my lab rat...

GATORBOOGZ

Awards
my lab rat was wanting to use some 1-test from hmgear, but he wanted to inect it instead of taking it orally. he wonders what dose to inject at. he was thinking around 300-500mgs week.

tattoopierced1

your "rat" should only be worried about research chemicals..you can inject 1Test at least until Jan.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
600mg a week
you should add some 4-ad cyp at around 1200mg a week as well or the lethargy and libido loss will be hard

you are talking about 1-test cyp right?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'd be sure it was 1-Testosterone Cypionate, and not 1-Testosterone Base as is sold everywhere. The base powder might not be the purest substance to inject you've ever gotten ahold of. but regardless, make sure you sterilize it and filter it too. check out the "injectables" forum to get a recipe on how to convert powder to solution.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
The test oh from hm gear is not 1 test cyp at all but it is 4oh test

this is an entirely different dosing scheme with different effects.

I would personally go with 700-1000 mgs of it as a standalone and dont expect massive mass gains with this product only. More of a hardening with 5 pound gain in lbm. First of all im not sure that its even a cyp and if its not then your wasting your time.

Secondly Hm gear does not use ba/bb as a preservative!!! they use ethyl alcohol witch gives negative reactions if you inject for the first few days post injection. Like fever, pain, lethargy.

GATORBOOGZ

Awards
well then, can someone tell me what injectable ph i should use?