Methoxytestrodol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently this is a new PH being marketed as similar to phera. Anyone tried it?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the only nomenclature provided from what I've seen.
Its called "kymera."

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
people claimin phera like gains, others say its trash but for the price, why not try it

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You can google it and find pics of it. Kymera by Hyperion Labs. Found a thread on PHF where a guy said he thinks they just remarketed pplex under a phony name, saying he got similar results to what others were saying about it being like pplex.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
im gonna snag a couple bottles, and wait for more reviews to come out on PHF before actually using. its cheap as hell.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pic of product, or y'all are full of shiit.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings per Container: 60

Methoxytestrodol 10mg*

*Daily Value not established

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times per day. The best results are seen when dosages are spaced evenly throughout the day. Do not use for more than eight consecutive weeks without at least an eight week break before starting another cycle.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can google it and find pics of it. Kymera by Hyperion Labs. Found a thread on PHF where a guy said he thinks they just remarketed pplex under a phony name, saying he got similar results to what others were saying about it being like pplex.
Pplex is a controlled substance . I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to make it

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Pplex is a controlled substance . I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to make it
There were times when companies randomly taint their stuff knowingly or unknowingly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no compound called methoxy estrodol. there is methoxy estradiol.

i dont want any.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Flex I've heard of that product. It's been around for a long time. I considered buying some because I want to try phera so badly. I've read a lot of legit reviews, but unfortunately we'll never know if it really IS phera without getting some tested. The name on the bottle is just a marketing name, not a real chemical name, I believe.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Flex - if you're in Michigan near an Edge Nutrition, go in and ask them if they still carry M-test 2. Phera all day. My little cousin picked some up after it was banned, so they might still have some...worth a shot.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I just bought 2... I've run phera multiple times from AX and sns... i just may still have some cel pplex...

But I'll def be trying this for the better good in the future(not for a lil while though) n will give my opinion.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought 2... I've run phera multiple times from AX and sns... i just may still have some cel pplex...

But I'll def be trying this for the better good in the future(not for a lil while though) n will give my opinion.
Thanks buddy. Getting some today. Might get Tryton too.
Androtestrolone?

hagels316

Awards
My thought on both these products (methoxyestrodol and Androtestrolone) is that they are just a front to hide some kind of banned substance. Both of these chemical names are bogus, but I am thinking they do contain something strong/legit due to the reviews I have seen. If I was going to cap and sell something banned, I wouldn't call it by it's banned name or admit it contains any illegal substance. Once word gets out that a product works, there will always be people that will want to try it, regardless if there is lack of actual proof.

I have 2 bottles of Kymera, and will probably try some of it out during my current test cycle. I don't expect it to be completely bunk, also don't expect it will be exactly like Phera either. But for 20 bucks, I figured it's worth a try.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
My thought on both these products (methoxyestrodol and Androtestrolone) is that they are just a front to hide some kind of banned substance. Both of these chemical names are bogus, but I am thinking they do contain something strong/legit due to the reviews I have seen. If I was going to cap and sell something banned, I wouldn't call it by it's banned name or admit it contains any illegal substance. Once word gets out that a product works, there will always be people that will want to try it, regardless if there is lack of actual proof.

I have 2 bottles of Kymera, and will probably try some of it out during my current test cycle. I don't expect it to be completely bunk, also don't expect it will be exactly like Phera either. But for 20 bucks, I figured it's worth a try.
Exactly.... unless the company has caught wind that their product is starting to sell and now skimping on ingredients then initial reviews I've read on phf have nothing but great things to say about it with the exception of one single guy who tacked it on to the end of a 15 week cycle after he dropped tren and masteron and only kept test and said it was bunk cause he didn't automatically gain 8 more lbs :rolleyes:

Bottom line...wether its phera or not it sounds nuts.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As in 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione?

That might be fun.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, that. And it is fun... but i personally don't run it.
Ran it twice and while it was decent it wasn't what I was expecting.

I have 4 bottles of Kymera in my stash soon ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ran it twice and while it was decent it wasn't what I was expecting.

I have 4 bottles of Kymera in my stash soon ;)
i think the one that REALLY rocked people's world were versions that were tainted with traces of tren and other similar compounds as well like the original bottles of trenadrol...

I'm much more excited for a phera clone... even if it's not all 2 ene a isomer and more like an ErgoMax LMG clone I'd be stoked.

Literally my favorite compound ever, nothing compares imo.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Apparently this is a new PH being marketed as similar to phera. Anyone tried it?

i just tested a red capsule that someone sent me. they claimed it was this product

i cannot verify chain of custody though

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just tested a red capsule that someone sent me. they claimed it was this product

i cannot verify chain of custody though
Nice. Maybe I need to get some more....

Thanks Pat, will do. And thanks for clueing us in here.

For those of you who have a bottle in your possession, is the cap red?
Yes.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pat, will do. And thanks for clueing us in here.

For those of you who have a bottle in your possession, is the cap red?

results have been posted on phf

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to be skeptical when you say it is just caffeine.
The reviews say people saw it working like phera. And aren't you releasing a phera PH soon?
Forgive me, not trying to be a dink.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
The reviews say people saw it working like phera. And aren't you releasing a phera PH soon?
PA isn't, but PHF is. That's why PA is careful to mention that he cannot vouch for chain of custody.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
me? releasing a prohormone? thats funny

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hmm...

I'm thinking this is a possibility.

The company suddenly got attention, sold a ton of product, realized people were buying without even knowing what's in it...

Doesn't take a genius to realize this situation could very easily be taken advantage of considering they were supposedly selling an illegal hormone to cash in quick to begin with. Now they don't even have to go through the trouble of sourcing it.

I still bought 2 bottles last week worried something like this might already be happening... I'll still be trying it personally as well. Got real phera as a back up in case it doesn't fly.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually going to pop a couple tomorrow in place of my morning coffee to see if it picks me up at all.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I was actually going to pop a couple tomorrow in place of my morning coffee to see if it picks me up at all.
Lol. Let us know how that goes.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard the contents of the cap taste nothing like caffeine.
You should taste test your phera and compare the two.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I heard the contents of the cap taste nothing like caffeine.
You should taste test your phera and compare the two.
Lol... I'm thinking they will both taste like maltodextrin...

Although i used to dump phera under my tongue before i knew much about its moa (original AX phera-plex) and it does burn a lil....maybe do the same, see if you feel anything?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You bet.
The worse thing that could happen is I waste a caffeine pill lol ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[quote name='claywright94' timestamp='1351116168' post='4297']
Whatever the **** I just put in my mouth (Kymera powder) was NOT caffeine that was literally probably the harshest tasting thing I've put in my mouth
[/quote]

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
hmmm.... caffeine actually has a horrible taste.... phera...not so much...

Who's to say this is even phera in the first place? Could be a completely diff hormone. Even though the company initially made phera claims(before removing that comment from the item description) they could very well have been mis-supplied their raws in the first place, i doubt they spent the money to even test em.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone should email them.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
apparently hyperion was either owned by, or their products were produced by international underground labs. they are equally difficult to find contact info on. they produced some interesting compounds with fake names as well, but reviews were decent

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to begging companies to make new loophole PH's again

*sigh*

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
shoot fl3xy...your making me sad.... I'm gonna crush up a caff pill right now n do some taste comparisons for us buddy.