heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ostarine SARM Profile

October 18, 2012

by John Connor

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Imagine a compound that elicits steroid like muscle building effects with little or no androgenic side effects, a compound that packs on lean body mass while lowering body fat in individuals who don’t even weight train, a compound that is safe to use for months and may even be used by females because it does not cause females to develop male sex characteristics, a compound that makes you feel good, improves sleep, increases libido and changes body composition positively. Well, we don’t need to imagine this compound because Osta rx possesses these traits and is a present day reality.

Read the rest of this article »

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try this for my next cut.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am about to run this with anabeta ad compound 20

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Interesting compound... i wonder if it actually does compare to gear in terms of gains

technique88

technique88

Awards
I will let you know buddy. I should be starting my cut with it this week. I just got done with a steroid cycle so it's fresh in my memory haha. I might log it but I don't know yet

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
If you do log it, i'll follow along!

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff was too intriguing to pass up.Just ordered some.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
you should log it, its fukin hard to find osta logs

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should log it, its fukin hard to find osta logs
I will try to keep you posted with my results.My work schedule is pretty hectic for a few weeks,so I will not have the time to keep a detailed log,but will post a summary of my experience with it.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I will try to keep you posted with my results.My work schedule is pretty hectic for a few weeks,so I will not have the time to keep a detailed log,but will post a summary of my experience with it.
Looking forward to hearing your results.