First PH Cycle

stache

Awards
Alright so after doing some homework this is what my whole cycle will look like. If anybody thinks I should change something just let me know what you think and I'll tweak it to make it right.

Preload: 2 weeks
Multivitamin- 3/3
Fish oil- 1/1
Hawthorn berry- 2/2
Liv 52- 2/2
(these are all marked as # of pills per day everyday for the 2 week period)

Cycle: 6 weeks
Epistane- 30/30/40/40/40/40
Cycle Assist- use as recommended
Inhibit p- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Liv 52- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Fish oil- 1/1/1/1/1/1
Multivitamin- 3/3/3/3/3/3
(all of which are marked as pill count everyday every week except for epistane. I will increase anything that may be needed depending on if I see negative sides to the epi)

PCT: 6 weeks
Nolvadex- 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA- 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase- 0/0/3/3/2/1
Formastane- 0/0/200/200/100/100
Inhibit p- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Liv 52- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Fish oil- 1/1/1/1/1/1

Let me know what y'all think of this set up and if anybody would do something different. Any input is much appreciated! Thanks!

Nickype

Awards
Alright so after doing some homework this is what my whole cycle will look like. If anybody thinks I should change something just let me know what you think and I'll tweak it to make it right.

Preload: 2 weeks
Multivitamin- 3/3
Fish oil- 1/1
Hawthorn berry- 2/2
Liv 52- 2/2
(these are all marked as # of pills per day everyday for the 2 week period)

Cycle: 6 weeks
Epistane- 30/30/40/40/40/40
Cycle Assist- use as recommended
Inhibit p- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Liv 52- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Fish oil- 1/1/1/1/1/1
(all of which are marked as pill count everyday every week except for epistane. I will increase anything that may be needed depending on if I see negative sides to the epi)

PCT: 6 weeks
Nolvadex- 20/20/10/10/0/0
DAA- 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase- 0/0/3/3/2/1
Formastane- 0/0/200/200/100/100
Inhibit p- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Liv 52- 2/2/2/2/2/2
Fish oil- 1/1/1/1/1/1

Let me know what y'all think of this set up and if anybody would do something different. Any input is much appreciated! Thanks!
that's over kill for pct on a mild cycle, don't waste your money. Nolvadex, Erase, DAA is easily enough

stache

Awards
But still take the obvious things like fish oil, multivitamin? And i was told if i cycle inhibit p to prevent gyno on cycle i should include it in my pct as well? Is this completely truthful?

Nickype

Awards
But still take the obvious things like fish oil, multivitamin? And i was told if i cycle inhibit p to prevent gyno on cycle i should include it in my pct as well? Is this completely truthful?
Fish oil and vits should be taken all the time anyway. On a stronger cycle the inhibit p is a good idea but not needed on this mild cycle

stache

Awards
Alright thanks for that. But everything else looks pretty spot on?

stache

Awards
Alright sounds good! Thanks man i appreciate it!

Superman_777

Awards
Epistane doesnt aromatize, no need for inhibit p. Thats also a pretty mild dose for epi, if you want the most out of it bump it up to 50/60 at some point. Starting out at 30 is good for tolerance but the sweet spot for most is 40 or 50

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
side track, but what fish oil are you taking that only requires 2 a day?

more importantly, how much EPA/DHA are you getting daily?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Epistane doesnt aromatize, no need for inhibit p. Thats also a pretty mild dose for epi, if you want the most out of it bump it up to 50/60 at some point. Starting out at 30 is good for tolerance but the sweet spot for most is 40 or 50
May be wrong but isn't inhibit-p for prolactin gyno? Not estro gyno?

stache

Awards
Ill be taking a triple strength fish oil with a total of 900mg of epa/dha and 1500 mg of total omega 3 fish oil. Its a stronger more centrated one but do you think I need to bump it up more?

stache

Awards
I wanted to do atleast 5 weeks on cycle but really I wanted to do 6 weeks. If i bumped up my dosage like you recommend can i still do that with one bottle or would i have to get two?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
If your not going to get bloods done on cycle, I'd use more LIV.52 Better safe then sorry.....if you do your body good....the longer you can stay on cycle. THINK ABOUT IT!!!.....you get beastly....then you get MORE BEASTLY....then right when your about to turn green you have to stop cuz your damn ast/alt levels are getting too damn high.......gay right? Ya....use more Liv.52. At LEAST 3 caps a day. ;)

I gained 13-15lbs of muscle off a 3 week Epistane run at 45mg ED out the gate. 4 in a half weeks into pct and have kept all my size and strength. *Eat your a*s off and train hard. AND EAT YOUR A*S OFF!!! At least after the first week.......make those mass gainer shakes....eat some dirty food.....GET BIG!

