DMZ/LMG Log. pics

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys i started my dmz/lmg run today and this is my first log. I will stay up with this all the way till the end. This is a promise! Im running phantom labs Phorce which has 15 mg of dmz and 30 mg of lmg in each cap. I picked up another bottle of Lgi lmg-25 to bump up the dose. Im 24 and at 18 i ran kilosports revolt(lmg) at only 25/50/50/75 for decent results 8-10lbs with otc pct but been clean for last 6 years. I quit lifting cold turkey a couple times since then and now have went from 175 to 200lbs and even lowered some bf naturally over close to 2 years steady in the gym. I play football and have 5 months till my season begins. Looking for size and strength but brute strength has more importance at this time than just being big.

On cycle

dmz - 30/30/30/30
lmg - 60/60/85/85/75
stano- 0/0/600/600/600/600

support supps.

cycle assist (2 servings split ED)
fish oil (6g ED. split dose taken with ph)
inhibit p (only one serving ED and will last through pct.)
p-5-p (ed 100mg through end of pct to bump up the p5p dosage of inhibit p)
taurine (3-5 grams ed)
Cranberry juice (1 glass ED)

Pct

Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/20/20/10 (not sure if the nolva is legit, assuming it is but added in clomid for just incase)
Erase - 0/3/3/3/3 (Taper off or run same dose throughout? Also can i add in 1 cap ED for on cycle and leave 2 cap ED for pct? worried a bit about on cycle gyno.)
DAA - 3/3/3/3 ED
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6 (caps ED)

Current size and maxes - Ending Goals

6ft 1
200lbs ----------- Goal ---------- 210-215lbs
8-10 % bf ---------- Goal--------- 10-12%
16 inch arms------ Goal-------- not a main focus but .25-.5 inch would be nice

Maxes (just checked them last week 4 reference)
Flat BB press - 325 1rep max, 275x6, 225x18-----Goal----- 350x1, 275x10, 225x20+
BB squat parallel- 405 1rep max-----Goal-------- 450x1 parallel, no half ass crap
Deadlift - 425 1rep max------Goal-------- 465x1
DB shoulder press -100lbs 8 reps
flat DB press - 100lbs 20 reps (biggest db's we have unfortunately)
widegrip weighted pullups - 55lbs x 6 reps------- Goal------55x10 reps

Diet

Macros total - (4000+)
Protein total - (300-350)
Carbs total - (500+)
fats total - (100-150)
water intake - (1.5 gallons)

Before pics -
(i use to want to compete naturally one day and to be fair i believe if i stayed natural a minimum 2-3 years longer i could make a good push for a natural pro card. Bold statement i know but i have solid genetics and a solid work ethic and these pics are only 1yr and 8 months lifting with maybe one solid year of real nutrition. Technically i wont be natural now for a while it seems with ph's but if i do eventually step to the dark side one day i believe this is a solid stepping stone and i wont touch AAS unless im around 225lbs with relatively low bf with another minimum year or two in the gym. No need to rush anything and i like to reach smaller goals before aiming for the big ones. Definitely a marathon not a sprint. Again im playing football but i believe the lifting i do for football can help translate down the road if i do decide to compete as i am building a solid base through heavy lifting and compound movements as well as steadily adding size to my legs which IMO is a make or break kinda deal if your trying to seperate yourself or atleast have a realistic chance on stage!

Final Note -
I believe if i dont hit my goals it isnt because "i didnt react well with the ph" Ph's arent magic pills you get out what you put in. No excuses if i dont hit my goals its not the ph's fault. Its failure of effort/discipline/nutrition/etc. Thanks for checking this out. Ill keep the updates coming.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good brotha. I'm in

protein24

Awards
careful with dosing the mLMG that high it can create estrogen problems and can also be a libido crusher. Might want to run some erase 1 or 2 caps with your cycle, or lower the lmg dose.

