P-BOLD Looking for loggers.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got two bottles to get some logs done on this product. P-BOLD by ANDRO FACTORY.

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps .

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
wOooOooo free goodies.

I'm still in pct from my last kick a*s cycle AND kick a*s log. sh*t load of views.....not much posts from other people..,, but I'd like to think I contributed to providing one of the most detailed Epistane logs on the internet. Don't believe me? Google one you think is better so I can go virtually di*k slap it.

Probably a week or 2 from finishing my pct.....what date were you'll looking to do this? And will other products be provided for the cycle other then the PH? If so....what?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love your attitude man. It will be ready in a week, looking for loggers now. PM me links to your logs, I'd love to check them out.
wOooOooo free goodies.

I'm still in pct from my last kick a*s cycle AND kick a*s log. sh*t load of views.....not much posts from other people..,, but I'd like to think I contributed to providing one of the most detailed Epistane logs on the internet. Don't believe me? Google one you think is better so I can go virtually di*k slap it.

Probably a week or 2 from finishing my pct.....what date were you'll looking to do this? And will other products be provided for the cycle other then the PH? If so....what?

sprintstar01

Awards
1.) How old are you? 22 (23 on Nov 2nd)
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? I did a cycle of AMS 1-AD/4-AD for 6 weeks
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Pre-WO for sure but that's it other than protein
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Lean Bulk IF Style... I was a college sprinter so I want to keep nice and lean
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. PHAT Routine by Layne Norton
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow.

Red9

Red9

Awards
I meet all of the criteria and would love the opportunity if I wasn't ALSO already logging a cycle already!

Sub'd to follow though for sure!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
First shot check it out. Keep those logs coming guys.
P-BOLD 1.jpg

klint

klint

Awards
Freebies all u have to do is log ...bit of training too. cant be bad for someone

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Tried to PM recent logs but it says your inbox is full

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did my question get skipped?

okay, okay, i dont need the secret recipie (sp?) but lets get something on the table here.

i mean, a progestin that converts into boldione (or diol), then into boldenone. is it in a liquid, tablet, or capsule?

does it have anything to enhance absorbtion?

why dont you make it a topical cream used to enhance one's youthful appearance? with getting swole a potential side?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for JB's log of pbold and bulk up... :-D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Photo I saw shows liquid like Taurus.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me log p-bold? lol, not likely anytime in the near future.

i've never had good sucess with bold-200 (boldione) so i doubt i'd be a good candidate for pbold

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Heads up..

P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

Thanks

-AF

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Cnt wait to start my Log on this!! Going to be a great cycle!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lg/Taurus is definitely in on this as that bottle looks like their style.

Makes me feel a little better...

-Matt
thats what. it was i kept looking. at the bottle like it looks so familiar. reminds. me of the good old lg bottles from years ago

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Loggers your products just went in to processing today! Expect them in the next 3-4 days.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing these logs. I am excited about this product!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Cant wait to start this log!!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed very. interested. in seeing. how these logs fair

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
1. 25
2.Male
3. currently blast and cruise with test & deca have run a few cycles before and have some experience with Prohomones ran 1ad and 4ad a few years back
4. no problem logging 4+ times a week
5. I'd be staying on the test and deca at 2g and 1g a week
6. bulking
7. yes
8. training style a nice mix of volume and intensity kind of like PHAT but not quite as much frequency
9.yes
10. no prior logs

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. 25
2.Male
3. currently blast and cruise with test & deca have run a few cycles before and have some experience with Prohomones ran 1ad and 4ad a few years back
4. no problem logging 4+ times a week
5. I'd be staying on the test and deca at 2g and 1g a week
6. bulking
7. yes
8. training style a nice mix of volume and intensity kind of like PHAT but not quite as much frequency
9.yes
10. no prior logs
Sorry man, the loggers have been already selected. New logs of P-BOLD should pop out soon!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
will be following, how u think it'll run with some real juice

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think anyone has tried it yet but like we all know, test stacks well with anything so it definitely could be done. How much P-BOLD would add in gains from test, that's different story.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
well if its a boldenone precursor then in theory it should help dry me out especially if I drop the test or significantly lower the dose a few weeks pre contest

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well if its a boldenone precursor then in theory it should help dry me out especially if I drop the test or significantly lower the dose a few weeks pre contest
It may work. Log it here if you decide to do it, and check my signature for discount code!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
seems to be out of stock on the website

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is.. I asked the bosses when it comes back in stock again. I'll contact you as soon as I know!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a buddy at my gym is going to do this as well...trying to get him to log it but he's not a big forum guy

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be back on stock in few days or so, but there will be just 100 bottles so you better be ready!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
timing couldn't be worse thanksgiving and christmas shopping killed my wallet lol I'll just keep my eyes open for when its back might be doing var tne and mast instead though

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
P-BOLD is coming back in stock. We made available a small stash I keep available in case we get slammed on release the way we did with the release of this product. Were awaiting a new shipment to come off the line now. Hopefully this will hold you guys off until it gets here.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
send me a couple bottles, i'll log it... :D

oh wait, nvm, loggers have been picked. lucky them. :thumbsup:

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hoping the Lucky Vets that got free product on Veterans Day will log here.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool I'll be on the lookout for tbe logs i know we got some great guys who won products