uniquemicals gw dosing

  1. Registered User
    Billy Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    uniquemicals gw dosing


    Hey fellas, just had a quick question on uniques gw. So my bottle says 30 ml at 5.0 mg/ml. Is this a typo? Should it say 30ml at 50 mg/ml? And if it is 5.0 how would i dose this with the oral syringe?

  2. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    it's not a typo.

    there are 5 mg per 1 ml - or - 30 servings of 5 mg.
  3. Registered User
    Billy Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    Thank you so that would equal a full syringe than im guessing?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bickle
    Thank you so that would equal a full syringe than im guessing?
    depends how you wanna dose.

    what are you planning?
  5. Registered User
    Billy Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    5mg 2x a day for endurance heard its amazing for that and im also wondering if anybody thinks that S4 would benefit boxing/mma in terms of putting on a little musle and increasing endurance... Ive done alot of reading on it but still not sure. Seems like vison sides are a big issue for some and not for others. Im doing amature/semi pro fights this winter lots of running hill sprints weight lifting circuits and sparring
  6. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bickle
    5mg 2x a day for endurance heard its amazing for that and im also wondering if anybody thinks that S4 would benefit boxing/mma in terms of putting on a little musle and increasing endurance... Ive done alot of reading on it but still not sure. Seems like vison sides are a big issue for some and not for others. Im doing amature/semi pro fights this winter lots of running hill sprints weight lifting circuits and sparring
    1 ml twice a day then.

    you're gonna need more bottles at that dosing.
  7. Registered User
    Billy Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    Ok ive got two bottles i'll see how that goes. I really appreciate the feedback. Do you have an opinon on S4?
  8. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bickle
    Ok ive got two bottles i'll see how that goes. I really appreciate the feedback. Do you have an opinon on S4?
    I've only run ostarine, I dunno much about s4 sorry man
  9. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I've only run ostarine, I dunno much about s4 sorry man
    WHAT'RE YOUR THOUGHTS ON UNI-Q'S OSTA?? I'VE BEEN RUNNING IT FOR 4 WEEKS WITH GOOD RESULTS....BUT I'M WONDERING IF IT'S PLACEBO...CAN YOU ATTEST TO IT?
  10. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone

    WHAT'RE YOUR THOUGHTS ON UNI-Q'S OSTA?? I'VE BEEN RUNNING IT FOR 4 WEEKS WITH GOOD RESULTS....BUT I'M WONDERING IF IT'S PLACEBO...CAN YOU ATTEST TO IT?
    I liked it.

    you should run it longer. what dose did you run?
  11. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I liked it.

    you should run it longer. what dose did you run?

    I'M AT 25MGS/DAY, I BELIEVE I HAVE AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 WEEKS LEFT...THX FOR THE INPUT.

    seriously contemplating crusing on this stuff....I just feel good on it but like i said....could be i just want to believe that :/ ? *sigh*
  12. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone

    I'M AT 25MGS/DAY, I BELIEVE I HAVE AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 WEEKS LEFT...THX FOR THE INPUT.

    seriously contemplating crusing on this stuff....I just feel good on it but like i said....could be i just want to believe that :/ ? *sigh*
    if you're liking it go for it.
    my bottle didn't last the entire 60 days but that was expected.
    that said its not like a ph/steroid - the effects aren't going to be in your face...but they are noticeable
  13. Registered User
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    As far as s4 goes, the vision sides isn't too bad...they go away as soon as you quit taking it.
  14. Registered User
    Billy Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    Yeah. That's what read I'm going to run with the gw during training and just listen to my body. My sport isn't really built around alot of lifting more body weight exercises and explosiveness type things so I was just trying to get the perspective of more educated people on this forum. I guess the main goal for me using s4 is endurance some extra strength and if it burns fat I'll take that too. Want to thank you guys for all the feed back.
  15. Registered User
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bickle View Post
    Yeah. That's what read I'm going to run with the gw during training and just listen to my body. My sport isn't really built around alot of lifting more body weight exercises and explosiveness type things so I was just trying to get the perspective of more educated people on this forum. I guess the main goal for me using s4 is endurance some extra strength and if it burns fat I'll take that too. Want to thank you guys for all the feed back.
    Totally understand bud. I was a collegiate sprinter and I still base my workouts around explosive strength and endurance. s4 surely helped in the strength and endurance department
  16. Registered User
    Billy Bickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0


    Yeah man I feel like ammy boxing is like a series of sprints so that's good feedback.
  17. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Sourcing is gonna get you banned. And yes mentioning the company repeatedly is sourcing
  18. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Sourcing is gonna get you banned. And yes mentioning the company repeatedly is sourcing
    calm down buck wheat this obviously isn't a plug
  19. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone

    calm down buck wheat this obviously isn't a plug
    Did I say it was a plug?

    You're not allowed to mention companies that sell RCs or AAS. It's part of the rules.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:22 AM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 12:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 09:39 PM
  4. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 09:17 PM
  5. Split Dosing
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in