Everyone needs to read! No test on cycle???? - AnabolicMinds.com

Everyone needs to read! No test on cycle????

1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Everyone needs to read! No test on cycle????

So I have been debating my next cycle and prepping to get the what nots of what I needed and searching for questions on compounds and basically just endless research, and I stumbled upon this .....to be honest what I read was kind of mind blowing. I have inserted the link to what I have found and would like to see what everyone thinks!
    ****please read it all if you are going to debate****
    http://www.realx3mforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=18451.0

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

There's actually a thread currently active in the OSH section about that exact article. Here you go:

Androgens
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

i can see why it would work. and ive noticed most gains are made during first 4-5weeks, after that everything kinda slows down thats why many add a second/thrid compound mid way.

supposely its like communism. great on theory but awful in real life.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can see where the author is coming from. But risk vs reward isn't enough for me. If I'm gonna mess with my endo system and run the chance of never recovering then I want to get as big as possible. Not just make slightly above average gains. Good read though.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I can see where the author is coming from. But risk vs reward isn't enough for me. If I'm gonna mess with my endo system and run the chance of never recovering then I want to get as big as possible. Not just make slightly above average gains. Good read though.
    Looking sick in that avi damn brother!!!! And I agree yes everyone is different...but I noticed my gains week 8-12
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've seen literature like that before. as its been previously mentioned, if im going to jack up my htpa in any way shape or form i'd prefer going big. i'd eventually like to be able to back it up with bloodwork, but i'd imagine 4 weeks of tren ace and 8 weeks will yeild roughly the same amount of fsh and lh output. next to nil. i actually had worse sides early on in my cycle than i've been having now aside from the gyno flare when i tried to push 500mgs of test in one day. for the first 5 weeks i was pissing every 30 minutes, my prostate swelled up like a grapefruit. i was actually getting worse bouts of rage (smashed a paint can with a hammer because i couldnt get the lid to fit on it lmao). its an interesting principal, and acutally seems like a better blast protocol than "cycling". i'm not knocking it any may try it eventually, when i can handle blasting rediculous amounts of prop and tren ace in 4 weeks to get big gains. for the time being i'm going to continue to learn how my body reacts to different compounds.

one more thought on this. he refers to pro bodybuilders cycling quite a bit in this article. i'm going to venture to say that NO body builder cycles. infact im certain they all cruise and blast. the ones with lesser genetics use more gear on cruise and blasts, the ones with better genes dont use nearly as much but they still stay on.

im going to post the same article in a different forum and see what kind of responses i get there.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  7. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

What about what he said about injection sites? Any advantage in pining select muscles that are lagging? Ie lats, bis, delts, etc
  8. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    There's actually a thread currently active in the OSH section about that exact article. Here you go:

Androgens
    Thanks again man! Read through the whole thread seems like some agree and see logic others not so much! I see where everyone here posts that if there going to **** themselves up they would rather run a longer cycle to get better gains but it seems to me like there missing the point. It seems that his whole idea is based around being more healthy and allowing more natural gains come into play with aas use! And the compounds he uses seems to make since but I don't know a lot about them so can't comment. Couldn't figure out if David Dunn agreed or disagreed!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    What about what he said about injection sites? Any advantage in pining select muscles that are lagging? Ie lats, bis, delts, etc
    I honestly don't believe there is. I've read with shorter esters people believe there is big I just don't buy it. I can't say from expierance though so I could be wrong.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  10. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

I honestly don't believe there is. I've read with shorter esters people believe there is big I just don't buy it. I can't say from expierance though so I could be wrong.
    Did u look at David dunns thread he started on the same topic?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think my ass got more muscular
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

So that's why my **** is 12 inches!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Did u look at David dunns thread he started on the same topic?
    No I haven't seen it. Same section?
    Purus labs Rep
  14. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

No I haven't seen it. Same section?
    Go to the top of this thread green earth posted a link!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good post bro! Yeah it actualy does make a lot of since. I think this is something I wouldn't mind trying after I run another bulking cycle. The sides are what I fear is why I would try this. So far I'm good on my libido, not sure if me being fixed has anything to do with this lol. But I think my body would hold up better on something shorter that's more agressive but at same time I don't know cause I've never ran tren, and prop yet. That's for cycle 3. But the idea is damn good. I gained most of my weight the first 3 weeks, but around 6 weeks its climbing again so will see my gains after I have a few cycles under me so I could give better feedback bro
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