wrathchild281

Awards
careful with dosing the mLMG that high it can create estrogen problems and can also be a libido crusher. Might want to run some erase 1 or 2 caps with your cycle, or lower the lmg dose.
I think I may do both. First maybe taking out week 6 and second dropping dose a bit to look like
Lmg 60/85/85/85/85
Instead if original 60/85/85/105/100/100

Also would it be a good idea to do one cap ED of erase starting week 2 on cycle and than wait till week 2 of pct add back in erase at 2 caps ED? Thanks

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
In, I have a couple bottles of phorce that I will run at a later date down the road

wrathchild281

Awards
Sweet man I'm looking forward to seeińg some good size gains. I know the lmg is good for size and recovery but I'm curious to see what I think of the dmz. Ppl say its hit or miss but the ones who do like it talk highly about it. Curious to see if dmz is felt sooner than I will feel the lmg since dmz is almost similar to Superdrol. Let u guys know soon enough.

Day 2 : nothing special to report

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Sweet man I'm looking forward to seei?g some good size gains. I know the lmg is good or size and recovery but I'm curious to see what I thi I if the dmz. Ppl say its hit or miss but the ones who do like it talk highly about it. Curious to see if dmz is felt sooner than I will feel the lmg since dmz is almost similar to Superdrol. Let u guys know soon enough.

Day 2 : nothing special to report
Dmz is good stuff. I took it awhile back and the only problem I had was bad back pumps.. I was taking at 45 mg ed though. Good strength and wet gains

wrathchild281

Awards
^ nice Man u ran it solo I assume? I was tempted to pick up some dmz so I could mess with doses and maybe run 45/45 week 3 and 4. I decided against it since I'm stacking and 30 should be still the sweet spot so 2 speak.

Just got some good news I believe. Hear me out, so i had gyno from puberty and at age 18 had surgery. Recently I had been wondering if the glands were removed an if I didn't have to worry about prolactin and estrogen related gyno. I got off the phone with the surgery center and they said they lost my record which is from 2006. Good news was the doctor said when they remove te tissue they also remove the glands. Good reason to be kind if excited or do I still have high estrogen 2 worry about from this run?

Currently running inhibit p and extra p-5-p for prolactin as well as considering adding in one cap ED of erase just in case. Is this all unessesary for my case??

wrathchild281

Awards
Dmz is good stuff. I took it awhile back and the only problem I had was bad back pumps.. I was taking at 45 mg ed though. Good strength and wet gains
Out of curiosity how soon in did u start to feel it? Is it beneficial to take my second dose one hour b4 preworkout for the same reasons ppl would do so with Superdrol? Thanks man

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
^ nice Man u ran it solo I assume? I was tempted to pick up some dmz so I could mess with doses and maybe run 45/45 week 3 and 4. I decided against it since I'm stacking and 30 should be still the sweet spot so 2 speak.

Just got some good news I believe. Hear me out, so i had gyno from puberty and at age 18 had surgery. Recently I had been wondering if the glands were removed an if I didn't have to worry about prolactin and estrogen related gyno. I got off the phone with the surgery center and they said they lost my record which is from 2006. Good news was the doctor said when they remove te tissue they also remove the glands. Good reason to be kind if excited or do I still have high estrogen 2 worry about from this run?

Currently running inhibit p and extra p-5-p for prolactin as well as considering adding in one cap ED of erase just in case. Is this all unessesary for my case??
Yes, I also didn't use any pres for fear of high blood pressure. You're still going to need an AI in pct though bro haha I don't think you'll need erase during the run due to the no gyno worries

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Out of curiosity how soon in did u start to feel it? Is it beneficial to take my second dose one hour b4 preworkout for the same reasons ppl would do so with Superdrol? Thanks man
After the first week but that's cause I started 45 ed till end of cycle

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
After the first week but that's cause I started 45 ed till end of cycle
I just split it up into one pill every 8 hours to keep it in my system

wrathchild281

Awards
So it's not like sd where u feel it ASAP and get beni the same workout if taken an hour before

