Anyone ever take

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I wAs looking into bulkup. I never heard of it before or the company until yesterday.

Has anyone here taken it? Anyone that can tell me how it worked for them? Is something like this better then taking lets say superdrol?

Or is bulk-up even possible to stack with superdrol?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I wAs looking into bulkup. I never heard of it before or the company until yesterday.

Has anyone here taken it? Anyone that can tell me how it worked for them? Is something like this better then taking lets say superdrol?

Or is bulk-up even possible to stack with superdrol?

At a 140$ a bottle I doubt you will find much people who have taken it lol You can buy a whole years worth of SD for that amount. Maybe more.

There are so many cheap alternatives that work good .....why throw down that much money?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I guess because i dont have many options to het other products.

I didnt know i could get tht much SD for that price.. I paid 65$ for my last bottle that was a month supply.....

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I guess because i dont have many options to het other products.

I didnt know i could get tht much SD for that price.. I paid 65$ for my last bottle that was a month supply.....
you got ripped off hella bad, beastdrol wasnt even that much. lgi sd-10 was around $24 pre ban, it got as low as $10 days before the ban

and bulkup is like andromass with less pills. almost exact same dosage, just 3 weeks per bottle as opposed to 4 weeks with andro. if youre dead set on dhea, you might be better off with androbulk since its on bogo for now

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Imnot exactly dead set on dhea. But i just want to try a new compound and get good results

Ive ran sd / cynostane / hdrol / cyanostane / & epi

So i figured try something new.

If i were to het the andro .. Wud it be ok to atack with sd?

Is it even worth gettin it? Or shud i just run my sd solo?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
dhea is never a bad idea to atack with sd, you just gotta get the right one because it will act as a test base and mitigate some sides from the sd. but if you plan on spending that mch money for a dhea to stack, you might as well get transaderm for the test base

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well u said androbulk is on bogo sale right now?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
yea i thnk it still is. not a good tst base tho

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so what exactly are u reccommending i get for a test base? To stack with SD?

The SD will only be a 5 week run at 15mg ed

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so what exactly are u reccommending i get for a test base? To stack with SD?

The SD will only be a 5 week run at 15mg ed

Androbulk is BOGO until it sells out. AndroMass would be a better test base to SD, however, since it will increase gains but also give libido support and combat lethargy. Both Bulk and Mass provide a better price per active than the Bulk Up product. Send me a PM for a discount on Mass if you got that route.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
cheapest would be a 4-dhea product like ams 4-ad or alpha mass. best would be test e, but im assuming you cant go that route. other good options are transaderm or androhard. its really your call

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lol . Did i do somethin wrong?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Anyone know the anabolic/androgenic ratio on andromass

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know the anabolic/androgenic ratio on andromass
There isn't a reference for that. A:A was provided mainly by Vida by using standard hormones and measuring rodent response. The anabolic equivalence that Eric provides on the website takes a look at the androgenic and anabolic activity of the product at all stages of conversion and gives an approximate equivalence to test (in terms of hormonal activity).

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Right now....we have our sh*t priced SOOOOOO high, we can practically give you a coupon and still make loads of money. IT'S A WIN WIN .....well....at least for us.

*no jews were imprisoned in the making of this money*

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well ill rake a coupon i am deffly
Going to be buying mass in the next weeek or so. Just waitin to see if ill b able to afford 1 or 2 bottles... I rlly want two.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now....we have our sh*t priced SOOOOOO high, we can practically give you a coupon and still make loads of money. IT'S A WIN WIN .....well....at least for us.

*no jews were imprisoned in the making of this money*

I would counter the stupidity presented in that post, but your bigoted comment in your post represents the level of intelligence we are dealing with, and therefore not worthy of a response.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Maybe my lack of intelligence is clouding my thought....but wasn't that a response? lol

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Was waiting for that guy to go. He was annoying, posted in everything.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!