The pros

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    Very insightful and well-written document. Good work.
    Agreed. I luckily don't have major competitive ambitions, but I fear there are many that think the pro-card is in their future, but they simply are not on the same playing field.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Everyone should read this. I have never wanted to be olympia sized as I find the belly and such creepy but Phil Heath and flex wheeler are incredible. No one has had genetics like them. If everyone will remember to picture what they want to look like and stop aspiring to someone else's physique they would be a lot happier and likely healthier.
    Hustle harder
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    Everyone should read this. I have never wanted to be olympia sized as I find the belly and such creepy but Phil Heath and flex wheeler are incredible. No one has had genetics like them. If everyone will remember to picture what they want to look like and stop aspiring to someone else's physique they would be a lot happier and likely healthier.
    Agreed, personal improvement should always be the driving force.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. I agree I'm 6'1 and would much rather strive for an Arnold look over current bbers any day. The difference is drugs and the reason for them being smaller in Arnold's day was they used basic gear, no hgh or insulin. Also they had tiny waists which not only looked better but gave them an illusion of being bigger. If ur trying to look like Arnold don't mess with hgh/insulin if ur trying to be competive on the national seen or pro one day than no question u have to make that jump in terms of the drugs u take. Bigger price to pay with those drugs those. Mad expensive too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you think the pro's cycle... they dont
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 05:08 PM
  2. What the pros do (check this out)
    By superman20 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 05:22 PM
  3. Cycles that the pros take...
    By natedogg in forum Anabolics