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
So it's not like sd where u feel it ASAP and get beni the same workout if taken an hour before
I did schedule to have one dose an hour before workout. And no that's just what I felt bro or when I started making noticeable gains. I have not run SD so I can't compare

wrathchild281

Awards
Same here. Cool ill stick with doing the same then. Did u try any taurine for the back pumps? How soon into 2 cycle did u get those. I have some on hand but don't think I need it just yet.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Same here. Cool ill stick with doing the same then. Did u try any taurine for the back pumps? How soon into 2 cycle did u get those. I have some on hand but don't think I need it just yet.
I did not and that was about when I started making the gains, and it was worst during and cardio .. I'd just use it throughout cycle to kinda prevent the pumps

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
just ran phorce. well, I am on week 6. It has been a great cycle except for the gyno...I dosed my LMG high and definitely have prolactin induced gyno, even with using inhibit-p. Throwing caber at it now, seems to be working but I guess we will see. I was diagnosed with gyno a few years back, but was told surgery was unnecessary. It did disappear on its own, so I wonder if this is just that gyno, returned. Anyway! on to what you are probably more interested in:

My cycle was:

DMZ 45/45/45/45/45/45
LMG 115/115/115/115/115/115
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

Yes, I ran the DMZ for 6 weeks. Was this a good idea? I won't know until I get my blood work back. Anyway, I figured I could eat all I wanted and it not be a big deal the first couple of weeks of my cycle, but that didn't work out so well. Put on 15lbs (obviously mostly water and fat) in 2 weeks...so I cut my cals back by 500-750, so now on week 6 I am sitting at +12lbs (a lot of it lean, as I have actually gone from 14% to 13% bf), strength gains have been phenomenal, and recovery has been great.

Man, other than the gyno this has been a great cycle. If it wasn't for that I would definitely use it again. I haven't really noticed any sides other than the gyno! very mild back pumps sometimes, and some acne, but thats it. Hopefully you won't see the gyno problem. Also, I really really liked the stano added in. Good luck bro, looks like you're in for a good ride!

Last edited:

kingcudi

Awards
Have a bottle of this for January to bulk. Subbed and hoping to see some good results. Let us know if u feel your scalp itching or see any hair shedding that's what I'm mostly worried about since I am prone, happened when I ran epi.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
For quitting lifting for awhile and staying natural so long, you have a better physique than a lot of guys who cycle regularly. Kill it bro

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In! This is gonna be good. Slay that shiz man!

wrathchild281

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm going all in. Living with the rents and they know how hard I work and never question me about drug use but I got a feeling they may start asking questions here in a couple weeks. I guess that would be a good thing.

wrathchild281

Awards
just ran phorce. well, I am on week 6. It has been a great cycle except for the gyno...I dosed my LMG high and definitely have prolactin induced gyno, even with using inhibit-p. Throwing caber at it now, seems to be working but I guess we will see. I was diagnosed with gyno a few years back, but was told surgery was unnecessary. It did disappear on its own, so I wonder if this is just that gyno, returned. Anyway! on to what you are probably more interested in:

My cycle was:

DMZ 45/45/45/45/45/45
LMG 115/115/115/115/115/115
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

Yes, I ran the DMZ for 6 weeks. Was this a good idea? I won't know until I get my blood work back. Anyway, I figured I could eat all I wanted and it not be a big deal the first couple of weeks of my cycle, but that didn't work out so well. Put on 15lbs (obviously mostly water and fat) in 2 weeks...so I cut my cals back by 500-750, so now on week 6 I am sitting at +12lbs (a lot of it lean, as I have actually gone from 14% to 13% bf), strength gains have been phenomenal, and recovery has been great.

