uniquemicals gw dosing

Billy Bickle

Awards
Hey fellas, just had a quick question on uniques gw. So my bottle says 30 ml at 5.0 mg/ml. Is this a typo? Should it say 30ml at 50 mg/ml? And if it is 5.0 how would i dose this with the oral syringe?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
it's not a typo.

there are 5 mg per 1 ml - or - 30 servings of 5 mg.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Thank you so that would equal a full syringe than im guessing?

Billy Bickle

Awards
5mg 2x a day for endurance heard its amazing for that and im also wondering if anybody thinks that S4 would benefit boxing/mma in terms of putting on a little musle and increasing endurance... Ive done alot of reading on it but still not sure. Seems like vison sides are a big issue for some and not for others. Im doing amature/semi pro fights this winter lots of running hill sprints weight lifting circuits and sparring

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
5mg 2x a day for endurance heard its amazing for that and im also wondering if anybody thinks that S4 would benefit boxing/mma in terms of putting on a little musle and increasing endurance... Ive done alot of reading on it but still not sure. Seems like vison sides are a big issue for some and not for others. Im doing amature/semi pro fights this winter lots of running hill sprints weight lifting circuits and sparring
1 ml twice a day then.

you're gonna need more bottles at that dosing.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Ok ive got two bottles i'll see how that goes. I really appreciate the feedback. Do you have an opinon on S4?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I've only run ostarine, I dunno much about s4 sorry man
WHAT'RE YOUR THOUGHTS ON UNI-Q'S OSTA?? I'VE BEEN RUNNING IT FOR 4 WEEKS WITH GOOD RESULTS....BUT I'M WONDERING IF IT'S PLACEBO...CAN YOU ATTEST TO IT?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
WHAT'RE YOUR THOUGHTS ON UNI-Q'S OSTA?? I'VE BEEN RUNNING IT FOR 4 WEEKS WITH GOOD RESULTS....BUT I'M WONDERING IF IT'S PLACEBO...CAN YOU ATTEST TO IT?
I liked it.

you should run it longer. what dose did you run?

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I liked it.

you should run it longer. what dose did you run?

I'M AT 25MGS/DAY, I BELIEVE I HAVE AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 WEEKS LEFT...THX FOR THE INPUT.

seriously contemplating crusing on this stuff....I just feel good on it but like i said....could be i just want to believe that :/ ? *sigh*

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'M AT 25MGS/DAY, I BELIEVE I HAVE AT LEAST ANOTHER 4 WEEKS LEFT...THX FOR THE INPUT.

seriously contemplating crusing on this stuff....I just feel good on it but like i said....could be i just want to believe that :/ ? *sigh*
if you're liking it go for it.
my bottle didn't last the entire 60 days but that was expected.
that said its not like a ph/steroid - the effects aren't going to be in your face...but they are noticeable

sprintstar01

Awards
As far as s4 goes, the vision sides isn't too bad...they go away as soon as you quit taking it.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Yeah. That's what read I'm going to run with the gw during training and just listen to my body. My sport isn't really built around alot of lifting more body weight exercises and explosiveness type things so I was just trying to get the perspective of more educated people on this forum. I guess the main goal for me using s4 is endurance some extra strength and if it burns fat I'll take that too. Want to thank you guys for all the feed back.

sprintstar01

Awards
Yeah. That's what read I'm going to run with the gw during training and just listen to my body. My sport isn't really built around alot of lifting more body weight exercises and explosiveness type things so I was just trying to get the perspective of more educated people on this forum. I guess the main goal for me using s4 is endurance some extra strength and if it burns fat I'll take that too. Want to thank you guys for all the feed back.
Totally understand bud. I was a collegiate sprinter and I still base my workouts around explosive strength and endurance. s4 surely helped in the strength and endurance department

Billy Bickle

Awards
Yeah man I feel like ammy boxing is like a series of sprints so that's good feedback.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sourcing is gonna get you banned. And yes mentioning the company repeatedly is sourcing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1