Any problem mixing Test C & Test E?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Title say's it all. I have Script Test C, and am thinking of mixing it with non-script Test E. Both esters are long, so I am thinking no prob, just looking for confirmation, or input as to why this might be a bad idea.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Help me out here guys

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I don't think it would be a problem since they have similar half life's. why not save them for two individual cycles though?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Shouldn't matter. Once the test builds up in your system you just have to worry about injection frequency. Luckily with the Cyp and Enth ester there is only about a 1.5 day difference in half life, so you could get by with pinning once to twice a week.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
2x. doesn't matter. Since your running cyp along with e you can get away with pinning once a week. But 2x week is better imo, keeps blood steady. And since you are using cyp start pct 18 days after last shot. Test e will have cleared at 14 days but test cyp takes 18 so start then.
On TRT, so no PCT required, just back to maintanance dose.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I don't think it would be a problem since they have similar half life's. why not save them for two individual cycles though?
My Cyp is pharmacy grade, and my Enanthate is not, just trying to control "actual" dose as much as possible.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Shouldn't matter. Once the test builds up in your system you just have to worry about injection frequency. Luckily with the Cyp and Enth ester there is only about a 1.5 day difference in half life, so you could get by with pinning once to twice a week.
2Xweek keeps it nice and smooth for me!!