loss of sex drive after tren and winstrol cycle

1. Registered User

loss of sex drive after tren and winstrol cycle

How to rcover from loss of sex drive after trenbolone acetate and winstrol cycle presuming that the cycle got wrong.........its been 3 months i finished my cycle...........what will be the best pct for recovery.........currently i used 15000iu oh hcg over a10 day period and using proviron100mg with 50mg clomid each day......plzz help!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ankit View Post
    How to rcover from loss of sex drive after trenbolone acetate and winstrol cycle presuming that the cycle got wrong.........its been 3 months i finished my cycle...........what will be the best pct for recovery.........currently i used 15000iu oh hcg over a10 day period and using proviron100mg with 50mg clomid each day......plzz help!
    You're using HCG off cycle? I hope you know that is actually suppressive and will work against you... and... You used 15,000 iu of HCG over 10 days? lol. I recommend you just stick with the clomid, bump it up to 100mg ed, and stay far away from AAS for the rest of your life. I mean, you did a winny/tren cycle without knowing what ur doing... just do yourself a favor and do some research before jumping in to steroids. Or get flamed by many people on this forum lol
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

If he truly did inject 15000iu HCG in 10 days then most likely OP will never recover
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge

You're using HCG off cycle? I hope you know that is actually suppressive and will work against you... and... You used 15,000 iu of HCG over 10 days? lol. I recommend you just stick with the clomid, bump it up to 100mg ed, and stay far away from AAS for the rest of your life. I mean, you did a winny/tren cycle without knowing what ur doing... just do yourself a favor and do some research before jumping in to steroids. Or get flamed by many people on this forum lol
    Well my trainer told me that hcg will help in recovering from a decreased testis size......so thats why i used it.......shud i consult a gyno?
  5. Registered User

And i was using proviron 100mg a day when i took hcg.......
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ankit

.shud i consult a gyno?
    If your nuts have transformed into a vagina, then yes. Otherwise, consult a good endo.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

proviron is suppressive
    HCG is suppressive at the dosage you used and probably desensitized your testes permanently
    get bloodwork and consult with a doctor
  8. Registered User

I did not do a proper pct while on steriods a year back and henceforth.......my blood report showed very low levels of testesterone and dhea with high levels of estrogen.so i took hcg for testicular health.
  9. Registered User

Its been 20 days since i took hcg and my sperm count seems to improve alongwith the testesrone levels as i feel more energetic now.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ankit View Post
    Its been 20 days since i took hcg and my sperm count seems to improve alongwith the testesrone levels as i feel more energetic now.
    Get bloods.

You can always do another clomid run, it's very effecting on its own for raising test levels.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. low sex drive after PCT.
    By sportf190 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:24 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:33 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 11:24 PM
  4. E2 and Loss of Sex drive and morning wood
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine