Finasteride with Ultra??

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Im going to be running a 5-6 weeker of Ultradrol next month. My last cycle, epi & stano, took a toll on the hairline.

Whats the best hair loss prevention stack to use "on cycle"(and Pct)?

is using Finasteride on cycle going to affect the gains from the UD at all??
has anyone had any sides from running finasteride just for a few weeks?

rockme

rockme

Awards
I would not use finasteride. That stuff will defeat the purpose of cycle. I've never cycled, but I use regenepure with awesome results. Thinking of adding minoxidil when I run halodrol soon. But skip the fina, you need dht bro

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
ive read that mixoxidil is really only useful if your balding.

my hairline is just receding a bit (mostly from the cycle, was good b4 that)

ill check out the other stuff u mentioned-never heard.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
wouldnt shampoos that block or lower dht do pretty much the same thing as the finasteride?
do any of the shampoos block the dht in your hair without messing with the rest of the dht in your body?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
wouldnt shampoos that block or lower dht do pretty much the same thing as the finasteride?
do any of the shampoos block the dht in your hair without messing with the rest of the dht in your body?

Cuellardrew

Awards
Ultradrol is a prohormone that is DHT-derrived which means that it increases DHT levels. Im no doctor or expert but I feel like the propecia will ultimately cancel out the ultradrol, possibly damaging your liver for nothing. Research Ultradrol and youll see that it's a DHT-derrived prohormone, then maybe what I said will make sense...