ams products

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Ive been reading up on this company"s products, i very much like the non methyls. Question is are their products quality? How would it compare to other products like ando series? Other than price of course

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Id probably go with Forerunners products personally. But I know there are a lot of AMS and PP fans out there so you would probably be fine with any of them.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
They are good products. FRL and AMS are sister companies I believe? But out of those two, I'd choose FRL just for the ease of use.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
AMS and FRL are absolutely high quality. I'm running a log of FRL's 5-Alpha Test while on a cut and have seen great results just two weeks into the run.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I was thinkin ams growth kit bit now im set on stacking apha mass and bulk 6 weeks. Should see some nice gains esp in the stregnth dept.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Would it be advantageous to throw in decavol or mass drops?

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Nevermind the mass drops, decavol seems like a solid addition

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Ive decided on the Forerunner labs Alpha Mass, and Ill be using the AMS 4-ad rde instead of the alpha bulk because I have found it for cheaper than I can find the bulk. The 4 ad should combat lethargy if any and add an idditional kick. As of now the alpha mass and 4 ad will be run for 6 weeks with the Decavol/ or deca sarm added on week 2. Originally I was hesitant to add the decavol/sarm because you see DECA and 19nor.
But its no tren/deca and the sides will not be of that scale. The 4-ad should actually blunt the 19 nor side effects If I experience any at all.

Just tying up some loose ends and making a few more minor adjustments.

I will end up logging this once all my products have arrived.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that mg/mg FRL Alpha Bulk is cheaper than 4-AD RDe.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I need to read much more closely, I was able to find the 4-ad for 34$
Yeah, 60x20mg. If I remember right, Alpha Bulk is 168x20mg.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Yeah, I just looked at it, there is definately more there. This may have to be cut back to 4 weeks so I dont break my bank on this. Its a small price to pay in retrospect however, I like my liver just fine. Safe / safer is worth the $

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just looked at it, there is definately more there. This may have to be cut back to 4 weeks so I dont break my bank on this. Its a small price to pay in retrospect however, I like my liver just fine. Safe / safer is worth the $
For 4 weeks only, I would just save money until you can run an 8 weeker imo. By week 4, they'll just start showing what they can do and you won't have enough time to enjoy them.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
So ill work some o.t.and get 2 bottles alpha mass, 2 alpha bulk, still only one decavol, or hell just toss the decavol