Ultradrol is killing my appetite

Babbagandu

Awards
I am on what is supposed to be a bulking cycle. Hdrol @ 75, ultradrol @ 24 and stanodrol @ 1000

The problem is I never feel like eating anything. My stomach always feels full and bloated even if all I ate that day is some bread with peanut butter and a protein shake. I'm pretty sure it is the ultradrol because I've ran hdrol and stano in the past and never had this issue

Are there any tricks or things that can be taken to combat this?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Honestly when im on bulk cycles i always smoke a little bit of pot to help appetite. Idk if u have ever tried?

I dnt do enough to get stupid and incapable of doing things just enuf to het munchies

protein24

Awards
jay cutler does some cardio when bulking to stimulate his appetite. running always makes me hungry.

Babbagandu

Awards
Honestly when im on bulk cycles i always smoke a little bit of pot to help appetite. Idk if u have ever tried?

I dnt do enough to get stupid and incapable of doing things just enuf to het munchies
Ya this does help for sure. But I can't smoke every day. It's definitely a good solution for the weekend though lol

jay cutler does some cardio when bulking to stimulate his appetite. running always makes me hungry.
Interesting. I'll give this a shot.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I usually chew fruity gum or that stuff that tastes like keylime pie. Plus I have 500 calorie protein shots for bad days. Works wonders, plus two servings of fruits and vegetables.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!