please review my first PH cycle

durper

Awards
background= weightlifting for approxametly 3 years started out tottally nattty then felt i was plateuaing and couldnt get past it.. then went to natty test boosters now ifeel im at another plateua. weight 195 height 6'0 body fat%=8-10

supplements to be used from begining of preload to end of pct=
cycle assist
joint support
fish oil
multivitamin
whey protien
bcaa powder
glutamine
tuarine{back pumps}

preload=
two weeks of cycle asist

during=
halodrol= 50-75-75-75-100-100(this dosing might change depending on how i feel throughout cycle)

pct=
clomid=100-100-50-50
usp labs test powder
creatine
lean extreme

please give me all recomentations in order me to maximize my potential for retaining as much gains as possible..

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Throw in an ai two weeks into pct. 75 vs 100 might not be a difference for you other than sides or no sides. Good luck.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

durper

Awards
any recomended ai??? also most of my research shows that h-drol doesnt aromatize.. is this something you possibly over looked or do i still need an ai.. if i am mistaken please tell me just shut up and listen newb

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
In pct. Trust me you need an ai. Idc if it doesn't aromatize on cycle, you want gyno be my guest. Formeron works for this.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
1-2 pumps a day, I go for four weeks at second week of pct.

durper

Awards
so my pct should look like this...

clomid=100-100-50-50 or nolva= 40-40-20-20
usp labs test powder
creatine
lean extreme
ai ex. formeron starting on week two of pct for 4 weeks

also another random question.. lots of cycles ive seen its been mostly half and half to how many people use a serm vice otc and also theres people who do serm and otc.... im not going to just do otc but would you recomend me putting in cel's otc pct on top of the serm?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
More isn't always better. You're good

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
any recomended ai??? also most of my research shows that h-drol doesnt aromatize.. is this something you possibly over looked or do i still need an ai.. if i am mistaken please tell me just shut up and listen newb
You could also try erase, suicide AI that would prevent any rebound and help boost some test levels coming off

durper

Awards
since erase is a cortisol controller and aromatase inhibitor couls i take out the lean extreme and formeron from my pct plan and replace it with just the erase??

Nickype

Awards
since erase is a cortisol controller and aromatase inhibitor couls i take out the lean extreme and formeron from my pct plan and replace it with just the erase??
Yes you are right to do this