Man, other than the gyno this has been a great cycle. If it wasn't for that I would definitely use it again. I haven't really noticed any sides other than the gyno! very mild back pumps sometimes, and some acne, but thats it. Hopefully you won't see the gyno problem. Also, I really really liked the stano added in. Good luck bro, looks like you're in for a good ride!
Great reply with good info thanks man. So did u run stano because u believed this stack would cause some lethargy? I was considering adding some in week 2-6 at 600mg. What's ur opinion? I'm sure stano wouldn't hurt on any cycle for that matter but I'd rather only run it if this stack would suppress you alot and calls for a test base. Does stano help with muscle hardness at all or just give you more pep.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Stano is awesome. Helped me on a SD run. I experienced zero lethargy and I was vascular and muscles were full and hard all day long. Ran it at 800 then 1000mg.

wrathchild281

Awards
Stano is awesome. Helped me on a SD run. I experienced zero lethargy and I was vascular and muscles were full and hard all day long. Ran it at 800 then 1000mg.
nice would 600mg ed for 4 weeks be worth my while or should i run a higher dose. And can i add a week lets say at the end of a cycle and run just stano when my other ph's run out? is stano strongenough standolone to keep me going till pct or would it be best to run all of it together if that makes sense?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
nice would 600mg ed for 4 weeks be worth my while or should i run a higher dose. And can i add a week lets say at the end of a cycle and run just stano when my other ph's run out? is stano strongenough standolone to keep me going till pct or would it be best to run all of it together if that makes sense?
That's what I did, works great. I love stano. Gave me nice aggression/boost of energy and kept my muscles full.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I didn't find this earlier but im in

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be very, VERY careful with arbitrarily increasing the dose of LMG. It goes through 2 stages where it can aromatize during it's metabolization. I'd use Erase throughout the cycle at 2 caps per day and increase if needed.

wrathchild281

Awards
Be very, VERY careful with arbitrarily increasing the dose of LMG. It goes through 2 stages where it can aromatize during it's metabolization. I'd use Erase throughout the cycle at 2 caps per day and increase if needed.
in a earlier reply i mentioned i had gyno from puberty and had tissue removed as well as the glands. Can i disregard what you stated about the increasing doses and gyno related sides? Should i continue my use of inhibit p on cycle still and what about still benefits with adding in erase in pct if not worried about gyno?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in a earlier reply i mentioned i had gyno from puberty and had tissue removed as well as the glands. Can i disregard what you stated about the increasing doses and gyno related sides? Should i continue my use of inhibit p on cycle still and what about still benefits with adding in erase in pct if not worried about gyno?
In theory, gyno can't come back, but even the best surgeons can't remove every cell of breast tissue. Inhibit P is not an estrogen mitigator; it is intended to deal with prolactin issues.

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this, Always been curious about Lmg

wrathchild281

Awards
In theory, gyno can't come back, but even the best surgeons can't remove every cell of breast tissue. Inhibit P is not an estrogen mitigator; it is intended to deal with prolactin issues.
so prolactin issues shouldnt be a worry for me? I still wont go to crazy high with the doses on the lmg as im not looking for a michelin man bloat look. Im ordering some stano 200 and will add in to week 2 through ending cycle at 6 and will run at 600mg. Any advice or changes with this plan would be open 2 hear. Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so prolactin issues shouldnt be a worry for me? I still wont go to crazy high with the doses on the lmg as im not looking for a michelin man bloat look. Im ordering some stano 200 and will add in to week 2 through ending cycle at 6 and will run at 600mg. Any advice or changes with this plan would be open 2 hear. Thanks
I'm not saying that there is not potential for prolactin, but Inhibit P does not play a role in lessening aromatization.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At those doses you will have some bloat. If bloating is that much of an issue then i would maybe run something different but dont add stano or another ph. If your glands have been removed then gyno shouldnt be an issue.
Your pct is probably alot more than you need. Pick one serm and Daa

wrathchild281

Awards
At those doses you will have some bloat. If bloating is that much of an issue then i would maybe run something different but dont add stano or another ph. If your glands have been removed then gyno shouldnt be an issue.
Your pct is probably alot more than you need. Pick one serm and Daa
K I was gonna order stano today but I will wait. I thought it helped with bloat issues and hardness while mainly helping lethargy? And than what compound would u be likely to add in stano? I'm holding epi, sd,halo and tren. Of these which if any should get a test base?

In my pct I didn't know if the nolva is legit so if isn't than clomid has me covered if it is legit than I still wanted to use it. Bad idea and dump the nolva?

technique88

technique88

Awards
K I was gonna order stano today but I will wait. I thought it helped with bloat issues and hardness while mainly helping lethargy? And than what compound would u be likely to add in stano? I'm holding epi, sd,halo and tren. Of these which if any should get a test base?

In my pct I didn't know if the nolva is legit so if isn't than clomid has me covered if it is legit than I still wanted to use it. Bad idea and dump the nolva?
Stano will help with lethargy and is a great DHT base for LMG. If funds aren't a problem get some androhard.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Good work man!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Great reply with good info thanks man. So did u run stano because u believed this stack would cause some lethargy? I was considering adding some in week 2-6 at 600mg. What's ur opinion? I'm sure stano wouldn't hurt on any cycle for that matter but I'd rather only run it if this stack would suppress you alot and calls for a test base. Does stano help with muscle hardness at all or just give you more pep.
I threw stano in mainly to keep from getting the smooth look from the LMG, because Stano definitely increases hardness and vascularity. I am so glad I did! I didn't know if there would be any lethargy on cycle, but since that is one of the major side effects I got from SD, and DMZ is essentially just two SD molecules bonded together I figured I'd just kill two birds with one stone haha. IMO, stano is equally great to either get rid of lethargy OR to harden up your muscles and increase vascularity. 600mg would be a good dosage to start, and then you could bump it up if you had to. And I think throwing it in week 2-6 would be fine - you'd still see good effects from it. And as far as suppression goes, I only saw mild suppression, I don't think DMZ/LMG really calls for a test base. Hope this helps!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established

I would order the stano. It helped me with bloat for sure on this cycle. Also, in answer to an earlier question of yours - yes you can definitely continue the stano on past your other PH. Since its typically run for 6-8 weeks, you could keep going with the stano for 2 weeks until you hit PCT. Should harden up your gains even more.

wrathchild281

Awards
I would order the stano. It helped me with bloat for sure on this cycle. Also, in answer to an earlier question of yours - yes you can definitely continue the stano on past your other PH. Since its typically run for 6-8 weeks, you could keep going with the stano for 2 weeks until you hit PCT. Should harden up your gains even more.
Perfect thanks man. I only ask cuz I'm just now gonna order the stano and it may be a week or two into this cycle that I can run that.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Anytime. Definitely still worth it IMO, especially if you run it for a week or two after you stop the DMZ/LMG.

wrathchild281

Awards
Why the fcuk do people keep putting logs here.
^Im trying to get on what hes on cuz whatever it is sounds like it adds in a high level of aggression. I looked around for a section for just logs and didnt find one so i searched other ppl's logs and noticed most ppl put them in the Anabolics section. I hope your gonna be ok with that decision if not i guess im sorry

wrathchild281

Awards
Update: ordered some stano and picked up Aromasin. I got a call back from the surgery center i talked to the other day about if i needed to still worry about gyno after getting surgery after puberty induced gyno. The nurse i spoke with was trying to get me to admit i was using something i shouldnt so i said i was using d asparatic acid, a natural test booster with very low chances of gyno but wanted to just make sure i had my glands removed. She replied that there is a lot of glands and not all were removed like what they do with females who have breast cancer. She also said i need to be cautious that i can still get it again.

So long story short i ordered some aromasin to take 12.5mg ED or EOD. do i taper off or run through pct with same dose? And im still curious to know if you guys recommend i add in just one cap of erase ED on cycle and leave 2 caps per day for 2nd week of pct. Thanks. Ill update again after workout tonight. nothing diff. just yet. Nice pumps maybe a bit more pronounced, could be all mental.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read anything suggesting otherwise. Its mild, but it should definitely keep you shut down until you start PCT.