Super dmz 2.0 vs Superdrol

2 caps Super dmz 2.0 vs 20 mgs Superdrol?

• Total voters

protein24

Awards
I know this has been discussed before, just wondering based on everyone's personal experiences and opinions which is stronger in terms of gains/sides??

2 caps a day super dmz 2.0 vs 20 mgs per day Superdrol

Thanks

Infekted_87

Awards
Superdrol, faster acting even if it is water/glycogen weight the first week.. Strength gains a bit quicker too imo

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would also like to know which would give better lean gains!ive done 1 cycle of SD but never did super DMZ.looking forwerd to this thread and IMO it was a good idea to start a thread like this!!

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I'm interested in this question too..ive nvr ran dmz...the research ive read though is that dmz and sd produce very similar gains...but diets key on lean mass if thats ur goal...im running sd and am the leanest ive ever been...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 3 cycles of SD and this summer for a cut i'll be running DMZ, reasons I'm not going to vote is 1)Haven't taken DMZ, and 2)DMZ that I have is with Dienolone

Infekted_87

Awards
Im half way through a dmz2.0 cycle atm.. So far weight gains good, strength is up a bit but expecting more in the next week.. As far as voting goes, i'd hav to wait til after pct to see wat i actually keep..

rdent95

Awards
I'm interested in this question too..ive nvr ran dmz...the research ive read though is that dmz and sd produce very similar gains...but diets key on lean mass if thats ur goal...im running sd and am the leanest ive ever been...
What are you running the SD at? Interested in running SD at a low dose like 10mg, with some Stano to make a nice lean gain run...

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Well i planned on a 10 mg 6 weeker as ive read a lot of positive results at that low dose longer run...in to my 3rd week i decided to bump it up to 20 ..i was seeing great lean gains at 10 mg dnt get me wrong just felt my body would respond even greater with 20 mg...10/10/10/20/20
Only sides are ance on shoulders ( just started) a little lethargy, and mood swings nothin to bad...go for it man u would love it

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I like to run SD at 10/20/30/30/30, but always towards the ending 5 days or so, the aggression sides are too much to handle and I become a super doosh lol. Mainly, people just can't talk to me because I'll just snap at them and I don't have a problem being quiet though. Next cycle for bulk this winter i'll hit 30/30/30/30. Then again, this will be my 4th SD cycle, so I'm pretty used to it

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I know what u mean man...i get to where i want people to leave me alone ha...ya this is only my 2nd sd run, not ready to up it to the expert dosage just yet lol...mabe my 3rd cycle, have plenty of bottles to decide:)

Infekted_87

Awards
I know what u mean man...i get to where i want people to leave me alone ha...ya this is only my 2nd sd run, not ready to up it to the expert dosage just yet lol...mabe my 3rd cycle, have plenty of bottles to decide:)
If ur already 203lbs at 5'10, 30mg for the last couple weeks of cycle would good i reckon.. strength'll creep up more that way

rdent95

Awards
Thanks, I will probably run that in Feb/Mar. I'm starting a Trenazone/Pmag run next week, 7wks Tren, 5 wks Pmag...2nd cycle....
Figured SD at 10 for 3-4 weeks , maybe 20 for 1-2 with Stano throughout would be a good lean run in spring....