Finding the right PH

jasonk202

Awards
Hey guys, so my original plan was either H-Drol or Epistane. The reason i haven't began my cycle is bc i'll have more time to focus and run everything in perfection in the winter. BUT i've been reading a lot while i am waiting to begin and im glad i've been doing all this reading bc im finding lots of people who have run h-drol or epistane saying that for this product being a "steroid" it is not worth the money and the time. a pretty common range of gain from this product seems to be about 10lbs at MOST and the end up keeping a solid 5lbs. So i began researching on other products that might be a bit more efficient bc i definitely don't want to take a product that's going to have me spending close to 300 dollars and get minimal results. Superdrol is out the question, that seems be a solid product for someone who's looking to have liver problems. This will be my first cycle so of course im not looking to get into injections and other products that are for the more advanced users but definitely not ecstatic about the thought of running such mild PH's, i've seen lots of before and after pictures from these two products, and i have to say, i am nowhere near impressed. Thanks again guys, i've got an entire plan layed out with the help of another member so he might not be too thrilled to see that im trying to go into another direction but before i run my cycle i want results.

MRogers

Banned
Awards
If you you have the money and do your homework correctly many people recommend a test enanthate cycle of 8 weeks at 500mg a week for beginners. You will not only put on more muscle but you'll be able to keep more of it.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Bro you want a PH/DS that will give you big gains, but you don't want toxicity. On the other hand, you don't want to use a mild compound because the gains aren't enough. And you don't want to inject. This is what you call a conundrum sir.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro you want a PH/DS that will give you big gains, but you don't want toxicity. On the other hand, you don't want to use a mild compound because the gains aren't enough. And you don't want to inject. This is what you call a conundrum sir.
:yup:

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
If you you have the money and do your homework correctly many people recommend a test enanthate cycle of 8 weeks at 500mg a week for beginners. You will not only put on more muscle but you'll be able to keep more of it.
You mean 12 weeks right?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You know the gains are more dependent on your training and diet right? Run H-drol for 6 weeks with the right training and diet, and you could definitely see more than 5-10lbs, especially since this is your first cycle. PH/DS will help you gain, but they won't do it for you. Again, your gains on cycle are very dependent on how spot-on your training and diet are.

jasonk202

Awards
-_____- i digest into everything i do/plan, im a bit of a perfectionist so yeah... i can't argue with that.

jasonk202

Awards
You know the gains are more dependent on your training and diet right? Run H-drol for 6 weeks with the right training and diet, and you could definitely see more than 5-10lbs, especially since this is your first cycle. PH/DS will help you gain, but they won't do it for you. Again, your gains on cycle are very dependent on how spot-on your training and diet are.
I'll just give H-drol a shot, if i feel unsatisfied then i'll research in depth to the first suggestion. Thanks again guys.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Jason I've run Halo and I found it to be harsher than most people say. I'd run Epi for a first cycle. Search for a company called LGI. They're well-reputed, and I can personally attest to their efficacy.

jasonk202

Awards
Jason I've run Halo and I found it to be harsher than most people say. I'd run Epi for a first cycle. Search for a company called LGI. They're well-reputed, and I can personally attest to their efficacy.
the only reason why im leaning more towards h-drol is bc there's way too much talk about hair thinning/loss on epi.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
One of my employees just got off of a halo cycle and he loved it. Hopefully it will treat you well. Make sure you grab a bottle of cycle support. I use Organ Shield by Purus. The ingredient profile is perfect IMO.

jasonk202

Awards
One of my employees just got off of a halo cycle and he loved it. Hopefully it will treat you well. Make sure you grab a bottle of cycle support. I use Organ Shield by Purus. The ingredient profile is perfect IMO.
yeah AI cycle support and Organ shield are 2 items that are part of my PCT cycle

whaz

whaz

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle of epi for my first cycle and I loved it. Put on a solid 10 pounds and actually gained a pound or two during pct cause I was eating like a mofo. Only side I ran into was high b/p for the first week or two but celery seed took care of that.

jasonk202

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle of epi for my first cycle and I loved it. Put on a solid 10 pounds and actually gained a pound or two during pct cause I was eating like a mofo. Only side I ran into was high b/p for the first week or two but celery seed took care of that.
im pretty confident in my diet and training so if things go as well as your cycle for me i should put on a solid 5-10 lbs. im researching on stacking something else into my epi or h-drol cycle, whichever one seems to have the best combo.