Another AndroLean Before/After

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well,

Here is my client after 10 weeks of AndroLean.

He started already lean and impressive (IMO)

But we actually shaved off some fat and added a few LBS...

Most improved was his back!

Randall before after front.jpg
Randall BDB before after.png

-Matt

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Matt,have you bulked someone with Andromass or Androbulk?

I would be a good candidate for Androlean too but I can never resist the bulking.

Also,are these real PH/do they require pharma PCT?

Y

Yates29

Awards
Is this going to be a case report? Would like to see the actual numbers

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt,have you bulked someone with Andromass or Androbulk?

I would be a good candidate for Androlean too but I can never resist the bulking.

Also,are these real PH/do they require pharma PCT?

What do you mean 'never resist the bulking" ???

To my knowledge the only person I have used andromass and androbulk is my guy Tony LaGrene (Bluerocket)

But if you follow my threads/posts - I always strive to keep people lean while gaining as I am not a fan of bodyfat :)

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any effects on hairline?

Not to our knowledge man....Super-11 is a little anabolic and NOT at all androgenic.

The super-7DHEA might actually have anti-androgenic effects so hair should stay nice n healthy

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be a case report? Would like to see the actual numbers

I have the resources to conduct a case report on this gentleman.

I will await his immediate post cycle bloods and write the case----then add the 30 days pct bloods when those arrive after 30 days pct

-Matt

R

rdent95

Awards
Nice work! That's some good results, I might have to dial you up MP. You take on distance clients?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
What do you mean 'never resist the bulking" ???

To my knowledge the only person I have used andromass and androbulk is my guy Tony LaGrene (Bluerocket)

But if you follow my threads/posts - I always strive to keep people lean while gaining as I am not a fan of bodyfat :)

-Matt

I'm not a fan of body fat either.......but I'm a BIG fan of Barbacoa.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not trying to hate or anything but couldn't you get like that with just a hardcore diet for 10 weeks? I mean, the results would be more impressive if it was only after 3-4 weeks with AL...

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Damn, your right, the back is shredded. However, the client already looked ripped as hell to begin with lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn, your right, the back is shredded. However, the client already looked ripped as hell to begin with lol
Big difference between the two photos.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
matt matt matt.....mu mU MU MATT! matt - matt - matt MU MAAAAAAAAAAAAATT!

matt matt matt mu mu mu matt

matt

matt matt MATT mu mu MATT MATT!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Big difference between the two photos.
Yea there is a large difference between the two, I was merely stating he had a good canvas to work with lol not taking anything away from Matt if that's how it came off

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I want some. Where do I get it? Do I run on cycle?

Take out a mortgage on your house, sell someone close to you's liver or kindeys, max out all your cards.......and go to Primodial.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
No kidding!!! Just looked it up. That stuff is f'in expensive!! I can get juice cheaper and prob get better results.
The reason why I would get some of the androseries is because I "presume" it would hit you lighter and shut you down less because of the test base they make.

Dunno if that is true at all but am considering getting some.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
The reason why I would get some of the androseries is because I "presume" it would hit you lighter and shut you down less because of the test base they make.

Dunno if that is true at all but am considering getting some.
they shut you down less but this is not from the test base they make. it isn't an actual test base. It actually is hormones that act similar to test. you don't need to presume they are lighter just look at the white papers

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Was this client using the standard dosage (6 caps/day) of androlean for 10 weeks? Wonder what the results would have looked like had he also been taking androhard.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to hate or anything but couldn't you get like that with just a hardcore diet for 10 weeks? I mean, the results would be more impressive if it was only after 3-4 weeks with AL...
He never used anything prior and has dieted quite a bit since he's a Physique competitor.

However this was the "fullest" and leanest he had ever been.

Sure, the diet could have been more extreme this time because I helped control variables.

But the fact that we brought up his back and pronounced his abs was cool and I think the AndroLean served its purpose.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was this client using the standard dosage (6 caps/day) of androlean for 10 weeks? Wonder what the results would have looked like had he also been taking androhard.
Just normal 6 softgels.

Would have been neat to see if Androhard gave him a different look since he had such lean condition.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.....and he brings home the 1st place trophy this weekend.

randall 1st.JPG

Now we build more shoulder and improve chest this fall/winter.

