HCG by itself for strength and mass gains?

cam liden

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post on here. Can anyone tell me if HCG alone will help produce gains? All the info I can find about it are for pct and weight loss. If so, how much to take, and for how long. Is nolvadex/clomid necessary? As you could probably guess, I'm pretty new to anabolics so any help would be great

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I don't believe it will produce gains. I know men can use it for fat loss but I wouldn't recommend the Hcg diet to anyone who isn't overweight and needs it

cam liden

Awards
Thanks for the response. I've kinda had my doubts about it. A buddy of mine has a scrip because of low test levels, but it's not working for him so he said it might help me for lifting. I'm trying to put on serious pounds right now, went from 170 to 192 in last 2.5 months, so I don't want to screw up those gains. Anyone else know anything about it?

cam liden

Awards
I'm talking about HCG injections not the diet by way. If there is a difference

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh, sounds like kind of a waste of hcg.

cam liden

Awards
Alright thanks. Definitely not gonna use it then

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
HCG did nothing but elevate my E2 and make me feel like ****. Did make my balls big as melons with HUGE loads, but not worth the ***tty feeling.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Thanks for the response. I've kinda had my doubts about it. A buddy of mine has a scrip because of low test levels, but it's not working for him so he said it might help me for lifting. I'm trying to put on serious pounds right now, went from 170 to 192 in last 2.5 months, so I don't want to screw up those gains. Anyone else know anything about it?
HCG is used during cycle to make transition into PCT easiar, its not for PCT. If you're trying to "put on serious pounds" what you are looking for is an AAS cycle. Your HCG can be quite useful for cycles including Test E, EQ, sust, etc...

cam liden

Awards
Very helpful thank you. I'm just starting to consider going to the dark side, and the hcg was the first thing that was available. Not real sure yet about how to go about finding stuff

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
It doesn't have to be illegal. Prohormone a are everywhere an legal. Look into it as long as you've been lifting a few years (not just off and on) and are a least 21

cam liden

Awards
Ya, I wanna know as much about it as I possibly can before I tried anything. Im 21 now and have been lifting seriously since I was 16, so I think I have a good base to build on

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I wanna know as much about it as I possibly can before I tried anything. Im 21 now and have been lifting seriously since I was 16, so I think I have a good base to build on
Best thing you can do is just start somewhere with reading about anabolics. Start looking at the nomenclature which will lead to some biochem study time. If you decide to do a cycle, take 6 months at least to read everything you can. Try to stay away from personal opinion or broscience nonsense, and it will be hard to filter that since you don't know enough to know what to read and not to read lol. Things like the Anabolic Bible or certain steroid write-ups are a good place to start. Then you should start figuring out just what they do in the body and how your endocrine system is effected. There is so much to learn. You will know you're about ready when you post on this forum telling us what you're going to run instead of asking a blanket question: "hey guize wuts a gud steroidz to run lolol?"

cam liden

Awards
Ya I want to know as much as I can about it before I try anything. I'm 21 now and have been lifting for about 6 years so I think I'm at a good starting point. Still might wait maybe another year or so

cam liden

Awards
Srry wrote the same thing twice. But thanks I'll definitely be checking out everything I can. In the words of Arnold, I'll be back