Epi log/journey/follow me

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Whats up AM fellow readers!
this is the beginning of my cycle log for LGI Epistane. Hope to have many people follow me on this journey, for support and knowledge.
Not only will I be logging daily, but I will be giving daily updates, as well as any irregular feelings, hungar and then of course basics of my day routine of when I trained and my routine, while giving specific weight and reps+sets of each lift and exercise. This is a journey back to peak physics, I recently had reconstructive surgery on my wrist.

Being in the younger category of this forum, and being completely new I want to specifically set out to help out other youngsters like myself who have questions based on first time use, dosing, and most importantly post cycles! i will also state what supplements may or may not help with certain side effects(for me), and timing of the supps and how they effectively worked or did not work for me!

So, here are my stats:
Height: 5'8.5
Weight: 170 now normally 185-190
Lifting Experience: 8 years religiously if not injured, also played baseball in college. Diet has been Stupid clean now for two months, was good before but after surgery more cheat days tend to pop up. My workout routine since April is as follows, April and March off due to first hand surgery, June started Insanity and got crazy ripped up but dropped weight to 170! Did insanity for 6 weeks before having a second hand surgery the first week ok August, this was a more major surgery requiring me to sit out from all physical activity for two full months. I am now on my second round of insanity two weeks in, however I am limited on the push-ups I can perform during that segment. My plan is to continue insanity daily pushing the amount of upper body I can do each day, and 3x a week go trough a basic split body workout not exceeding 15lbs in my band hand. This will be followed at least until mid November at which point If all goes well I am to be cut loose an can resume normal lifting. My plan from there is to continue insanity in the am before work, an lift which I haven't decided on a particular routine yet, open to suggestions. As of now the plan is to start the cycle or epi on November 10th.

Body Measurements will be given later this week

I will be preloading A antioxidant supplement for cardiovascular reasons and blood pressure/heart health for 2 weeks, along with preloading Glucosamine , fish oils and multivitamin possibly even some red yeast rice. And liv52

MACROS:
Calories- 3,400-4,000 since insanity will burn about 800 cals
Protein- 290-230g just have to find what works for me
Carbs: hard cardio days that also lift, 320, off days prolly around 250ish idk trial and error

I have chosen epistane by LGI because it has great reviews, although not much is out about the company, I researched the lab in which it is made and I like their process, as well as being the top selling epi.

My goals for this cycle are to bulk as lean as possible, putting on solid hard muscle I do not put a number in my head Idc what the scale says as long as I feel lean an muscular, and to shape the muscle I already have. And and to increase vascularity which is a issue I struggle with, even at low bf

CYCLE SUPPS:

-Epistane: 20/30/30/40/40
all depending on how well my body reacts to this and the side effects that may or may not tag along with it
I have ran stronger pH with no side effects

-liver support
-Sports Multivitamin
-Fish Oils
-Glucosamine
-I crush BCAA, so I have a few different kinds, my favorite being by INtek supplements. Thinking about adding ALRI Humapro....
-isolate protein for pre & post workout, normally take a whey before bed as well.
-Will not run a pre workout will on epi for blood pressure reasons.
- last cycle I had trouble sleeping, I have in hand a night time hgh pill by legal limit labs that is a hgh recovery and really helps me sleep as well a zma

Mid cycle- I will add a product by legal limits labs names sawzazar, which will start bringing my natural test back up and block DHT and estrogen, just to be safe even tho it is said epi is so mild.

PCT:

-legal limit labs 6 estro w/ 6bromo
6-Estro-PCT(TM) acts as an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen than can be used to cycle off your pro-anabolic cycle, control estrogen and raise testosterone levels naturally resulting in even more strength and lean muscle gains.*

- legal limit labs 3 test oxo- Triple Threat Testosterone Stack - 3 forms of German tribulus to maximize your natural testosterone levels.* Stamina & Male Enhancement Stack - Contains mood enhancers to alleviate stress and increase stamina, plus contains herbs which increase sex drive.*
Anti-Estrogen Stack - Naturally reduces the production of estrogen to allow for more testosterone levels with little or no side-effects.
-liv 52
-Glucosamine
-Fish Oils
-Multi-V

I hope I havent forgotten anything, and that I can help out anybody else cycling if i can. This WILL be my last PH/DS ever, so I plan to make the most of it and do everything I'm supposed to do. Feel free to chime in with advice or critique, I will return the favor in future threads and responses. I hope to have some followers and get a lot of positive feedback, thanks!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
In on this, you're smart not caring about the scale. Too many guys (myself included) obsess over simply the number on the scale.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Preciate that man, hopefully Ill have all measurments up by tomorrow

JohnEhizou5

JohnEhizou5

Awards
Looks good man I cycled epi last year for 4 weeks got decent results

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Out of curiosity since you ran epi for same amount of time what was your dosing, and PCT?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Also FYI but shredded nutrition makes an epi clone and it also contains stano and 11oxo

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
I should prolly look this up first, but correct me if im wrong, the stano mimics DHEA which IMO I shouldn't start until my 30's. could be wrong but I swore I read that somewhere

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Also was just going over my next cycle and counted 12 pills x2 ED, is there a decent all in one cycle support out there that can cut down the amount of pills I take?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Sweet, actually am thinking about adding a bottle of 11oxo,... Thoughts?

weightsiwield

Awards
Looks good mate! I will be starting mine in 5 days :D will do a log also!

Count me in

JohnEhizou5

JohnEhizou5

Awards
Might be a bit harsh on the liver but if you got all the support supps should be fine

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Whats up AM fellow readers!
this is the beginning of my cycle log for LGI Epistane. Hope to have many people follow me on this journey, for support and knowledge.
Not only will I be logging daily, but I will be giving daily updates, as well as any irregular feelings, hungar and then of course basics of my day routine of when I trained and my routine, while giving specific weight and reps+sets of each lift and exercise. This is a journey back to peak physics, I recently had reconstructive surgery on my wrist.

Being in the younger category of this forum, and being completely new I want to specifically set out to help out other youngsters like myself who have questions based on first time use, dosing, and most importantly post cycles! i will also state what supplements may or may not help with certain side effects(for me), and timing of the supps and how they effectively worked or did not work for me!

So, here are my stats:
Height: 5'8.5
Weight: 170 now normally 185-190
Lifting Experience: 8 years religiously if not injured, also played baseball in college. Diet has been Stupid clean now for two months, was good before but after surgery more cheat days tend to pop up. My workout routine since April is as follows, April and March off due to first hand surgery, June started Insanity and got crazy ripped up but dropped weight to 170! Did insanity for 6 weeks before having a second hand surgery the first week ok August, this was a more major surgery requiring me to sit out from all physical activity for two full months. I am now on my second round of insanity two weeks in, however I am limited on the push-ups I can perform during that segment. My plan is to continue insanity daily pushing the amount of upper body I can do each day, and 3x a week go trough a basic split body workout not exceeding 15lbs in my band hand. This will be followed at least until mid November at which point If all goes well I am to be cut loose an can resume normal lifting. My plan from there is to continue insanity in the am before work, an lift which I haven't decided on a particular routine yet, open to suggestions. As of now the plan is to start the cycle or epi on November 10th.

Body Measurements will be given later this week

I will be preloading A antioxidant supplement for cardiovascular reasons and blood pressure/heart health for 2 weeks, along with preloading Glucosamine , fish oils and multivitamin possibly even some red yeast rice. And liv52

MACROS:
Calories- 3,400-4,000 since insanity will burn about 800 cals
Protein- 290-230g just have to find what works for me
Carbs: hard cardio days that also lift, 320, off days prolly around 250ish idk trial and error

I have chosen epistane by LGI because it has great reviews, although not much is out about the company, I researched the lab in which it is made and I like their process, as well as being the top selling epi.

My goals for this cycle are to bulk as lean as possible, putting on solid hard muscle I do not put a number in my head Idc what the scale says as long as I feel lean an muscular, and to shape the muscle I already have. And and to increase vascularity which is a issue I struggle with, even at low bf

CYCLE SUPPS:

-Epistane: 20/30/30/40/40
all depending on how well my body reacts to this and the side effects that may or may not tag along with it
I have ran stronger pH with no side effects

-liver support
-Sports Multivitamin
-Fish Oils
-Glucosamine
-I crush BCAA, so I have a few different kinds, my favorite being by INtek supplements. Thinking about adding ALRI Humapro....
-isolate protein for pre & post workout, normally take a whey before bed as well.
-Will not run a pre workout will on epi for blood pressure reasons.
- last cycle I had trouble sleeping, I have in hand a night time hgh pill by legal limit labs that is a hgh recovery and really helps me sleep as well a zma

Mid cycle- I will add a product by legal limits labs names sawzazar, which will start bringing my natural test back up and block DHT and estrogen, just to be safe even tho it is said epi is so mild.

