Questions on best way to run andromass

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Seriously considering running andromass.

I want to run it along with superdrol.

Superdrol would be ran at 15mg ed for 5weeks

So woul it be best to run andromass at 4 weeks? Or get two bottles and run at 8 weeks?

I see that the anabolic/androgenic ration for andromass is 100/100. And for superdrol its 400/20

So im not sure if when stacking, do i add total?

I would be on cycle with a level of 500anabolic / 120androgenic?

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Seriously considering running andromass.

I want to run it along with superdrol.

Superdrol would be ran at 15mg ed for 5weeks

So woul it be best to run andromass at 4 weeks? Or get two bottles and run at 8 weeks?

I see that the anabolic/androgenic ration for andromass is 100/100. And for superdrol its 400/20

So im not sure if when stacking, do i add total?

I would be on cycle with a level of 500anabolic / 120androgenic?
I would say dont mix the two since superdrol is extremely potent. However, if you do choose to stack, the liqua-vade in the andromass may actually increase the absorption of the SD (have not personally tested this). If you want to do it this way, You dose the Andromass in the am @ 6caps upon awakening, then ur SD immediately after for the liqua-vade effect.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Interesting ...
However, the superdrol that i have is actually sublingual.. So idk if the liquid vade would have any effect seeing how i dont swallow the SD. Just put right under tongue and it dissolves.

AngryOldMan

Awards
I would buy two bottles and run the AndroMass at 8/day for 6 weeks. Then I'd run the SD for the last 5 weeks.

Most people find 8-10 AM works best, from the reviews I've read.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack them AM is a test base it fits well with your cycle plans, actually it fits well with any cycle plan really. It also takes a few weeks to kick in so no point in separating the two. Additionally, the AM will help with some of the sides from the SD.

Weeks 1-5 SD
Weeks 1-8 AM

It will help solidify the SD gains as well so start the SD in the beginning with the AM, not sure why you chose 5 weeks, are you getting blood work?

Hit up me or HTS for 25% off as well bud

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I chose 5 weeks only becuz thats all i have enough for at 15mg ed.

Now should the SD be taken with AM upon wakening?
Like i mentioned, its sublingual.

Also i should have an AI on hand during cycle? In case the test causes any gyno?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Also i should have an AI on hand during cycle? In case the test causes any gyno?
oral only cycles with no test base are pretty crappy. also no matter WHAT steroid you use, dont expect much in 4 or 6 weeks. i wont waste my time with any less then 12-14 weeks and thats a NO NO for liver toxic cycles, just one of many reasons to use a test base on cycle.
LEAN REAL gains are made over time with many cycles.
you will be all pumped and happy on cycle, water in muscle and bloat in body and maybe 1 or 2 lb of muscle if lucky...in a few weeks
i feel short cycles are such a waste, but i wish you luck.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea but 3 bottles of andromass is just no where in my budget... Lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Take it in the morning, it really doesn't matter though

An AI I feel it isn't needed, maybe something mild like Erase, but gyno shouldn't be a concern

What PCT do you have planned?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Im still decidin wether or not to do the pct recommended after andromass. But wouldnt i still need a serm bcuz o the SD?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Now ive read a few different recviews and been doin my reading up on andromass..

Ive read ppl saying they have had some
Hair loss... While others are saying they had facial hair Growth

Can it go either way. ?? Does tht all
Depend on the dosing ??

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Just go with AndroMass alone for 8 weks.

Then report to us whether you feel shutdown or not.

The shutdown is suppose to be minimal and good gains keepable.

Do not run it with SD imo.

SD is very harsh.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so dont purchase the PCT yet!??

Wait until end of cycle to see how i feel?

I am pretty sure ill be grabbing two bottles

I read a few places that after finishing the test my make estrogen rebound. So thats why i didnt know if i should have got pCT to have on hand immediately.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so dont purchase the PCT yet!??

Wait until end of cycle to see how i feel?

I am pretty sure ill be grabbing two bottles

I read a few places that after finishing the test my make estrogen rebound. So thats why i didnt know if i should have got pCT to have on hand immediately.
No you need to get your PCT supplies ready before starting the cycle and you need to start your PCT immediately after ending your cycle. If you do go with SD I suggest you get a SERM. AM does not cause shedding from what I've seen reported not sure where you got that info?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I read a few diff reviews tr ppl wrote on dif forums

Some said tey had facial hair growth but lost some hair on head..

Was confused by that..

So if i went with SD would i do SERM & the PCT on primordial ?? Or just serm would suffice??