winter shred cycle questions

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
stats: 6ft 3in tall 235lbs aprox 10-12% bodyfat. been training ever since i can remember as i was a wrestler from a young age. plenty of cycle experience with test and a ton of ph/ds. goal is too cut decently hard while atleast maintaing lbm

diet:
between 3500 and 4000kcals (my calculated maintenance in 4500)
carbs only preworkout and 1 or 2 meals after depending on how late i work out
macros will vary day to day but i intend to keep carbs down to 250-300g a day
fasted cardio in the am whenever i get a chance

cycle:
weeks 1-4 sd @ 30/30/30/30
weeks 1-12 test e @ 500mg a week (1ml e3d)
tren e @ 200mg a week (1/2ml e3d)
aromasin @ 12.5mg eod
pct not fully planned yet but i assure u it will be good i never slack on pct

questions:
would this dose of tren require a dopamine agonist like caber?
also would winny make a decent DRY kicker? sd makes me crave carbs too much while im cutting
ive been reading into the differences between adex and aromasin what do most prefer??

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
or has anyone ever used epi for a kickstart??

Viking23

Awards
def go with aromasin over adex and have you ever ran tbol? For your goal I think it would make a great kicker. and sorry I dont have much experience with tren

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ive never ran tbol. but ive read up on it and it seems like what i need for a kicker. have u ever used it? as for the tren i guess ill just have to wait and see and keep some caber on hand.

Viking23

Awards
ive never ran tbol. but ive read up on it and it seems like what i need for a kicker. have u ever used it? as for the tren i guess ill just have to wait and see and keep some caber on hand.
yeah im actually running it now and I def think its what your looking for. my strength and endurance went up and my waist shrunk. I did have a lil bp issue early but I think my body just needed some time to get use to it.tne only other sides are back pumps, vivid dreams, and night sweats

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah im actually running it now and I def think its what your looking for. my strength and endurance went up and my waist shrunk. I did have a lil bp issue early but I think my body just needed some time to get use to it.tne only other sides are back pumps, vivid dreams, and night sweats
what dose? and whats ur diet looking like? how long did it take to kick in?

Viking23

Awards
what dose? and whats ur diet looking like? how long did it take to kick in?
I'm running it at 40mg about to bump it to 50mg and I'm on a surplus but nothing crazy. i felt it right away but I started seeing improvements after week 2.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I, personally, ......am a whore for EPI. As quick as I grow muscle with it I see no need to stack it with anything. :biglaugh:

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it at 40mg about to bump it to 50mg and I'm on a surplus but nothing crazy. i felt it right away but I started seeing improvements after week 2.
cool. thanks. any sides to speak of

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I, personally, ......am a whore for EPI. As quick as I grow muscle with it I see no need to stack it with anything. :biglaugh:
yess i am too ive used it so many times but it just makes me look awsome whats ur dosing normally like

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
yess i am too ive used it so many times but it just makes me look awsome whats ur dosing normally like

45mg ED Only have done one cycle of it. Gained 13lbs in 3 weeks. Could of been more if I had added mass gainer shakes. Very close to being done with pct and I'm back on.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
45mg ED Only have done one cycle of it. Gained 13lbs in 3 weeks. Could of been more if I had added mass gainer shakes. Very close to being done with pct and I'm back on.
dam thats what u could expect with sd hahaha. i may go with epi its alot cheaper too

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
dam thats what u could expect with sd hahaha. i may go with epi its alot cheaper too

Keep in mind its probably because It's my first cycle....but I plan to see what a second time of EPI can do. Definitely not as harsh as SD but still a pretty strong methyl. So LIVER UP!

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
You can run the Tren from 150-225/week. Have you considered Winnie? Nice combo for a cut! I would not run this more than 8 weeks, as the Winnie is a methyl. As far as tool goes, it's one of my favorites, quality lean muscle.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
You can run the Tren from 150-225/week. Have you considered Winnie? Nice combo for a cut! I would not run this more than 8 weeks, as the Winnie is a methyl. As far as tool goes, it's one of my favorites, quality lean muscle.
i was under the impression that 200mg tren ew was a lower dose. would this dose require caber on bromo? and yes i have considered winnie. are u suggesting i use it later in the cycle or as a kicker?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
i was under the impression that 200mg tren ew was a lower dose. would this dose require caber on bromo? and yes i have considered winnie. are u suggesting i use it later in the cycle or as a kicker?
I subscribe to the short cycle theory, running my cycles around 8 weeks. Just to be clear, I have not personnaly used Trn, but I have been looking at it closely, as I plan to run it this spring as part of a recomp/cut cycle. I am planning to run the Winnie at 25mg/day for 4 weeks and then 50mg/day for 4 weeks, with Tren @ 150mg/week for 4 weeks, and 225mg/week for 4 weeks. Additionaly I plan to through in Mesterolone @ 50mg/week to keep libido right where I want to keep it. I would use a good liver support & cholesterol support and that's it. No AI needed as there is no threat of high E2 with this cycle. I do not know much about Caber or Bromo, so I can't comment if this will help.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
My understanding is Tren is POWERFULL ****, i WOULD NOT UNDERESTIMATE ITS POWER. As this will be my first run on it, I plan to use Tren Ace, so I can quicklt abort if its not going right.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I subscribe to the short cycle theory, running my cycles around 8 weeks. Just to be clear, I have not personnaly used Trn, but I have been looking at it closely, as I plan to run it this spring as part of a recomp/cut cycle. I am planning to run the Winnie at 25mg/day for 4 weeks and then 50mg/day for 4 weeks, with Tren @ 150mg/week for 4 weeks, and 225mg/week for 4 weeks. Additionaly I plan to through in Mesterolone @ 50mg/week to keep libido right where I want to keep it. I would use a good liver support & cholesterol support and that's it. No AI needed as there is no threat of high E2 with this cycle. I do not know much about Caber or Bromo, so I can't comment if this will help.
so ur saying ur useing tren without test and proviron instead for libido because of how androgenic? this is an interesting approach sounds like an awsome cut. i may just up the test and drop the tren and do a similar cycle in the spring

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
so ur saying ur useing tren without test and proviron instead for libido because of how androgenic? this is an interesting approach sounds like an awsome cut. i may just up the test and drop the tren and do a similar cycle in the spring
Proviron's values are: 30-40 androgenic & 100-150 anabolic and uses Test Prop as a base, with no aromitization to estrogen. there is no need for an AI. Proviron is a strong androgen with only a weak level of anabolic. Proviron works well to potentiate the activity of other AAS, by displacing a higher percentage into a free state unbound state.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ooh. so the provi is just for the shbg binding effect. but i would imagine it could help with any libido issues from tren. what test/tren ratio are u using?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
ooh. so the provi is just for the shbg binding effect. but i would imagine it could help with any libido issues from tren. what test/tren ratio are u using?
You are spot on!! 75mg/prov, 150 -225mg/Tren 2x week, & 25mg/Winnie/day

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I think it takes too long to kick in to be an effective kickstart.
I fully agree. Not a real fan of " kick starts", I decide what it is I am trying to accomplish and Taylor to that. I do not run any cycles past 8 weeks. Doing this you can get 3-4 cycles per year.