terms of cycle design and dosing? What are the guiding principles in using an OTC test base with something like DMZ or UD. Would using something like SD be worth considering if I used it for the first two weeks and then went with the test base solo to harden up what I gain?

It goes without saying that's PCT would be a SERM and that I would take support supps.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I know some people say that Dermacrine can be used somewhat as a test base.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Well, apparently I missed a lot in the world of PH since the end of my last cycle in April. It seems that the strongest stuff on the market now is mechabol. Not a bad product but I'm wondering how comparable mechabol gains are to the non-methylated kits out there (ams and frl)?I really don't have much interest in epistane seeing as how it doesn't pack on much size but is a good hardener (not a current goal). What are my legit options?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
the strogest thing on the market is sd without a doubt. it may not be on the retail sites but its still for sale online and if i were u id grab some asap. as far as test bases i like stanodrol it needs to be dosed really high but does a great job in keeping libido up and compating the letargy from sd. if i were to do a cycle in ur shoes u could do what u said with the sd in the begining but id just run it 4 weeks at 20-30mg then continue the test base for two after. the side of sd are highly overrated in my opinion it alll depends how u respondi personally got no sides at all and ENORMOUS gains from a 6 week run at 20mg stacked with stano. currently in a week into pct and still feel awsome and maintaining most of my gains

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sd is actually now banned (illegal). If you purchase it you risk the same ramifications as illegally purchasing tren or dbol. Be warned.

NonyaBidness

Awards
sd is actually now banned (illegal). If you purchase it you risk the same ramifications as illegally purchasing tren or dbol. Be warned.
Yeah, that's what I meant by on the market. As far as what's legally available now, what is strongest? I don't imagine that the world supply of SD will decline that rapidly. I just want to know what all my legal options are first. If I am going to have to break the law for a keepable 10lb cycle, I might as well pin.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Yeah, that's what I meant by on the market. As far as what's legally available now, what is strongest? I don't imagine that the world supply of SD will decline that rapidly. I just want to know what all my legal options are first. If I am going to have to break the law for a keepable 10lb cycle, I might as well pin.
there is stuff like dmz, ultradrol, mechabol(heard tons of good stuff), mentabolan, trenavar... even high does halodrol and epi will pack it on, I've gained 10lbs using both compounds and the gains are very keepable on those cycles.

We are far from having to resort to black market just yet... buut if start stocking up a supply now, in a year or 2 you'll be lucky to get dhea variants(1 dhea, 4 dhea etc)....

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I saw something called Double Drol ever heard of it?

NonyaBidness

Awards
there is stuff like dmz, ultradrol, mechabol(heard tons of good stuff), mentabolan, trenavar... even high does halodrol and epi will pack it on, I've gained 10lbs using both compounds and the gains are very keepable on those cycles.

We are far from having to resort to black market just yet... buut if start stocking up a supply now, in a year or 2 you'll be lucky to get dhea variants(1 dhea, 4 dhea etc)....
Wait, so DMZ is still available? Cool. That's a solid option as is mechabol. I'm not ready to decide yet, but I was hoping to have some solid options lined up so I can make a choice.

Right now I'm thinking either DMZ or Mechabol with a test base (5 alpha test or AlphaBulk) or Alpha Mass/Bulk for 8 weeks. Any recommendations on current production DMZ products? Ultradrol would be the bee's knees though, I just need to find it. From what I understand, it's better than both DMZ and mech but I could be mistaken. Is there anything close to a consensus about that or are they all comparable?

My next thing would be to find out how to stack it with a test base for best results. I'm thinking of a 3wk moderately dosed cycle along with a non-methylated dhea derivative (like alpha bulk). Would I be doing

UD: 2/3/3
AB: 0/0/6/6/6/6

?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wait, so DMZ is still available? Cool. That's a solid option as is mechabol. I'm not ready to decide yet, but I was hoping to have some solid options lined up so I can make a choice.