-Matt

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
He never used anything prior and has dieted quite a bit since he's a Physique competitor.

Sure, the diet could have been more extreme this time because I helped control variables.

But the fact that we brought up his back and pronounced his abs was cool and I think the AndroLean served its purpose.

-Matt
Well, I'm not very imressed with AL, more with you as a trainer and the diet he was on. 10 weeks is a long time and you can transform your body during that time, seeing that his shape was great before I have no dubt that he/you could do that without AL.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
back pic really shows the progress

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt

^^
AL was responsible for that...

Using AH would be interesting...

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I have no argument with the effectiveness of the ANDRO series......it's just the cost that shuns me away from it. ya ya I know....you got a payment plan option.....still doesn't take away from what it costs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have no argument with the effectiveness of the ANDRO series......it's just the cost that shuns me away from it. ya ya I know....you got a payment plan option.....still doesn't take away from what it costs.
I feel the same way

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He ate good and trained prior to this and during this .....I think he improved with the 'help' of Androlean..Nothing miraculous ,,, but it aided.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way

You know the cool thing with this product in particular is the fact that it DID NOT suppress the 2 previous beta testers one bit after using...

I will have Randall's (guy in thread) pct bloods in a week.

If I see minimal to no difference in starting numbers then taht is a HUUUUGGEE PLUS++ to use such products and well worth the

salvaging of HPTA function while getting results.

-Matt

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
You know the cool thing with this product in particular is the fact that it DID NOT suppress the 2 previous beta testers one bit after using...

If I see minimal to no difference in starting numbers then taht is a HUUUUGGEE PLUS++ to use such products and well worth the

-Matt

It would definitely make it more compelling to purchase.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Can't wait to start the AL!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of a Mexican called Randall before.

Yeah,the HPTA salvage is worth gold,would be great to see some studies to see if it is indeed it is like that.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
Honestly, I am trying to find reason why I shouldn't just run this long term between more aggressive cycles. Seems like it could only be of benefit.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of a Mexican called Randall before.Yeah,the HPTA salvage is worth gold,would be great to see some studies to see if it is indeed it is like that.
lol,, pretty sure he is Hawaiian. -Matt

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Honestly, I am trying to find reason why I shouldn't just run this long term between more aggressive cycles. Seems like it could only be of benefit.

How bout the cost of it? ha ha

Also....wouldn't it lead to shutting you down over time if ran like so?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout the cost of it? ha ha

Also....wouldn't it lead to shutting you down over time if ran like so?
Well, yeah, the cost is there, and androseries isn't cheap, lol.

As for long term usage, bloodwork seems to indicate the suppression is practically non-existent. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone not willing to do regular bloodwork though.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Some times....well....MOST the time....I don't make any seance.

Just treat me like a herp and ignore me. lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some times....well....MOST the time....I don't make any seance.

Just treat me like a herp and ignore me. lol
Approx $100 for 4 weeks of Androlean and no need for heavy ancillaries or any worries of having suppressed HPTA would merit its cost easily IMO

-Matt

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Approx $100 for 4 weeks of Androlean and no need for heavy ancillaries or any worries of having suppressed HPTA would merit its cost easily IMO

-Matt

Considering it be smart to have the ancillaries on hand 'just in case' ....it adds up to be too much.

I do see what your saying though. To someone who already has the ancillaries on board it be worth it....but if not, it still be the same. Pretty costly.

I have faith in the products....I just don't like the cost. Maybe I'm just a cheap bastard. haha

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering it be smart to have the ancillaries on hand 'just in case' ....it adds up to be too much.

I do see what your saying though. To someone who already has the ancillaries on board it be worth it....but if not, it still be the same. Pretty costly.

I have faith in the products....I just don't like the cost. Maybe I'm just a cheap bastard. haha

I cant think of an ancillary you would need for either hormone in Lean.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I cant think of an ancillary you would need for either hormone in Lean.

You'll guys must get lots of pu*sy. You sure are persuasive. lol Getting me interested in it now. ha ha

On the other side of the coin, It's hard to trust a company rep who's in the business of making money (the company that is)....but I definitely have a different outlook on the Andro products now. Would like to see bloods showing proof. If I do....it would DEFINITELY be a product I'd buy in the future.