I can go on typing more advice but I gatsta get to bed. Check out my log for some ideas of Epistane and see what it did for me. It has pics...WooOOooOoo PICTURES!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
If your not going to get bloods done on cycle, I'd use more LIV.52 Better safe then sorry.....if you do your body good....the longer you can stay on cycle. THINK ABOUT IT!!!.....you get beastly....then you get MORE BEASTLY....then right when your about to turn green you have to stop cuz your damn ast/alt levels are getting too damn high.......gay right? Ya....use more Liv.52. At LEAST 3 caps a day. ;)

I gained 13-15lbs of muscle off a 3 week Epistane run at 45mg ED out the gate. 4 in a half weeks into pct and have kept all my size and strength. *Eat your a*s off and train hard. AND EAT YOUR A*S OFF!!! At least after the first week.......make those mass gainer shakes....eat some dirty food.....GET BIG!

I can go on typing more advice but I gatsta get to bed. Check out my log for some ideas of Epistane and see what it did for me. It has pics...WooOOooOoo PICTURES!
Lol your posts always make me lol man

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

stache

Awards
And by the way is it normal to have some left over after the cycle because after adding everything up i need atleast two.bottles to fulfill my 30/40/40/40/40/40 epistane cycle but i will have about 19 pills left over at the end of my 6 week cycle. Since this is my first cycle i am naive about this. It just seems you would want all your money to be used wisely so my question is if people have left over PH or any other anabolics at the end of their cycle? Seems minuscule or irrelevant I'm just curious.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And by the way is it normal to have some left over after the cycle because after adding everything up i need atleast two.bottles to fulfill my 30/40/40/40/40/40 epistane cycle but i will have about 19 pills left over at the end of my 6 week cycle. Since this is my first cycle i am naive about this. It just seems you would want all your money to be used wisely so my question is if people have left over PH or any other anabolics at the end of their cycle? Seems minuscule or irrelevant I'm just curious.
Yes its normal. Companies just make a specific dosage/ cap quantity so you have to buy more than one bottle

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

sh*t....to be honest....if its your first run you may not even need two bottles. I used Epi as my first run and bought 2 bottles to run that shiz for 60 days baby!

Turns out I gained muscle FAST....13lbs in just 3 weeks. Could of been more if I added mass gainer shakes in week 3 but figured eh....prob burn some fat and I'll go ahead and make shakes the next week.

Long story short...i had to stop my cycle after 3 weeks.....the epi I had left in the bottle I kept. No seance in popping it just to pop it if your health is starting to get the best of you. Let your blood work tell you how long your cycle should be, and just make sure you have enough on hand in case everything go's smoothly. aka.....you get to run it as long as you 'planned'. Don't just say...well....I got one more weeks worth so FU*K it ...I'm pop'n them bit*hes!

LostSoldier

Awards
X2^ plus, good job going with the pre-cycle. Not alot of folks do that. It maked a huge difference, especially the joints. Epistane was pretty harsh on a friend of mines joints.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Great layout.

Pct a lil overkill but that's been addressed.

And don't run EPI as high as these guys are saying. It's your first cycle. I ran Epi at 20/30/30/40 my first time i tried i t(i had already ran many other VERY powerful compounds)and gained a ton.... when i went up to 60mg my second time i saw no additional benefits but saw more sides. I don't think any more then 40 is ever necessary and the rule of thumb when your running any compounds the first time is start low and greatly rank up to see how you react.

Your initial dosing plan looks ideal for any run, let alone your very first cycle ever.

Good luck and have fun. With all the homework you've obviously don't you deserve it.