Right now I'm thinking either DMZ or Mechabol with a test base (5 alpha test or AlphaBulk) or Alpha Mass/Bulk for 8 weeks. Any recommendations on current production DMZ products? Ultradrol would be the bee's knees though, I just need to find it. From what I understand, it's better than both DMZ and mech but I could be mistaken. Is there anything close to a consensus about that or are they all comparable?

My next thing would be to find out how to stack it with a test base for best results. I'm thinking of a 3wk moderately dosed cycle along with a non-methylated dhea derivative (like alpha bulk). Would I be doing

UD: 2/3/3
AB: 0/0/6/6/6/6

?
I think ultradrol was discontinued and for the most part sold out. I'm sure you could find some being sold on forums in the auctions/for sale sections by members who stocked up. (In fact i have quite a few bottles of you want to pm me).

But from what i gather on feedback, it's superdrol>ultradrol>mechabol>DMZ.

I'd personally start an androbulk/mass type product first, if even at a lower dose to allow it to kick in and then run it through with 4 weeks of a stronger product as its test base. Should allow for a very successful cycle.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I think ultradrol was discontinued and for the most part sold out. I'm sure you could find some being sold on forums in the auctions/for sale sections by members who stocked up. (In fact i have quite a few bottles of you want to pm me).

But from what i gather on feedback, it's superdrol>ultradrol>mechabol>DMZ.

I'd personally start an androbulk/mass type product first, if even at a lower dose to allow it to kick in and then run it through with 4 weeks of a stronger product as its test base. Should allow for a very successful cycle.
OK, so if I have this right it would be AM until it kicks in (probably 4 weeks) and then UD for 3 or 4 weeks followed by PCT?

NonyaBidness

Awards
I ordered a bottle of UD this afternoon. So in definitely looking forward to getting the rest if this cycle together bit by bit. Ideally, I will want to run Aegis and Hawthorne berry (already have the hb) as supports with taurine on hand. Cycle Assist's liver support is NAC and Milk Thisle which supposedly don't do much. I used it with pmag and I was fine but UD is the next level. I'm hesitant to use CA with UD, but I could be wrong. I had literally no sides other than epic hunger with pmag if that says anything about my tolerance level.

Pct will likely be nolva, an AI (already have), and some daa.

what I haven't decided is what to harden out with. I hear alpha mass is known to cause lethargy. I'll have to do some more research on the FRL stuff unless anyone has recommendations for another cost effective non-methylated alternative.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I ordered a bottle of UD this afternoon. So in definitely looking forward to getting the rest if this cycle together bit by bit. Ideally, I will want to run Aegis and Hawthorne berry (already have the hb) as supports with taurine on hand. Cycle Assist's liver support is NAC and Milk Thisle which supposedly don't do much. I used it with pmag and I was fine but UD is the next level. I'm hesitant to use CA with UD, but I could be wrong. I had literally no sides other than epic hunger with pmag if that says anything about my tolerance level.

Pct will likely be nolva, an AI (already have), and some daa.

what I haven't decided is what to harden out with. I hear alpha mass is known to cause lethargy. I'll have to do some more research on the FRL stuff unless anyone has recommendations for another cost effective non-methylated alternative.
If you have Hawthorne berry separate as well as aegis then there is no need for cycle assist.

I would personally rather run low dose am for 6-8 weeks and ud for the last 4...really there's no point in running am for 4 weeks only to drop it and run ud standalone, i don't think you'll see any significant benefits to running it for 4 weeks by itself.

NonyaBidness

Awards
If you have Hawthorne berry separate as well as aegis then there is no need for cycle assist.

I would personally rather run low dose am for 6-8 weeks and ud for the last 4...really there's no point in running am for 4 weeks only to drop it and run ud standalone, i don't think you'll see any significant benefits to running it for 4 weeks by itself.
I see what you mean. Low dose would be 3 caps a day?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

NonyaBidness

Awards
Well, since I'll be using UD as a kicker for the Alpha Mass run, the question is whether I run the AM for 4 or 8 weeks. Four weeks of UD + right weeks if AM would be 12 weeks total of ds/ph use. My thinking is that the gains will be easier to keep with a longer cycle.

Opinions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3