The pros

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. And right there boss is where I'm starting to become satisfied.. I have a little daughter and as long as the little scums of the earth she brings home look at me with a dropped jaw and think twice about what they do around her.. Well hey.. Job well done
    Amen amen amen
    Ill do my 9-5 one day and hit the gym with authority and enjoy my quality of life.. To the rest I guess more power to you and best wishes bc I know now I will never put myself through the crazy

2. And to all you guys thanks for the great advice and info.. It was much needed.. And I learned a good deal..
    •   

3. One last mention of genetically superior athletes 'born for bodybuilding' and someone who has genes for size and mass but crap for looking

good as a Bodybuilder.Can you imagine who does better in Bodybuilding regardless of sheer muscle mass?

Name:  bodybuilder-flex-wheeler-pics.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  67.1 KBName:  Greg Kovacs (4).jpg
Views: 282
Size:  30.6 KB

-Matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Bodybuilding is about god given genetics. Gear is crucial of course, but the top guys are essentially 'meant to be' bodybuilders.

You cant just say -- if I take xx amount of gear that so and so pro does I will look like him....I hope you did not think such a thing but I got that impression from your quote here --- "I am 6"3 opposed to the body of Heath or cutler would I have to use a crazy amount of gear or is it possible with my clean diet and dedication,with a decent amount of gear."

I just coached a competitor in Britain this weekend and he earned pro status.....and I knew EXACTLY what he took and its not much compared to regular gym goers this day and age. I can say your taking over 2 x's as much testosterone he was.....

The point is -- the very elite guys have the genes to do this. It would be VERY CLEAR very early if you had the 'goods" or not to make serious impact.

Of course there are the dogged hard workers with mediocre genetics that train like animals, eat perfect nutrition, take quality hormones, and play the time game and fight their way to pro status -- but quickly find out they wont be able to do much....

Read this ---

-Matt
    Very insightful and well-written document. Good work.
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)

5. Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post

Thank you sir

-Matt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    Agreed. I luckily don't have major competitive ambitions, but I fear there are many that think the pro-card is in their future, but they simply are not on the same playing field.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Everyone should read this. I have never wanted to be olympia sized as I find the belly and such creepy but Phil Heath and flex wheeler are incredible. No one has had genetics like them. If everyone will remember to picture what they want to look like and stop aspiring to someone else's physique they would be a lot happier and likely healthier.
    Hustle harder

8. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    Everyone should read this. I have never wanted to be olympia sized as I find the belly and such creepy but Phil Heath and flex wheeler are incredible. No one has had genetics like them. If everyone will remember to picture what they want to look like and stop aspiring to someone else's physique they would be a lot happier and likely healthier.
    Agreed, personal improvement should always be the driving force.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. I agree I'm 6'1 and would much rather strive for an Arnold look over current bbers any day. The difference is drugs and the reason for them being smaller in Arnold's day was they used basic gear, no hgh or insulin. Also they had tiny waists which not only looked better but gave them an illusion of being bigger. If ur trying to look like Arnold don't mess with hgh/insulin if ur trying to be competive on the national seen or pro one day than no question u have to make that jump in terms of the drugs u take. Bigger price to pay with those drugs those. Mad expensive too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 12:35 PM
  2. How do you think the pro's cycle... they dont
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 05:08 PM
  3. What the pros do (check this out)
    By superman20 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 05:22 PM