Vitamin E (toco-8) during/after cycle?

kowalsik

Awards
Hello,
I have some toco-8 sitting around and was wondering if this would be smart to take during and after (PCT) a cycle of 600mg of test e, with nolva as PCT. I read that it's supposed to help with hair growth/shedding and also help your testies produce more testosterone. I came across this article and it's a good read: Vitamin E protects testes while taking steroids
What do you think?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a great idea. I typically would take this and something like liver xt or cycle assist and be feeling well on harsh cycles. Toco 8 is a great product and great source of Vitamin E.

kowalsik

Awards
Its a great idea. I typically would take this and something like liver xt or cycle assist and be feeling well on harsh cycles. Toco 8 is a great product and great source of Vitamin E.
Thanks for the reply! As far as the dosing goes, it says to take twice daily....once in morning, once in evening?

kowalsik

Awards
Great vitamin E supplement and if not limited to only on cycle and pct. Toco 8 can also be ran year round.
Do you say year round just because of the hair growth? Or are there other factors like increased test or libido?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you say year round just because of the hair growth? Or are there other factors like increased test or libido?
Libido, cholesterol support, hair growth...many other things, really it is a staple health supplement

It is a great idea for cycle support and we recommend it

Toco 8

• Clinically proven to prevent hair loss and increase the number of hairs by an average of 42%
  • Proven to help reduce cholesterol while improving the HDL : LDL ratio
  • Maintains healthy artery function by reducing atherosclerotic plaque
  • Helps support testosterone production by maintaining optimum pituitary & testicular function

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Seriously considering running this along my first test cycle, very affordable and the benefits sound amazing. I'm interested to see how well it will help with libido... will be logging when I run it. Planning for 15 weeks test e 500mg, ending with 6 weeks var(may change to androlean 8wks, still debating) will be logging around february time frame hopefully.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Seriously considering running this along my first test cycle, very affordable and the benefits sound amazing. I'm interested to see how well it will help with libido... will be logging when I run it. Planning for 15 weeks test e 500mg, ending with 6 weeks var(may change to androlean 8wks, still debating) will be logging around february time frame hopefully.
Currently using it on a 500 mg/ week test and 50 mg/ day Tbol. The PP products rock, Eric knows his ****.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
PP makes a great liver sup as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bingo, I use it practically year round.
Yeah most people don't realize that the supports you take while on cycle would be great to take often.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's OK I like formulas like cycle support cycle assist and liver xt a little more I think.
:D I concur about "formulas" but it's better than OK given the quality used...I prefer to make my own "formula" as well

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
If anyone was still interested in Toco 8 for post cycle or for health benefits in general, I have quite a large stockpile for sale. Buy in bulk deals available too, last batch Primordial made. PM if interested