PCT:

-legal limit labs 6 estro w/ 6bromo
6-Estro-PCT(TM) acts as an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen than can be used to cycle off your pro-anabolic cycle, control estrogen and raise testosterone levels naturally resulting in even more strength and lean muscle gains.*

- legal limit labs 3 test oxo- Triple Threat Testosterone Stack - 3 forms of German tribulus to maximize your natural testosterone levels.* Stamina & Male Enhancement Stack - Contains mood enhancers to alleviate stress and increase stamina, plus contains herbs which increase sex drive.*
Anti-Estrogen Stack - Naturally reduces the production of estrogen to allow for more testosterone levels with little or no side-effects.
-liv 52
-Glucosamine
-Fish Oils
-Multi-V

I hope I havent forgotten anything, and that I can help out anybody else cycling if i can. This WILL be my last PH/DS ever, so I plan to make the most of it and do everything I'm supposed to do. Feel free to chime in with advice or critique, I will return the favor in future threads and responses. I hope to have some followers and get a lot of positive feedback, thanks!
Your test booster is just tribulus, and you don't have a SERM?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Yes my t boost is a triple blend trib, worked well last time. Thinking about adding some DAA as well, depends on how I feel post cycle. Also the trib blend has anti estrogen in it as well as the 6 estro which was the product I used for stronger cycles, I'm open to suggestions on oTC pCT that are better

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Just an update I got sick with sinus infection, have not been able to do my insanity videos and wanted to wait till feeling better to get measurements. Also my surgeon gave me some Natural supplements to help my ligaments grow back faster, I started to feel extremely sensitive and tired, did a little research and the product he told me to get had extreme high levels of soy. So I'm guessing my symptoms are from elevated estrogen levels. I also became very oily on my face and chest and back, and my back broke out just as bad as if I was on a cycle and as did my chest which never breaks out. I've been off of it for three weeks now energy an libido has bounced back but still having the oily skin and breakouts anyone have any thoughts? Would love some help I will not start a cycle when my body is out of whack! Will try to do some research on this, noticed one thing could be that my body had natural low estrogen an this just got me bad, also maybe my body converts test to estrogen poorly? Would appreciate any and all help!!!

Exian

Exian

Awards
Just a quick question for epi users, how long is too long to run epi? Is 10 weeks too much?

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Exian, just from personal experience yea it's a bit long for me. Now keep in mind everyone is different an will react different. Around week 7 I noticed my gains were reversing strength went down breakouts were terrible an was tight no matter how muh I stretched so for me the bad out weighted the good so I discontinued and started pct. that's my personal experience others might have other advice for you man

Exian

Exian

Awards
What dosages were you at? I'm running epi now at 40, about to bump to fifty for the next two weeks, and I'm debating buying another bottle and extending the cycle at 50 for a total of about ten weeks. I def don't wan to see gains reversing though lol

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
It was when I bumped to 50 that all the negs started to happen,

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question for epi users, how long is too long to run epi? Is 10 weeks too much?

My joints f'ing hurt (prohibitively) when I went more than 5 weeks...

Exian

Exian

Awards
Would stacking the last 4 weeks of epi with tren or max-lmg be beneficial ?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Most commonly cycles last 4-6 weeks. By this stage liver stress will be an issue as well as dry joints.

Exian

Exian

Awards
If I were to bridge a 6 week epi cycle into a 4 week tren cycle would I maintain lean cut gains? My gains with epi have been lean And dry and I like it. I'm thinking about boosting a cycle with adding a few weeks of tren at the end.

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
If I were to bridge a 6 week epi cycle into a 4 week tren cycle would I maintain lean cut gains? My gains with epi have been lean And dry and I like it. I'm thinking about boosting a cycle with adding a few weeks of tren at the end.
IN my past experience I did not have dry gains from tren, mind you that everyone reacts different. Let me know what you decide bro

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Would love some discussion, previous to my surgery I finished up German volume training, lived the strength gains, however wasn't happy with overall body composition. Can't wait to try again, but what I would like to hear about is what routine worked best for people on epi, keep in mind ill be doing insanity as well, but I'm thinking about creating a new routine mainly high rep with super sets... What yaw think

numbaonecf25

numbaonecf25

Awards
Decided to scrap the epi log I am doing super dmz 2.0 look for the log to follow or chime in!!!