Is it normal to never get back bumps??

protein24

Awards
ive ran halodrol up to 100 mgs and right now i'm on my last week of DMZ of 45 and i've never had a problem with back pumps. I couldn't even tell you what they feel like. Not that i'm complaining lol i just thought that back pumps were pretty common on PH's. Is it normal to have never had them or does it just vary for everyone?

Babbagandu

Awards
ive ran halodrol up to 100 mgs and right now i'm on my last week of DMZ of 45 and i've never had a problem with back pumps. I couldn't even tell you what they feel like. Not that i'm complaining lol i just thought that back pumps were pretty common on PH's. Is it normal to have never had them or does it just vary for everyone?
Have you been making gains?

If the answer to the above question is yes, then stfu and keep cycling.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
could be varied from person to person. me personally, from halo, to superdrol, to anadrol to whatever, back pumps absolutely destroy me. on halodrol vertical rows give me a back pump, never mind DB rows

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
could be varied from person to person. me personally, from halo, to superdrol, to anadrol to whatever, back pumps absolutely destroy me. on halodrol vertical rows give me a back pump, never mind DB rows
Back pumps during dumbell rows absolutely wreck my back