shutdown on trenazone?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
hey just wondering how long it usually takes for you to get shutdown on trenazone. does it vary greatly from person to person? do some people not get shutdown at all? and is there anything i can do to help prevent shutdown? I have been on it for a week now and still have a very high libido and balls are hanging low still.
Am keeping a log in anabolics section if anyone is interested in checking it out. As i said its only been a week so far.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
varys greatly from person to person. are u running trenazone alone. i wouldnt recomend that

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19 Nors shut down my Libido so bad that It's friggen SCARY!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
19 Nors shut down my Libido so bad that It's friggen SCARY!!

agreed... decca dick is nooo joke. u gonna want to stack it with something thats a little more androgenic to kepp ur weiner working right

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack it with stanodrol or androhard. to prevent libido shutdown. Some guys it hits really hard, others not so bad.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
yea problem is i live in australia and the only site i can find that sells it is like $600 and theyre currently out of stock anyway. i was planning to run androhard but yea cant get it. do you's know anyother dht sources? im on creatine which studies have now shown raise dht by like 40% or something like that.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
and most solo trenazone logs i read seem like they go good with little sides. It seems like every log i read where someone stacks it with something like epi to try and avoid gyno are always the ones that end up getting it.. sorry i know where talking about shutdown not gyno but yea, i have started noticing this..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and most solo trenazone logs i read seem like they go good with little sides. It seems like every log i read where someone stacks it with something like epi to try and avoid gyno are always the ones that end up getting it.. sorry i know where talking about shutdown not gyno but yea, i have started noticing this..
Usually those are the guys who are prone to it. If you want to avoid gyno, use an AI. Avoid energy/libido loss, use stanodrol, androhard, dermacrine or testosterone.

Avoiding shutdown is not possible, but you can minimize the impact by using the above products.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Usually those are the guys who are prone to it. If you want to avoid gyno, use an AI. Avoid energy/libido loss, use stanodrol, androhard, dermacrine or testosterone.

Avoiding shutdown is not possible, but you can minimize the impact by using the above products.
Yeah I really don't get why people freak out about getting shut down. Of course you're going to be shut down if you're using exogenous hormones; that's why we do PCT. If you don't want to be shut down, don't use this stuff.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Your def gonna want to run a test base, you dont have to go straight to pp's andro series. theres plenty of products out there you just need to look around. I also second the notion shutdown is "inevitable" The severity varies from person to person.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I really don't get why people freak out about getting shut down. Of course you're going to be shut down if you're using exogenous hormones; that's why we do PCT. If you don't want to be shut down, don't use this stuff.
Yes but certain compounds shut you down a lot harder/quicker than others.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And don't forget good old methyl 1-TestSent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Oh yeah, and boladrol and pheraplex. Anything that aromatizes or is a 19-nor

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to disagree here Boladrol =no shut down and no gains...just plain nothing..

Fair enough, but I did use one packet that was AWESOME. The second packet was like I was on nothing.