Trenavar question (estra-4 9 11-triene-3 17)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running this compound (estra-4 9 11-triene-3 17) solo during my recomp for 6-8 weeks. I've done alot of research on this and im finding mixed reviews on how high of a dose to run this compound. I was thinking between the 90-100 mg range to get full effects from it ? What do you guys think ? Any experienced user ever run this cycle ? Any help or advice is apperciated :)
btw I do have everything I need for my PCT for when Im finished the cycle.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
People have seen good results 45-60mg, but I'd say you'd have more fun with trenazone.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running the trenavar at 100mg a day along with Promagnon (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol) at 100-200mg a day. Yeah I was thinking of running trenazone but already had alot of bottles of trenavar on hand so I can high dose it. I heard if you dose trenavar at 100-150mg a day you get tren ace like effects from it. I could be wrong though. Do you guys think 100 mg is too high ? Ive been doing 100 mg for 2 days now and the pumps and strenth is rediculous.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I was thinking of running the trenavar at 100mg a day along with Promagnon (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol) at 100-200mg a day. Yeah I was thinking of running trenazone but already had alot of bottles of trenavar on hand so I can high dose it. I heard if you dose trenavar at 100-150mg a day you get tren ace like effects from it. I could be wrong though. Do you guys think 100 mg is too high ? Ive been doing 100 mg for 2 days now and the pumps and strenth is rediculous.
I hear so many mixed reviews on it. I say keep running it high and see how it goes. I am very curious as to what a nice high does will provide in terms of results. Most reviews I've seen only have dosed up to 90mg.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Ive read some people see results at 45mg a day to 60mg a day and from 90-150mg a day. I wana get the best out of this cycle so Im trying to find what the exact right dosage is. I have enough bottles to run the trenavar at 100mg for 6 weeks.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Ive read some people see results at 45mg a day to 60mg a day and from 90-150mg a day. I wana get the best out of this cycle so Im trying to find what the exact right dosage is. I have enough bottles to run the trenavar at 100mg for 6 weeks.
I would give it a try at 100mg for 6 weeks. How much do you weigh?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running an SD/Tvar cycle in the near future. 20mg SD with 80mg Tvar. Should be a good run.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was going to run SD with the tvar but decided to to save the SD for when Im bulking this winter. A buddy of mine is running that cycle now and his gains are unreal haha.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run it with high a high calorie (non-deficit) keto diet with weekly refeeds. I'm gonna see how much BF I can drop and muscle I can add at the same time.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
i ran the keto diet with epi and stanozolo for my contest prep and the gains were awsome.Im interested to see what kind of gains u would get if u run superdrol with the keto diet. Have u ran this before ? Ive never ran superdrol before but from what ive heard its hard not to consume high carbs cause ur always hungry on a superdrol cycle.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
i ran the keto diet with epi and stanozolo for my contest prep and the gains were awsome.Im interested to see what kind of gains u would get if u run superdrol with the keto diet. Have u ran this before ? Ive never ran superdrol before but from what ive heard its hard not to consume high carbs cause ur always hungry on a superdrol cycle.
More Broscience... The nice thing about SD is that you can increase your carb intake while on it without putting on extra BF. But it's never made me crave more carbs even when going as high as 30mg.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
good to hear. Might try to run SD on a cut in the future.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
bump on does anyone else have any experience with trenavar ???

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ran it at 90 mg and was not impressed at all but that's just me (maybe hopes too high?) I stacked it with stano

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains did u get and how long was ur cycle ? Im thinking of running the tvar at 100 mg for 6 weeks along with some P-mag at 100 mg.
what do you think ? Should I try the tvar at the 120mg-150mg range ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
was ur tvar legit ? possibly underdosed ? Right now the product I have is War Hammer by War Pharma which consists of 10mg of tvar and 20mg of p-mag per capsule. Was gona run 10 caps a day.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
was ur tvar legit ? possibly underdosed ? Right now the product I have is War Hammer by War Pharma which consists of 10mg of tvar and 20mg of p-mag per capsule. Was gona run 10 caps a day.
200 mg of Pmag is a little out of control lol I've never heard of anybody running it above 125 and even that is really high.

I gained some decent strength and about 3-4 pounds.

My tvar was from shredded nutrition which has a solid reputation so I doubt it was bunk. It may have been underdosed. I don't like to blame the supplement so maybe my expectations were too high or I didn't eat enough to gain what I wanted?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeah it suck cause for me to run the trenavar at a high dose i also have to run the p-mag EXTREAMLY high. What do u think. Is it a bad idea to run it thta high? P-mag is also mild.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
yeah it suck cause for me to run the trenavar at a high dose i also have to run the p-mag EXTREAMLY high. What do u think. Is it a bad idea to run it thta high? P-mag is also mild.
I would def advise against it...you could always pick up a bottle of tren (pretty cheap) and run the war hammer at 4 a day then make up the diff with the bottle of tren

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run mechabol and trenazone together. Only difference is that Mechabol is the active that Pmag converts to and trenazone is an active steroid as opposed to trenavar which has to convert (hence why it is dosed so damn high).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should sell all of it, and pick up some menadione instead to run for 6 weeks.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of 30mg of superdrol, 75mg trenavar,and 60mg of p-mag for a recomp ?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think of 30mg of superdrol, 75mg trenavar,and 60mg of p-mag for a recomp ?
Just leave out the Pmag. It is not needed at all with trenavar AND superdrol. I found it very hard to put on fat with superdrol. Those two alone will be more than enough to have a fun and effective recomp cycle.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I have to run the P-Mag with the trenavar because they are all in one the same product. I already know there is no need for the p-mag but i have no choice but to run it if I wana run the trenavar too. Is that over doing it u think ?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I have to run the P-Mag with the trenavar because they are all in one the same product. I already know there is no need for the p-mag but i have no choice but to run it if I wana run the trenavar too. Is that over doing it u think ?
It's a little excessive and likely wouldn't do much at 60 mg so it's unessacary stress on your liver. You have a buddy u can sell it to? Or maybe eBay?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Is there Any water retention when taking trenavar ? Or is it like epi like effects?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JB, clear PMs please.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd run the tvar at 150mg, my friend got good results at that, said he was annoyed as **** at everyone the entire time he was on. But I'd drop the sd. Promag I'd run at 100. But if they at combined. I wouldn't take pro mag over 125mg. If u run it at any dose u will get results. Especially if just using to add in muscle sparing on a cut. If u high dose it u'll do more of a lean bulk. This is all stated assuming u have a proper diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 22
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 33