i think many are missing the point of burst cycles. doing 10-15weeks cycles, u can only really do 2 like that in a year. compared to doing 6-7 small 3-4week burst cycles. in total in both cases ur on for about 30weeks out of the year. but burst cycles should allow for much more keepable gains, and probably lower amount of side effects.
  17. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    i think many are missing the point of burst cycles. doing 10-15weeks cycles, u can only really do 2 like that in a year. compared to doing 6-7 small 3-4week burst cycles. in total in both cases ur on for about 30weeks out of the year. but burst cycles should allow for much more keepable gains, and probably lower amount of side effects.
    It seems a lot of people missed the point he was trying to make as well. For instances you run a 12-16 week cycle say 500mg test e for 12 weeks may gain 20+ pounds if your lucky! But lbm gains??? More like prob -10lbs . Correct me if I'm wrong but his statements of running a short 12-15 day burst would give u almost the same gain in less then half the time without your estro chart looking like the Himalayas and your lipid profile and overall test production comes back twice as quick using far less gear for almost the same amount of gains give or take 5+ lbs. I know on my first cycle running test I thought I would gain 30lb like I hear people do , but I realized during my cycle that I would have to eat a half a cow a day and honestly I looked worse bloated as hell then when I was natural. Don't get me wrong I loved this cycle and what I achieved but me personally I would rather run a short cycle with more keep able gains of real lbm and look shredded 365 days a year and pick up 5 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks then runs of 12+ weeks to gain a clean 10lbs. IMO
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is sig worthy!
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let me rephrase this, I disagree.
  20. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Let me rephrase this, I disagree.
    Is being vague your specialty? LoL
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    So would a burst cycle be like this?

Blast
    Week 1-12 test E 650mg
    Week 1-6 oral (example tbol)
    Cruise
    Week 13-18 test E 250mg
    Blast
    Week 18-27 test E 500mg
    18-27 test P 60mg ED or just test e at 750mg
    Week 18-21 stronger oral (example SD)
    Then pct

Is that an example? Or am I totally wrong?
    Hcg on cycle
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

So would a burst cycle be like this?

Blast
    Week 1-12 test E 650mg
    Week 1-6 oral (example tbol)
    Cruise
    Week 13-18 test E 250mg
    Blast
    Week 18-27 test E 500mg
    18-27 test P 60mg ED or just test e at 750mg
    Week 18-21 stronger oral (example SD)
    Then pct

Is that an example? Or am I totally wrong?
    Hcg on cycle
    He's referring to what the author wrote.
    2-3 weeks on
    2- pct
    2 -off
    Repeat
    (7 weeks total)
    Basically he stated 3 short bursts no need for hcg on cycle! Not sure if that's true would prob differ from person to person. But would allow the user to cycle upwards of 7 times a year.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

He's referring to what the author wrote.
    2-3 weeks on
    2- pct
    2 -off
    Repeat
    (7 weeks total)
    Basically he stated 3 short bursts no need for hcg on cycle! Not sure if that's true would prob differ from person to person. But would allow the user to cycle upwards of 7 times a year.
    I would b curious to see someones bloodtest results to c if u get back to that normal state with dosing aas at such high amounts.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    This is eactly where the flaw of this theory is. If you are anywhere near your natural genetic potential you will not be able to keep much after one of these short cycles. Your body will always fight for homeostasis.
    And the idea that this is a safer and heathier way to cycle is not a proven one. Until concrete proof is given we cannot assume this.
    The fact is your hormones will be constantly be on a rollercoaster ride. whether or not the potentially quicker recovery is enough to offset the cons of constant hormonal imbalences is still to be seen.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E

This is eactly where the flaw of this theory is. If you are anywhere near your natural genetic potential you will not be able to keep much after one of these short cycles. Your body will always fight for homeostasis.
    And the idea that this is a safer and heathier way to cycle is not a proven one. Until concrete proof is given we cannot assume this.
    The fact is your hormones will be constantly be on a rollercoaster ride. whether or not the potentially quicker recovery is enough to offset the cons of constant hormonal imbalences is still to be seen.
    I agree wit this completely. Of course there are some healthier benefits but have our hormones fluctuating constantly is not good. You'd body is constantly keeping your internal environment stable, I feel that on cycle you want to mimic this as much as possible. Constant test levels, constant estrogen levels etc and pct to start things up quickly. Your hormones do have peaks and drops throughout the day but that is our physiology. Jumping on for 3 weeks, drastically changing your hormonal environment and then getting off is just too much hormonal fluctuation for my comfort levels. Not to mention, PCT drugs are in no way good for your health. The less you need to take them the better off you are.

You might be suppressing your Htpa for long periods of time but I don't think messing with it so many times a year with shirt cycles would be any less "damaging"

IMO if you are looking to take steroids safely for the rest of your life, get on, keep things extremely stable, and stay off or a while. Body building is a lifetime commitment, no sense in burning yourself out now.

Based off of human endocrinology and physiology, such fluctuation will with out a doubt harm the body.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Wouldn't the gains be hard to keep from these short cycles? Seems like a lot of people that run short PH cycles such as mdrol for 4 weeks lose most of their gains.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
    Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xerbia
    Wouldn't the gains be hard to keep from these short cycles? Seems like a lot of people that run short PH cycles such as mdrol for 4 weeks lose most of their gains.
    Exactly my thoughts...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  28. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xerbia
    Hard to compare mdrol with tren. He did state that he used tren in all his short bursts, which is prob the strongest androgen of them all.
  29. New Member

tren or no tren your body will fight for weight homeostasis.

specifically if you are already at your natural genetic potential. So keeping the weight after such a short cycle is unlikely
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen - everyone needs to take a look at this.
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:19 AM
  2. Plan to do a Test E cycle in future need info.
    By Apollo 13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
  4. You guys need to read this thread.
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 07:58 PM
  5. need help!! high systolic pressure on-cycle
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5