Are formestane products safe to use for 12 weeks?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Just curious about this, because I know formestane is in fact a prohormone in addition to being an AI.

I'm planning my 12 week test cycle, and wanted to use formestane the entire duration of the cycle to help keep the bloat off.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Just curious about this, because I know formestane is in fact a prohormone in addition to being an AI.

I'm planning my 12 week test cycle, and wanted to use formestane the entire duration of the cycle to help keep the bloat off.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Formestane is not a prohormone. Though It will make a good topical to lower estrogen on your test cycle.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is not a prohormone. Though It will make a good topical to lower estrogen on your test cycle.
Formestane is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. It also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formestane

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I believe so. Ive been using Formeron with great results. Be careful though, the stuff is very potent.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I believe so. Ive been using Formeron with great results. Be careful though, the stuff is very potent.
I've heard formeron to be the best.

Apparently the carrier is super efficient, allowing you to use only 1 or 2 pumps.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

ACTS as a pro-hormone and IS a pro-hormone are two different things.

As far as converting to 4-hydroxytestosterone, it is SAID it can in HIGH doses....though I have never seen any studies to back it up. Only claims.

Out of curiosity......are you referring to the product 'formestane' as the thread implies......or are you referring to 'forma-stanzol' ?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
ACTS as a pro-hormone and IS a pro-hormone are two different things.

As far as converting to 4-hydroxytestosterone, it is SAID it can in HIGH doses....though I have never seen any studies to back it up. Only claims.

Out of curiosity......are you referring to the product 'formestane' as the thread implies......or are you referring to 'forma-stanzol' ?
Never heard of the second compound.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Never heard of the second compound.

forma-stanzol has formestane in it, but also includes DIM, 7,8-benzoflavone, horse chestnut seed extract and chrysin. Pretty sweet product. mr-supps sells it.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Im using formeron right now at 2 pumps a day. I plan on using it at 4 pumps (200mg) a day in the future during a cut

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of kicking off my test cycle with SD for 5 weeks.

Maybe then I can only use the formeron for 7 weeks because I believe SD crushes estrogen.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

Maybe then I can only use the formeron for 7 weeks because I believe SD crushes estrogen.

Ya....superdrol brings down estrogen BIG TIMEZ........My sh*t was shut down in as little as 10 days. Both test AND estrogen lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Bro... your wrong.

Formestane is in fact a prohormone and will convert to the suppressive hormone hydroxytestosterone once inside the body. Because of this, doses should be kept at the optimal dose to take advantage of the anti e effects, drying and hardening effects and strength boosting effects all the while still low enough to avoid suppression.

In this case specifically, your on cycle, suppression is going to happen regardless so mostly dose high enough to mitigate estrogenic sides. The biggest thing to avoid is the added impact to the lipids... this happens with almost all ai's regardless so just keep the doses reasonable (try not to use its anabolic effects rather used as an ai) and keep up with blood pre and post especially with a longer cycle like this.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

... this is purely speculative...

If you have low existing est levels then sure the highly suppressive superdrol will prevent any more from being created just the same as test...

BUT superdrol has a super high binding affinity for shbg, high enough to displace bound test and estrogen and take its place. SO if you have high levels of bound estrogen, crush your test levels with suppression then free up all that bound estrogen this will put you T:E ratio out of whack real quick and this is where sd gyno comes from.

N just cause you get dried out nicely with sd it doesn't mean you have crushed your estrogen levels...tons of things can effect sub dermal water retention. In this case the increase in intra muscular water retention and increase in forced glycogen uptake (it takes 2g of H2O to deliver 1g CHO into the muscle) can certainly be a contributing factor.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Bro... your wrong.

Formestane is in fact a prohormone and will convert to the suppressive hormone hydroxytestosterone once inside the body. Because of this, doses should be kept at the optimal dose to take advantage of the anti e effects, drying and hardening effects and strength boosting effects all the while still low enough to avoid suppression.

In this case specifically, your on cycle, suppression is going to happen regardless so mostly dose high enough to mitigate estrogenic sides. The biggest thing to avoid is the added impact to the lipids... this happens with almost all ai's regardless so just keep the doses reasonable (try not to use its anabolic effects rather used as an ai) and keep up with blood pre and post especially with a longer cycle like this.

Ya....I've already been corrected. lol I thought it was only considered a PH when used in high doses but turns out high dose or not, It's a PH. Thanks for putting me in check bro. I would of been wondering this world dumb and ignorant lol Though it wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last.....heh

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ya....I've already been corrected. lol I thought it was only considered a PH when used in high doses but turns out high dose or not, It's a PH. Thanks for putting me in check bro. I would of been wondering this world dumb and ignorant lol Though it wouldn't be the first time and probably won't be the last.....heh
Meh, everyone has to learn something sometime. Isn't that what we are here for in the first place?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards