Aromasin vs Letrozole - AnabolicMinds.com

Aromasin vs Letrozole

1. New Member

Aromasin vs Letrozole

Need to see what people have to say on each one as I'm trying to include one in a killer chest fat stack I'm starting but not 100% what one to use as I'm only getting one shot. I don't have any hard lumps just excess water/fat and puffy nipples.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

depends what you're running, but I'd say Aromasin, give more details on your cycle.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmo View Post
    Need to see what people have to say on each one as I'm trying to include one in a killer chest fat stack I'm starting but not 100% what one to use as I'm only getting one shot. I don't have any hard lumps just excess water/fat and puffy nipples.
    Both letro and aromasin are AI's. Letro is MUCH stronger than aromasin, but it comes with a bunch of bad sides and used when cases of gyno are really bad. If you just have "puffy nipples" i believe aromasin will do the job. But its hard to say if you dont have any specifics on ur cycle
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
    •   

4. New Member

Yes just puffyness no hard lumps

Cycle @ 6 weeks

Nolva 20mg ed
    Aromasin 12.5mg ed
    Caber 0.5mg e3d
    Fadogia 1-2 caps ed
    Forma Stanzol 3-4 pumps ed
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aromasin would be my recommendation, fantastic increases to test. I'd run forskolin btw, not fadogia. Not saying fadogia is bad, but forskolin trumps all as it will influence positive body composition changes (human trials). NP has 98% pure forskolin. look for pureCAMP.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Aromasin would be my recommendation, fantastic increases to test. I'd run forskolin btw, not fadogia. Not saying fadogia is bad, but forskolin trumps all as it will influence positive body composition changes (human trials). NP has 98% pure forskolin. look for pureCAMP.

What would you rec. for a Aromasin dosage? I happen to have test at 514, estrogen at 46.6 (4 points above the range) .....and am 4 1/2 weeks into pct coming off a 3 week epsitane run.

My faith in ERASE is starting to diminish but I'm continuing it none the less. Purchased some Aromasin in case it is needed.

Thanks in advance.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    What would you rec. for a Aromasin dosage? I happen to have test at 514, estrogen at 46.6 (4 points above the range) .....and am 4 1/2 weeks into pct coming off a 3 week epsitane run.

My faith in ERASE is starting to diminish but I'm continuing it none the less. Purchased some Aromasin in case it is needed.

Thanks in advance.
    What was the cycle? Simply asking what someone should run an AI at is pretty arbitrary.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

What was the cycle? Simply asking what someone should run an AI at is pretty arbitrary.
    You said you tried it and prefer it so I thought I'd pick your brain. The cycle was EPI 45/45/45

4 1/2 weeks into pct.

nolva 20/20/10/10/10
    ERASE 0/0/3/2/3
    DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/0

as you can see I brought the ERASE back up while continuing nolva because of the estrogen continuing to rise. I discontinued the DAA as my test levels are now back to pre-cycle test levels.

I have nolvadex, arimidex, and ordered aromasin. I've been using formestanzol the past 3 days till the aromasin arrives in the mail.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

da fuk? you ran 3 weeks of EPI and you're worried about PCT? /sigh

Nolva for 3 weeks, toss in some DAA too. You're wayyyyyyyy overthinking this. You shouldn't need a pharma AI for a 3 week EPI cycle lol. Your body is simply normalizing, estrogen will drop soon. If you're really worried, run Erase for a couple weeks.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

da fuk? you ran 3 weeks of EPI and you're worried about PCT? /sigh

Nolva for 3 weeks, toss in some DAA too. You're wayyyyyyyy overthinking this. You shouldn't need a pharma AI for a 3 week EPI cycle lol. Your body is simply normalizing, estrogen will drop soon. If you're really worried, run Erase for a couple weeks.

Thanks for comforting me. You want a kiss? haha

Ya bro 3 weeks. gained 13lbs! Sweet right? Got pics in my log. Either the case my bloods show I'm not at homeostasis so to say the pct length is too long for such a short run would be incorrect. And I'm already 5 weeks into pct!

About the info you told me regarding my body is still normalizing....its what I was thinking too. I purchased the necessary ancillaries just to be safe rather then sorry. Thanks for reassuring me.

Sometimes this weed bro gets me thinking too damn much lol Talk about fu*king up your buzz. haha
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I have read what you've said, but like i said i think you're a bit hypersensitive. The only reason i would advise a pharma AI right now would be if you were in contest prep and a show is 1 week away and increased estrogen has you bloated. Then yes we would want to get that E ratio down and dry you out. Personally i think you'll be fine with a bottle of Erase, it's a solid product.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

I have read what you've said, but like i said i think you're a bit hypersensitive. The only reason i would advise a pharma AI right now would be if you were in contest prep and a show is 1 week away and increased estrogen has you bloated. Then yes we would want to get that E ratio down and dry you out. Personally i think you'll be fine with a bottle of Erase, it's a solid product.

I tried rep'n you but it said I can't give reps to the same post twice. Though there was never a first.

Anyway....appreciate the sound advice. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arimidex, Aromasin or Letrozole?
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 10:04 AM
  2. Aromasin vs Nolvadex for libido issues
    By avyion12 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 05:02 PM
  3. Epi PCT with Nolva and Aromasin vs OTC
    By dawgtrx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4